Shut Up & Read discussion

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
This topic is about Frostbite
Archives > Frost Bite

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
oww i liked this one because we meet adrian in this installment i like the whole love triangle thing in books it keeps the people going lol

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I just bought it :D now I could start VA lol.

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments @Beatrice: Yay! Now we can talk about it! Start reading!

Sivakami (sivakamipraveen) i think the series get better as it goes

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I'm so excited! because my friend says it's boring. so I'll give it a try.

i like this one because we meet adrian for the first time you'll love him i think this book is way better than the first one!

Dominus~ | 28 comments I LOVE THIS BOOK so much though I hardly remember what happened just the fact that -yeah,- we met Adrian on the ski trip, I think and he was so freaking awesome.

But then... (view spoiler)

Well I don't think I cried I was just like man that sucks..... Maybe because we didn't get a chance to know him well yeah he was a sweet guy and obviously a hero but rose was wrong to lead him on like that.... But I forgive you rose your still young. Lol :-)

Beatrice wrote: "I just bought it :D now I could start VA lol."

Have you started yet!

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Marielle ♥ Troublemaker ♥ wrote: "I LOVE THIS BOOK so much though I hardly remember what happened just the fact that -yeah,- we met Adrian on the ski trip, I think and he was so freaking awesome.

But then... [spoilers removed]"

I cried too. I was in the middle of class so I was like no no no! why did he die?! and my friends were like what is wrong with her? :P

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I think "Frost Bite" is better than the first book...the characters are more developed. I hear that the third book is even better!

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 197 comments The series gets better and better with each book.