Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Shadow Kissed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
i kind of forgot what happened on this book lol... help someone?

message 2: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Waddington (alwaddington) Just finished this series last night...or rather four in the morning. LOL Loved it!!!

message 3: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 28 comments Tt wrote: "i kind of forgot what happened on this book lol... help someone?"

This is actually from my review: QUITE LONG and so so spoilers!

Rose just found out that she's sucking the dark auras from Lissa and that explains why Rose's aura- according to Adrian- is dark. It turns her really bad and mean and all. Then here comes those ghosts and Mason creeping on her trying to tell her something she can't understand. Christian and Rose became close because Rose was assigned to him as a guardian when they're taking the test.

Then here comes Rose almost losing herself and killing that guy who I forgot the name who was torturing Lissa. Dimitri to the rescue and controlled her then....THE TOTAL SHOCKER...they had SEX. No, they made love. Obviously, you know the difference.

Then the Strigoi attacked and there were captures. The rescue thing happened and Dimitri was taken. Rose was FALLEN when she found out he turned Strigoi-sh, LOL. She remembers her promise to him and set off to kill the man she love leaving Lissa behind.

message 4: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 28 comments The promise thing is when they were at the van with Victor Dashkov and Lissa. When Dmitri said he'd rather die than become a Strigoi.

message 5: by Tanecia (last edited Nov 06, 2011 12:34PM) (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
Marielle † I know what you're doing † wrote: "The promise thing is when they were at the van with Victor Dashkov and Lissa. When Dmitri said he'd rather die than become a Strigoi."

Lol good review! I kind of forgot this book because there's so many I get jumbledbup sometimes...but oowee I liked this book a lot there was a lot of things going on at once and a lot of action throw in there too this one was by far my favorite book this book kicked it off so into another direction that I didn't see coming and yes the love scene was so romantic lol !