Multi-Author Stories discussion

The Seventh Magica > The story

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Oct 26, 2011 07:03PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Check planning for order. Post comments for chapters in italics

message 2: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Oct 27, 2011 04:19AM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Chapter 1: Emmaline
I sat beside Cassandra in the carriage. Despite the coming war the princess insisted on traveling to Pax for the Choosing Gala(spelling?). "It's an important for their country, and I, as their princess's friend must attend," Cass had said.
She's going to get herself killed, I think darkly. Suddenly our carriage hits an abrupt stop. I peer out the window to see that we have arrived.
"Cass, are you sure you want to go through with this? You know your father's plans to attack. If you disappear he'll blame them for kidnapping you, and carry out them sooner," I point out, hoping it's not too late to turn back.
"Emmaline," she said stepping delicately out of the carriage, "you worry too much."
I give her an annoyed look before jumping out of teh carriage, and then respond saying, "I'm not 'worrying too much', I'm simply not being as optimistic as you. Which, if I may say so myself, is more optimistic than you should be. We're entering an enemy country without your father's permission!"
tbc

message 3: by E.J., Kat's Plot Monkey (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) | 45 comments Mod
((one "L" in gala.))

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "((one "L" in gala.))"

(Thanks! Spell check didn't come up with that...)