The Taker #3

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) Alma...

What is The Taker 3???

message 2: by Alma (new)

Alma Katsu | 53 comments Mod
I think my publisher started feeding placeholders for the next two books into the system. The second book in the trilogy is The Reckoning, and it's set to publish in June 2012 in the US. The third book is The Descent, and it will be published sometime in 2013.

message 3: by Kelly A (new)

Kelly A (kander33) YAY!!! I can't wait to read The Reckoning!!!

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Me, too. I just can't get The Taker out of my head. I suggested it to my husband and he's reading it now. I can't wait to talk to him about it!

message 5: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 24 comments Great names. The Reckoning seems to give a hint to what's in the next book. The Descent? Hmm..... That makes me think of Descendants???? Going underground???? Perhaps dealing with where the immortals started--a history???? Maybe a chain of power?????

Can you give us any hints?????

message 6: by Mira (new)

Mira (mirarad) Just saw on GoodReads that "The Reckoning was released Jan 5th? Where??? I thought the release date was 6/2012. Can someone explain this please?! Because I really don't want to hear that I could have bought this book 12 days ago and read it already!

message 7: by Lisarenee (last edited Jan 18, 2012 06:41AM) (new)

Lisarenee | 24 comments I think GR messed up and put the publication date down incorrectly. It wouldn't be the first time. I interviewed an author asking why there was a 8 year gap between her first and second books. She was very sweet in her answer showing that she was a sweet person and turns out there was a numerical typo for a year. I'm guessing this is the same with this book.

message 8: by Mira (new)

Mira (mirarad) Thanks Lisarenee! Didn't want to have missed it