Camp PJO (Percy Jackson) discussion

Training > Arena

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,390) (1390 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie-, The Frinkin' Demi-Titaness (new)

Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie- (NicoleAndrews) | 564 comments Mod
You guys know the drill and the rules.

message 2: by Jinax (new)

Jinax | 70 comments Dia asked,"So what do we do now? Sword fight? Shoot arrows?" Nicole said," Whoa Dia! Wait up!" Dia just laughed and said,"Nah I am just feeling too restless..So wat say Hakie?" Hakie says,"Looks like your ADHD is acting up... I suggest we train with swords.." "Sure thing," says Dia and throws up her chain. Instantly, it turns into her usual sword with a dragon head near the top popping out like 3-D. But if u took it in your hand, then the sword appeard flat with a dragon engraved in the same position.."Got some new moves?" she says,grining...

message 3: by Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie-, The Frinkin' Demi-Titaness (new)

"Oooh yeah." Nicole grinned back and brought out her necklace. Hakie looked at both of them and took out her gold blade. "Whoever loses has to buy me some snacks!" She sang. Nicole shrugged. "I'm broke so...I hope it's not me!"

message 4: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 9 comments jesse walked into the battle arena and looked around for something to do

message 5: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* | 2254 comments Mod
"It's time to train! Come on Izzy!" Will yelled

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "Here, here." Izzy said taking a deep breath "I had a score to settle with Mr. Bananas. So do you see Percy any where?" Izzy asked trying to see over the head of the other demigods "Got a tick off he was here."

message 7: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 9 comments Jesse watched quietly wondering what was going on

message 8: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"I don't. Do you?" Will asked Zach and Izzy.

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "Oh!" Izzy squealed there he is with Annabeth. Pointing across the field at a blond with stormy gray eyes and a boy with raven black hair and sea green eyes. "And it's actually him too!"

message 10: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 9 comments Jesse looked over and saw Percy Jackson he shrugged

message 11: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Oh.My.Gosh! It's really him! And, he's my brother!" She laughed. (Write something Zach would say Please! :P)

message 12: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 9 comments Jesse walked further away from Percy so he wouldn't have to see his brother get swarmed with girls

message 13: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Will pointed to Jesse walking away and said to Izzy "I'll be right back! I'm gonna go talk to him real quickly." Will ran after Jesse "Hey!"

message 14: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 9 comments Jesse turned and saw the guy he said " hi what is it"

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (last edited Nov 07, 2011 06:20PM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments (Okay) "Okay." Izzy said and began to make her way to Percy when a arrow landed right in front of her with a banana peel attached to it."
Zach surveyed it "Man, you're right Mr.Bananas really out to get you." the same time catching Will's eye.
"Whatever, let's just do what we came to do in the first place.
Izzy walked straight up to Percy Jackson and asked him the same question "Are you as annoying as Harry Potter?"

message 16: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Umm, I don't think so." Percy said
(By the way Will is short for Willow, so she's a girl! I gotta go, bye!!!)
"Why did you leave Percy?" WILLOW asked Jesse

message 17: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 9 comments " because he's just my bro why is it such a big deal I know he save the world but still" he said

message 18: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (last edited Nov 07, 2011 06:33PM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments (Yeah bye same time same place?)
Annabeth in the mean time was laughing her head "That was fantastic." she said not even paying attention to Percy's withering stare. "Though I wouldn't be to sure he isn't." Izzy started cracking up.

message 19: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Will laughed along with them.

message 20: by Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie-, The Frinkin' Demi-Titaness (new)

Nicole swung her sword and aimed for Dia. She easily parried the strike Hakie used and stabbed at them both.

message 21: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"DEATH!" Will laughed

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (last edited Nov 14, 2011 01:39PM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments "Well as long as we're here..." Izzy said pulling the lighting bolt clip from her hair, she pressed the button on the top and it became a full size lighting sword "Wanna duel?"

message 23: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Sure!" Will said while pulling out her necklace from her shirt. She pushed the W shap and it turned into her sword. She pointed it at Izzy "En guarde" she laughed

♥Amethyst from Jewel Group - Annabeth from Alpha (nguyenha0701) "Hey guyz!" Ha.kie walks in cheerfully

message 25: by Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie-, The Frinkin' Demi-Titaness (new)

"You owe me a fight Hakie!" Nicole said cheerfully.

♥Amethyst from Jewel Group - Annabeth from Alpha (nguyenha0701) "wahhhhh? I'm terrible at fighting. PERLEASE??? just this once???" She makes a puppy face that Nicole cant resist saying fine too. "Fine!" She sais and walks away.

message 27: by Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie-, The Frinkin' Demi-Titaness (last edited Nov 16, 2011 04:26AM) (new)

"On secound thoughts," Nicole raced back. "You need to get better at this. Mhuh ha ha ha aha ha!!" She raised her sword and Hakie did the same, hesitantly.

message 28: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Hey, Nicole? What was with the evil laugh?" Will laughed "'Twas kinda creepy."

message 29: by Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie-, The Frinkin' Demi-Titaness (last edited Nov 16, 2011 04:29AM) (new)

"Oh," She shrugged. "I excell at that." She looked around and rolled her eyes. "Hakie! You can't just abandon me!" As Hakie ran off, laughing. "Oh, well. That's Hakie for you. So do you want to fight or not?"

message 30: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Me?" Will asked

message 31: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (last edited Nov 16, 2011 01:08PM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy turned towards the dummies and raised her sword
7 MINUTE LATER...
Dummies heads were scattered on the floor, Izzy picked one up "Now that's what I call a good practice."

message 32: by Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie-, The Frinkin' Demi-Titaness (new)

"Yes, you." Nicole smirked and raised her sword again.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1258 comments Mod
Alexander, better known as Alex, walked into the arena.

message 34: by Jinax (new)

Jinax | 70 comments Laura wrote: ""Yes, you." Nicole smirked and raised her sword again."

" Hakie... v r nt letting u escape dis tym..." Dia said grinning. She broke into a sprint chasing Hakie...

message 35: by Jinax (new)

Jinax | 70 comments Laura wrote: ""Yes, you." Nicole smirked and raised her sword again."

" Hakie... v r nt letting u escape dis tym..." Dia said grinning. She broke into a sprint chasing Hakie...

message 36: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Nice practice, Izzy! Too bad I did better." Will pointed to all the dummy heads in her area. "Only 6 minutes!" She smirked and stuck her tongue out at Izzy. She then pointed to Alexander discreetly and whispered to Izzy "Who is that?"

message 37: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (last edited Nov 17, 2011 02:04PM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy looked over to where Will was pointing "Haven't got a clue, granted I haven't been here for even a month."

message 38: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Hmmmm." Will bit her lip. "You know, He's kinda cute." She ducked as Izzy tried to swat her.

Alex saw two girlslooking at him. He waved and smiled at them. He wipedd his black hair out of his eyes and walked to a dummie. He turned the mini sword on his necklace over and unseathed it. The mini sword soon grew to the size of percy's sword (XP) He started mixing combinations and baisiclly...killng the dummie.

message 40: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

Will waved back sheepishly. Then turned to Izzy. "So, do you still wanna fight?" Will asked while taking off her necklace.

Alex finished killing the dummie. it was a pile of...nothing now.
He walked over to the two girls.
"hey, wanna have a mock-fight?" i asked
(cu)

message 42: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Erm," Will looked at Izzy questioningly. Izzy shooed her with her hands. "Sure." Will said and activated her sword.

Alex smiled
"cool sword" he said and got into position

(gtg its 11:22pm here)

message 44: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Thanks," Will said "It's Celestial Bronze." She said while mocking Alex's position.
(Bye! It's only 7:25 am here! haha)

message 45: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 870 comments Jake walks in. "Hey Will."

message 46: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (last edited Nov 18, 2011 10:56AM) (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy did a bit a combat with training with a dummy a friend of hers had enchanted (child of Hecate) She side stepped the blow of it's sword and got stabbed the back of the knee. It crumpled to the ground, attempting to a slice her face open, which she gratefully dodged. The dummy turned into mere dust, but not before spitting a few curse words that Izzy really didn't think her mother would approve of. "Well so much for that." She tapped the lightning bolt etched on the blade and it shrunk back into a mere lightning bolt clip and she put it back in her hair. She surveyed the fighting taking place around her.

message 47: by Becca *I love Percy Jackson!*, Logan Lerman is mine! :D (new)

"Hey, Jake!" Will said while blocking a jab to her stomach from Alex. "What's going on?" she asked and ducked.

message 48: by ladymartinez (last edited Nov 18, 2011 04:51PM) (new)

ladymartinez Margarita better known as Maggie entered the arena and saw everyone enjoying themselves while training hard. Lots of commontion thought Maggie to herself. I'm going to like this place she thought happily. She saw who seemed to be Jake and Will talking. "Man I'm starved but first things first" she muttered. Then she walked to where the bows and arrows were.

Alex rolled his eyes and stabbed her in the stomach "no dah! its not like you sword would be made of ruby!" He said while doging a blow to his head. He feinted hitting her in the chest but instead hit her knee cap from behinde her.

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 1703 comments Izzy looked over "Ouch that's gotta hurt."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

unread topics | mark unread