The Dawn Of Warriors-A New Era discussion

Characters > WindClan Characters

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tahtipolya, General Of The Army (last edited Nov 11, 2011 11:41AM) (new)

Tahtipolya | 228 comments Mod
Name:
Age(in moons):
Personality(At least two full sentences, please.):
Description(Picture not link!):
Crush:
Mate:
Mentor/Apprentice:
Kin:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Smallpaw(Smallwhisker)
Age(in moons): 8
Personality: A shy but loud cat. She has skill for a medicine cat, but doesn't want to be. She is very thoughtful, and uses her head.

Description: Smallkit pic

Crush: OPEN
Mate: (crush first)
Kin: OPEN
Other: Can slip on and out of places, has mastered every herb. Is still the size of a 5 moon old kit.

message 3: by Misfit #1, Colonel (Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?) (new)

Misfit #1 | 172 comments Mod
Name: Stripestar (Formerly Stripetail)
Age(in moons): 15
Personality(At least two full sentences, please.):
Stripestar is a caring, helping, loyal, strong, fast, brave, and defensive cat. She will do anything to keep her clan safe. She is very patient and loves to hear her clan mates ideas. She is not quick to jump into battle, but when she does plans and makes sure the battle is worth fighting. She is very respectful but stubborn. :]
Description(Picture not link!):
calico cat Pictures, Images and Photos
Crush: None
Mate: None
Other:Still on her 9th life. Became leader 2 moons ago.

message 4: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 75 comments Name: Ivytail
Personality: Ivytail's kind and understanding, and she's fair no matter what. Though she's fiercely loyal to her clan, she follows her own judgment on some matters. She's good in a fight, and she follows her beliefs.
Description: Pale brown and white tortishell with fierce green eyes
Mate: None yet
Other:

message 5: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 224 comments Mod
Name: Swiftbreeze
Personality: Swiftbreeze is a nice caring cat that has a big heart. He is very fast and strong and no one can question his loyalty. He will do anythhing for his friend but his clan always comes first. He isnt afraid to speak his mind with-in reason.
Description:

Crush: Open
Mate: none yet
Kin: open
Other: He doesn't like to waste time.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 28, 2011 09:25AM) (new)

Name: Bluecloud
Personality: Bluecloud is calm, open--in other words she is easily approachable and friendly. Bluecloud is extremely loyal to WindClan and loves her clan and clanmates to death. She tends to be fairly happy and relaxed, though she can be extremely serious about certain things and a real jokster about others.
Appearance:
description
History(optional): She was born into BreezeClan and has always dreamed of being the BreezeClan deputy and serving her Clan in that way.
Mate: OPEN
Kin: OPEN, otherwise she is "familyless"
Apptentice: OPEN

Streak, I was wondering if Smallpaw could be Bluecloud's apprentice when she gets older?

message 7: by ash (last edited Nov 02, 2011 03:28PM) (new)

ash name: Dragonheart
appeareance: [image error]
personality: Dragonheart is filled with energy he loves to play and mess around he is really out going he is like a kitten in the body of a adult. he is really smart as well any question you ask him he will answer and answer in right. he is a really funny tom and he is also brave. he isn't really scared of anything.
history: Dragonheart was born into the pack he had a normal life lived him his mom foe 8 weeks and whent off and found this clan and lived here. they let him in well because he was a good warrior. and they needed more.
kin: unknown
mate: open
crush:
other: (optional)

message 8: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 224 comments Mod
accepted and i like the first pic!(:

message 9: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Nov 10, 2011 02:46PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 75 comments Name: Redpaw
Personality: She's feisty and brave, and kind and non-judgmental. She likes to play, and will follow her heart in most circumstances. She doesn't like violence, but she'll fight of she has to; she tries to stop needless bloodshed.
Description: Will add
Mate: NONE
Other: