The Dawn Of Warriors-A New Era discussion

Characters > ThunderClan Characters

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tahtipolya, General Of The Army (last edited Nov 11, 2011 11:41AM) (new)

Tahtipolya | 228 comments Mod
Name:
Age(in moons):
Personality(At least two full sentences, please.):
Description(Picture not link!):
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Other:
Mentor/Apprentice:

message 2: by Misfit #1, Colonel (Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?) (new)

Misfit #1 | 172 comments Mod
Name: Dreamkit/paw/cloud/star
Age(in moons): 5
She is shy, quiet, doesn't like to talk, but very loyal. Under that "coat of invisibility" is a stronger, bolder cat. She really is a braves, strong, clever, daring, smart, and fast cat. She loves to swim, but she keeps it a secret.
Description(Picture not link!): Name:
Age(in moons):
Kitten Small Pictures, Images and Photos
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kin: OPEN
Other: She is as small as a 2 moon old kit and was originally born in Windclan, which is why she is so fast.

message 3: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 224 comments Mod
Name: Smokefoot
Personality:
Smokefoot is hard-working and loyal. He is rarely grumpy but can get mad easily. He is fierce and strong and will fight to the death. He can be sweet and loving and even romantic. The clan is his life and he will do anything to protect it. He is kind of the wonder-boy of the clan, and he always seems to be where he is needed.
Description:
[image error]
Crush: OPEN
Mate: none
Kin: Mother, Father.
Other: He is a good and loyal deputy.

message 4: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

All accepted so far.

message 5: by ash (last edited Nov 02, 2011 04:25PM) (new)

ash Name: Featherheart
Personality: Featherheart is a really kind cat she takes good care of the clan she will do almost anything to perotect her clan even if it mean she needs to put her life on the line, she is smart and goosd hunter/fighter,loves kits,have a nice and calm personality. Out-going when she ants to be and she can be really playful but all and all she is a clam wise cat.
Description: [image error]
Crush: OPEN!
Mate: none
Kin: Featherpool (mother) Dragonwiskers (father)
Other:

message 6: by ash (last edited Oct 29, 2011 08:25AM) (new)

ash Name: leopardkit/Paw/Pelt
Personality: leopardkit a as fisty kit he loves messing around and fooling around,playing and pouncing. he has a really kind heart and he is pretty smart for a kit.
Description:
Kit: [image error]
Adult:
Crush: none
Mate: to young
Kin: mother and father
Other: he is a brave little kit.

message 7: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

accepted!

message 8: by Tahtipolya, General Of The Army (last edited Nov 02, 2011 07:41PM) (new)

Tahtipolya | 228 comments Mod
Name: Winterbreath
Age(in moons): 19
Winterbreath is a cheerful, energetic yet somewhat conceited young cat. She is quite strong and headstrong, as well as loud. (WIP)

Crush: BEFORE MATE
Mate: ^^
Kin: Maplesong
Other: N/A

Name: Maplesong
Age(in moons): 19

The sister of Winterbreath, who is often forgotten. When she tries to get angry, she does so very quietly and then gives up. She is more of a quiet, loner cat, unlike her sister who always seems to want to the center of attention.

Crush: BEFORE MATE
Mate: ^^
Kin: Winterbreath
Other: N/A

message 9: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Accepted

message 10: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (last edited Nov 05, 2011 09:34PM) (new)

Name: Dappleface
Personality: Dappleface is a very sweet she-cat. She rarely raises her voice and she doesn't talk much. She is never in a horrible mood, or at least she doesn't show it, and she always seems to have something good to say about other cats. She tries to do normal warrior activities and she sometimes gets upset when she can not do them because of her leg. When she was able, she was a great hunter and a strong fighter. She is a very pretty she-cat, but she is very modest and tries to nevert brag about she or someone else has done.
Description:
Her face:

Her body:

History:

----"Dappleface padded threw the trees, breathing in the fresh air. It hadn't been long since she was made a warrior, and it was still seemed all new to her. The scented of mouse flooded over her, and she dropped into a hunters crouch. She stalked the mouse, but suddenly she stopped. A new scent flooded over her, one she did not quite recognize. It smelled like a dog, but not exactly, and she knew it wasn't a fox. Her watched frantically threw the bushes, not knowing exactly where the scent was coming from. The sound of crackling leaves echoed threw the buses, and as Dappleface looked in that direction, a pare of bright eyes stared at her from the bush. Dappleface snarled, and her fur began to raise as she back up slowly. The huge animal stepped out of the bushes, slowly becoming visible in the mid-light of the forest. This not a dog, nor a fox, it was bigger than anything she had ever seen before. It looked like a dog, but it did not smell like one. Then animal began to growl and snap at her. She wasn't sure if she should run, or climb a tree, or try to fight it off. She had no idea if this thing could climb, if is was fast, or if it was strong, but it definitely looked dangerous. Dappleface let out a distressed meow for help, then she turned and bolted away from the animal. The animal chased after her, and it was surprisingly fast, she didn't know how long it would take for it to catch her. She meowed for help again, but at the moment she stumbled or a an old fox den and smashed into the ground. As she tried to scramble to her paws, the animal picked her up by her back leg and shook her around. She yowled in pain as her leg was crunched in its jaws.
---Finally help arrived, a patrol of cats leapt onto the big animal, not questioning what it was. The animal dropped Dappleface and tried to fight back. Dappleface lay there, half conscience, in unbearable pain. She looked down at her leg, mangled and bleeding, she tried to pull herself up, but she just fell again. She gave and lay there, listening the screeches of the cats and the animal. Eventually, she blacked out.
----.---
----Dappleface coughed, and opened her eyes. She was in the medicine-cat den, in a soft nest and there was a mouse laying at her paws. She didn't really remember what happened but she remembers the vicious creature that had chased her. She looked around the den, she was alone. As she tried to stand, she yowled in pain. She then realized that her leg was wrapped in conwebs, that were now soaked in blood. She winced at the sight of her mangled leg, and some of the incident began to come back to her. At that moment the medicine cat came in, "Oh good your awake." she said. Dappleface nodded, not sure how long she had been knocked out. "We took care of that creature, and no one was seriously injured... Well accept your leg" , she said. "I have some bad news for you.." the med-cat muttered. Dappleface looked up eyes wide. "Your leg I s permanently out of use. Eventually, it will stop hurting but you can never use it like you used to. It will be like having 3 legs. IM sorry…" she said. Dappleface felt the whole world crashing down on her, "Never be able to use it?! But how can I be a strong warrior without a leg?" she thought frantically. She looked at the med-cat "But...but. What am I supposed to do now?!" Then med-cat didn't reply and walked out. Dappleface lay down in despair, she was done.

Crush: Open
Mate: None
Kin: Mother
Other: After he leg was injured Dappleface tried to do normal warrior activities but she struggled immensely. She was also constantly getting infections in her leg, therefore, she was sick a lot of the time and in the med-cat den. Eventually the leader moved the young she-cat into the elders den, that way she could still be a part of the clan, but she didn’t have to struggle to do that work. Dappleface has never wanted this but she doesn't complain. She sometimes blames her miss-fortune on Starclan.

message 11: by Kiley (new)

Kiley (dart) No excess posting please. (It's a new rule, so I don't blame anyone for not knowing.)

It will make me think someone has posted a new character when there was not. x3

Please refer to the Character Hierarchy thread if you want to make comments about someone's character. ^-^