Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral discussion

Glens Falls (NY) Online Book Discussion Group (all welcome)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joy H. (new)

Joy H. Let's discuss _Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral_ by Kris Radish. This is the story of 5 women who are travelling together across the country on a special mission.

message 2: by Joy H. (new)

Joy H. I haven't started reading this book yet, but the book description tempts me to find out what it's all about.

Gigia Oman This is an incredible book! I read it then bought it for several women who are important to me. It's the kind of book that will make you laugh and cry.

Karen I have read this book and will tell you it will make you laugh, make you cry, make you think, and you will want to get in your car and find these women by the time this book is done.

Holly Barnes I loved the book Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral by Kris Radish. It made me laugh, made me cry, and then wish I had really close women who would maybe do this for me. It was a great read, and I have kept it in my library for another read at a future date.

message 6: by Meg (new) - rated it 1 star

Meg Weichelt How many ways can one thought be written? It seemed that every few pages we were reminded about the fact that this was a funeral, and how each woman is so wonderful and overworked, blah, blah blah. This book was tiresome.