Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

ABC Promo for Lost Season 5`

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2009?!? I am no good at waiting!

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/0...

This season is going to rock. It may even roll.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

wow that looked great i cant wait for 2009 Lost episodes

message 3: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats super amazin.... i cannot wait!!!! i mean i will but it will be torture!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
Still seems so far away.. but this re-wet my appetite .. Logan, If you find more, send em out way... ;pleease!

message 5: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments That I can definitely do, Lori. This has got me so excited for next season.

message 6: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

http://sky1.sky.com/breaking-news-fro...

Spoilers for the upcoming season for those who want to be spoiled! Not much new info but still....

message 7: by Andie (new)

Andie We've been rewatching all the old seasons. I was half wondering if they would be good the second time around because we already know what happens on some of it, but they're just as good!
I'm so excited for the new season to start with the old ones still fresh in my mind! Although at the rate we're breezing through them, we might have to watch them all twice :)

message 8: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments Just enough to keep us wanting the season to start hu? I have hinted to my husband that I want the old seasons as part of my Xmas gift ... we shall see.

message 9: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (missfryer) | 34 comments I am excited about Ana Lucia coming back!

message 10: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments I still can't believe that she will be coming back. I'm kind of just hoping it's an unsubstantiated rumor, I really didn't care for Ana Lucia. I had no sympathy for her character nor any sadness when they got rid of her. Now if they would bring back Libby I would be far more into it, as she seems to be wrapped all around the mystery of the island.

message 11: by Nanner (new)

Nanner | 45 comments I agree ! I would like to see lIbby !

message 12: by Andie (new)

Andie I really liked Libby but Ana Lucia got on my nerves. I just keep hoping that somehow Charlie and Jin are still alive.

message 13: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Hmmmm...Jin... Ive heard things about Jin......

message 14: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments yea i want charlie to come back!!!

message 15: by Andie (new)

Andie Lori - You can't just say that and not dish out the Jin gossip! Tell, tell, tell!

message 16: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

word on the lost tabs is that Jin is back and alive..... how and where and who he is with is unknown as of now..... hmmmmm.....

message 17: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments He could be an island ghost like Christian now. I'm not sure that he's alive, but I would cry like a baby watching him reunite with Sun.

message 18: by Andie (new)

Andie I hope he's more then just one of the ghosts

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yeah jin's character appeared in 24 seasons 2 and 3 small world huh? probably found something else to do while Lost was in its Recess

message 20: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Whoa. Just whoa. There's an extended version of the Lost promo on abc.com right now, the one with the Fray song as the soundtrack. Watch it, then read the potential spoilers below:

***SPOILERS***
In the scene just before it shows Hurley looking out the stained glass door it shows him looking at a body on the floor. Am I insane or does that body look like Sayid? They better not kill my favorite character.

Also, when the car runs into the garbage cans it looks like Hurley's been shot. This season is going to be good. The island looks like it's got a new batch of "others" now that Locke is in command of the original Others- what's up with the flaming arrows?

CAN. NOT. WAIT.

message 21: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments OMG ... I don't know if I could keep my sanity if they kill Sayid!!! It sucks to wait.

message 22: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments It really does, Lorena. January is going to be a crazy month, but I will be tuning in to Lost no matter what.

message 23: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Holy Fuck... Did Charolette have a bloody nose? That is a sign of the 'sickness' from time traveling...... or jumping, or whatever.... check it out, when she was in the woods with daniel and turned her head to look at him, she totally had a bloody nose!

I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait...

message 24: by Nanner (new)

Nanner | 45 comments crap! arrrrrg....fringe isn't taking the place of lost for me

message 25: by Alex (new)

Alex | 57 comments with sayid wise, they can't kill him. you know why, he is in the flash forwards as an assassin for Ben, meaning he survives of the island.

message 26: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Except that with last season's finale we have finally caught up to the flash-forwards- they're now the present in LostLand. Sayid was sent by Ben to rescue Hurley from the asylum in the finale, I can only assume that the assassin that Sayid killed in the car had friends who are now after the duo- probably employees of Widmore or Mr. Paik. I really really hope that they don't do away with Sayid. I don't know that I can like Lost without him.

message 27: by Andie (new)

Andie If they do kill off Sayid, I'm sure they'll be bringing him back in other ways. They've got to realize that he's a favorite. He brings too much to the series for them to kill him off!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lost premires on jan 21st the same night i have class

message 29: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments sayid is just so street smart...

message 30: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

No way Sayid dies.... I would put money on it!

message 31: by Alex (new)

Alex | 57 comments well maybe he dies in the real world, but he will obviously stay alive on the island, until he escapes, and at that point the producers he's too popular to kill off, and they'll say he somehow survived

message 32: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Sayid is off the island, not in both places at once, we are no longer in flashback mode, we are caught up to island time.... so if we were dead, he would be dead. like Locke, till he got back to the island. i cant see them having to bring two dead people back to the island....

but one never knows i guess.

message 33: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments Maybe he'll just get hurt and have to go back to get better ... ?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

wait sayid dies when in the new season? oh man i liked him!

message 35: by Andie (new)

Andie We don't know if he dies or not yet. There's a quick flash in the promo where Hurley is looking down at Sayid on the floor. Sayid looks like he's dead or maybe just unconscience. I think everyone is hoping he just got knocked a little to hard in the head

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex | 57 comments ok, i understand. SOMETHING ELSE AMAZING THOUGH!! in the abc lost promo, the long version, i noticed a couple of things. First, hurley and sayid got in a fight, and hurley had a gun, and then later you saw sayid laying on the ground while hurley was looking out the window, which is what we were talking about, but he may not be dead, he may just be knocked out or something. Second, i noticed after dezzi looks at penny, it flashes for a half second ajira airways that has a lion and fire. watch the promo before you go to ajira airways.com. i guarantee it will be a new lost website, because it says it is copyrighted for abc. so we will see.!!

message 37: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Nice find, Alex! I can't wait to see what comes of Ajira in the next season.

I don't know if anyone here watches Fringe, but did anyone notice the Oceanic Air cameo in last week's episode?

message 38: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments i think that the link is ajiraairways.com ... all one word, but yeah thats going to be pretty cool new home website for the lost series!!!

message 39: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments ok... sneek preview for season 5 of lost http://abc.go.com/ its going to be INTENSE from the very begining... i hope it stays strong and suspenseful up to the end!!!!!

message 40: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments oh and another thing that links ajira airways to lost, it says that new destinations to begin on Jan. 21st.... so keep looking for updates

message 41: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments OMG ... what the heck? The want to bring the baby back to the island ...

message 42: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments they have no choice... they ALL have to go back... its the Oceanic 6. 6 including kate, jack, sayid, sun, hurley, and AARON!!!

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex | 57 comments but the real question is, does dez have to go back? He isn't part of the oceanic 6 but he was on the island.

message 44: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments good question... something to contemplate

message 45: by Jayme (new)

Jayme | 25 comments My guess is that he does have to go back... at the end of season 4, when Jack is looking at the dead John Locke, Ben comes in and says they all have to go back. So Jack is on board with that idea and walks out, but Ben says something about everyone having to go back, that includes locke, who is dead, so i would guess dez would have to go back too, but thats really just a guess.

message 46: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments but locke isnt one of the Oceanic 6

message 47: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

They all need to go back. Locke left the island to tell the O6 they needed to return. They must bring him back with them.

message 48: by Lorena (new)

Lorena (lorenalilian) | 148 comments Man that's not just strange, that is creepy.

message 49: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 48 comments BUT WHO KILLED LOCKE!!!

message 50: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments I killed Locke. He had it coming.

« previous 1