Young Adult Fiction for Adults discussion

Authors > Stephanie Meyer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:19PM) (new)

Kelly | 3 comments Just read her vampire series that starts with Twilight. It was actually very good! I was impressed by her character development and a new way to look at the Vampire genre.

message 2: by Jaime (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:21PM) (new)

Jaime | 41 comments Mod
I'm a huge fan of vampire novels. I have heard good things about this one! I will have to try it out.

message 3: by Kelly (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

Kelly | 3 comments I get so hooked on books, that I try and wait till a series is complete before I start reading! I devoured these books. She has another adult story set to publish early next year. The best part about her writing was how she really learned and progressed in terms of storytelling. Definitely check it out, but remember that the first book is the weakest!

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric Scot (youroddfriend) | 20 comments I am reading Twilight now, and I am really loving it. You all may be interested to know that the movie of Twilight comes out in 2008 or so.

message 5: by Karee (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:34AM) (new)

Karee | 1 comments ^Yep! Twilight comes out in December apparently. I can't wait! I know it probably won't be at all how I imagined, but I hope they do a good job nevertheless.

I agree that the books keep getting better too. I read Twilight, really liked it, read New Moon, and loved it even more.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

New Moon (other topics)