The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) The Power of Six discussion

The Rise of Nine

Comments (showing 1-50 of 132) (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

themikko It's confirmed! The rise of nine is the title of the third book!

Andrew Hildreth YES! The UK release is August 30th. Too far away for me. I think the US release will be the same.

In any case, I'm just glad to get information on this book series.

Kati nice the dude is awesome but it seems like he has a lot of powers cant wait to see how it turns out

hunger games and K POP LAVA!!!! i like number nine he is awesome and he knows everything about his chest SICK!!!!

HE has got cool powers too

Angela Nguyen Dying. To. Read. Rise of Nine. <3333333 Eeep!

themikko Angela wrote: "Dying. To. Read. Rise of Nine. <3333333 Eeep!"

aaaaah! :D

hunger games and K POP LAVA!!!! cant wait to reads rise of nine to

Leah i cant wait for the rise of nine MWAHAHAH

Ashley It's too far awaaaayyyyy :(

message 10: by RP (new) - rated it 5 stars

RP I know! August feels too far away-the distance from Earth to Lorien! XD lol yes that was lmao but omg number NINE!!!! EXCITEDD!!

Patrick I'm wondering what point of views the story will be told from???????????

Andrew Hildreth Patrick wrote: "I'm wondering what point of views the story will be told from???????????"

Same here. Hopefully they will keep the 2 first-person perspectives going. John and Marina's views were great in TPoS.

message 13: by VG/Allie (new) - added it

VG/Allie WHY SO FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! gir face!!!

MisTris Is this for sure? I thought that hen Frey fired Hughes they weren't sure if the series would continue.

Anindyta Is it true ? Rise of Nine ? You know when Nine appears on book, he's actually "rising". I feel like he's going to be my favorite number!

themikko MisTris wrote: "Is this for sure? I thought that hen Frey fired Hughes they weren't sure if the series would continue."

they confirmed it on their official website

hunger games and K POP LAVA!!!! nine is my lucky number!!:)

Henzeel ♥ can't wait to READ IT!!!!♥

message 19: by Ross (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ross SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the possibility of it meening the power of 6 (as in number 6 and not 6 ppl)
Coz we have now met 4,6,7 and 9 ... So thers 4 ppl ... Wer did the power of "6" come from? U Cud class the lorien child that can change her age (4give me iv 4gotten her name ryt nw lol) but still thers only 5...
Also in that case y do u think the next 1 will be called the rise of 9 wen 1,2 and 3 r already dead? Plz giv me an answer if u can

Megan I cant wait for the rise of nine

Andrew Hildreth Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the possibility of it meening th..."

My best guess at this point....

The Power of Six:
Four, Six, Seven, Nine, Ten and...
Sam, if you don't want to count Sam...
then maybe Crayton, he is Loric after all and fought.

The Rise of Nine:
The aforementioned 6 characters plus...
Five, Eight, and 1 more character they can introduce, probably another Cepan.

It's evident that the titles probably aren't referring to a single character (e.g., Six or Nine) but rather the number of significant characters involved in the story... probably Gardes and Cepans combined, maybe human allies too.

message 22: by Ross (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ross Andrew wrote: "Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the possibility of i..."

Wow some1 replied lol thanks Andrew! I guess wat u sed pretty much makes sense, its been bothering me lol .. cheers dude :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the possibility of it meening th..."

its the six ones remaining, because their power is what is left against the mogadorians. thats what it said on the website.

message 24: by Ross (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ross Roll on august 2012!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

and nine is probably number nine, cause there are only six left, soo...

message 26: by Aurora (last edited Nov 09, 2011 04:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aurora YES! I called right after the Power of Six came out!

Proof: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

also the POVs will most likely be nine and four, i don't like four, six is cooler, and so is nine.

Aurora I like Nine. I like Four. I DON'T like Six. I like Seven. I like Sam.

message 29: by Ross (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ross Unless ther ISN'T 6 left... Ther was a 10th of Corse... So for all we know , in total ther Cud have been more ... So ther Cud possibly still b 9 left :S rough theory but I'm thinking from all angles here

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 09, 2011 04:40PM) (new)

y don't u like six? i love her! seven is okay and so is sam. four is...i don't like him. nine is awesome!!! so is six! and sarah is stupid.

message 31: by Ross (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ross Asmaa is that questioned at me?

message 32: by Ross (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ross Oh nvm lol ..... HOW CAN U NOT LIKE 6?

Aurora I don't like Six because she seems to stuck up and arrogant to me. Plus, she knows that Sam likes her, and that Sam liked her before Four, but is still going towards Four.

message 34: by Ross (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ross I vote 6 and 9 get 2gether... Not for the obvious 69 lol I mean coz ther both hard asses... It'd b like Lara croft and indianna Jones :)

message 35: by Ross (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ross Does that meen u Dnt like 4? Coz he was leaning towards 6 before Sarah 'betrayed' him

Aurora I think their both idiots, kind of. And I don't like Sarah too much either. She seems like the type of girl who cowers when something bad happens and lets the guy take care of everything for her.

But. This isn't about which characters we like. This is the spaz-out page for the title of the third book.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... So.... I, like, totally can NOT wait for The Rise of Nine!!!

Aurora I can't either! I love this series!

themikko LMAO! Laughed so hard about the 69 part! XD

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

69th part?

themikko Some comment above where H and N could end up together. *cough* 69* cough*

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh lol :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilli wrote: "Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the possibility of i..."

I think the power of six has a double meaning, like the power of the six remaining garde united against the enemy...

message 44: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Ablack Asmaa wrote: "Lilli wrote: "Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the po..."

Yeah, that's what I was thinking...

I feel like I haven't read these books in soooo long!!! I have to read them again. Or just read the end of the second to jar my memory a bit.
I remember really liking nine but I can't recall details anymore.
I've always liked four.
I love Six! She's arrogant but she has a tough personality and she takes care of herself.
I love Sam too! He's soo funny that kid!
And I guess Marina's ok... she didn't really leave a big impression on me.
Oh! I don't know how I feel about Sarah anymore.

message 45: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily themikko wrote: "It's confirmed! The rise of nine is the title of the third book!"

its coming out on august 21, 2012 in the US

message 46: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Asmaa wrote: "Oh lol :)"

the power of six wasnt all about six
so i doubt the rise of nine is all about nine, though there might be something that let us know what happeded to nine

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

yes but there aren't nine remaining garde left, so probably at least mostly about nine. at least, i hope so.

Andrew Hildreth Asmaa wrote: "yes but there aren't nine remaining garde left, so probably at least mostly about nine. at least, i hope so."

There are 7 Garde members left. The author(s) could always introduce 2 more characters to make it 9 total: Garde or Cepan. Five and Eight may have their Cepans with them too and don't forget about Crayton.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

maaaaaaybe

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

:/

« previous 1 3

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Power of Six (other topics)