Team Twilight discussion

Teams > Team Switzerland

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments ok
so alot of my friends ask me what this is, me being a strong beliver and 1st out of my friends, so here goes

u know how in Ch.6 of Eclipse is called Switzerland?and how bella goes "I AM SWITZERLAND."
yeah well we love both

TEAM SWISS FOREVER!

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) Cool!

message 3: by Jennie (new)

Jennie Very cool!

message 4: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) Team Swiss 4eva!

message 5: by A Filthy Youth groupie (last edited Oct 24, 2008 09:05PM) (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 39 comments I AM SWITZERLAND!!!!

message 6: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) I still dont get the Team Swiss bit!!!

A Filthy Youth groupie | 39 comments I think it was something to do with Switzerland being nuetral in a war. So, Bella compares herself to the country because she wants Edward as a boyfriend and Jake as a friend.

message 8: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) Aaaaah.....Sorry..I guess i'll have to read over that again. What book is it in??

message 9: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments its in eclipse (i think)

message 10: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) Ooooooh! Ok... I read the chapter, and now I get it:)

message 11: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments its in eclipse( chapter 6.SWITZERLAND
ik im a nerd;D
but yeah
im s happy i have so many team mates!;D

SWISS 4EVR!

message 12: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) lol..Can I be on more than one team???

message 13: by Jennie (new)

Jennie sure!

message 14: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lol yeah I know I've started using that when my friends are arguing "I am Switzerland"

GO TEAM SWISS

message 15: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) Sweet =D

message 16: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments i guess u could be 1+ but thats what switzerland is

message 17: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) kk

message 18: by Gjela (new)

Gjela (theeternalsea) | 5 comments I AM SWITZERLAND!!
I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures.

I memorized (=

message 19: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments GO SWISS!

message 20: by Christina (new)

Christina finally a team where i don't have to choose between my two favorite people: Edward and Jacob! lol

I am Team Switzerland!! always!

message 21: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Lol I love that line XD Its a great moment and Line ^.^

Team Switzerland!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I said that on 'Civil War' day... do you guys know who the Beavers and Ducks are? Yeah, well, where I am, ver well known. So they kept asking me 'Beavs or Ducks?' and I'd say, I don't care. So they called me a platypus. I disagreed with them and confused them by saying, no, I'm Switzerland. I will not be involved in a dispute over a football.

message 23: by Court (new)

Court lolz
I can't talk football..whenever someone asks me I start talking about how this state is prettier than that one...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

haha....i caant really understand football

message 25: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
same...it's confusing lol.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, I know nothing about football. I know what the football looks like, that it's a very violent game... that's it, lol. But because of my dad and every guy I know... I know at least a few teams.

message 27: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol football is like soooo violent!! It's like:

*football player grabs ball* *runs* *opponent tackles other player* *opponent throws ball*

"Yay I scored!! And gave 5 guys a concussion in the process!!!" :P

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!!!! I mean, really... *whistle blows* *10 guys pile on top of 1 guy* (Me) DUDE, THE WHISTLE BLEW!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?!?

message 29: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

LOL!!! Exactly...my friend played football until he got too many concussions...lol. I went to one of his games and I was like freaking out...cuz I kept thinking ppl on the field were getting hurt! Ahhhh it was scary!

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2009 10:51AM) (new)

I know!! It's actually quite surprising that the field is green..I always expect it to be red... blood red... That thing is a battlefield. And then my friend keeps telling me I need to join the football team next year... Uhhh... NO!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. we played football in gym but we only did the throwing and catching and stuff. but i knoow a few teams.

message 32: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol yeah I did that in gym too...lol not fun...and I suck at catching balls lol.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

im so much better at throwing then catching! but this person ik gets to play guitar hero and ddr for gym..NOT FAIIR!!

message 34: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

WHAT?! Aghhh...I have those games at home...but how is that gym?! Lol.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

idk! but its not fair!! i want to play thoese games for gym! all we do i play knock out or kickball

message 36: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I'm gonna put DDR and guitar hero into our school gym program! I don't know how! But I will!!!!

We play in our gym...volleyball, soccer, basketball, baseball, football, badminton, table tennis, stuntnastics, wrestling, track and field, social dance(girls and guys dance together lol), floor hockey, dodge ball, weight lifting, and I think thats it. :D

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

thats so much better then what we do. what is stuntnastics?? and for gym u dance?? do u have gym w/ girls and guys??
(srry bout all the questions!!)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm doing 'social dance' in gym right now...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

what is that??

message 40: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments hahaha

message 41: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

stuntnastics is where u have to lift ppl up and it's about balancing ur weight so u can lift ppl and do different tricks...it's scary stuff lol. :)

Yes my gym class is boys and girls...

Social dance is basically ballroom dancing...well it's learning to dance with a partner of the opposite sex...so we have to like hold hands and dance the polka and do cool turns...and we have to ask our own partners lol well guys ask girls! oo and we also do line dances!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? I don't do that, then. We do rotating dances. We're paired up and we do some swing dance and we rotate. We did do folkdance... But no ballroom... luckily, lol...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha! stuntnastics seems fun!! but ehh i wouldnt want to do social danceing.

Christina is that guy in your gym class?

message 44: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments hahah stuntasics! lol
o yah how do u know him. just from school?

message 45: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

the guy isn't lol cuz hes in gr. 11 :D i like older men ;P

yeah sorta from school and through other ppl.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Stuntastics seem... dangerous... I'd never be able to get it...