I am doing nothing but being bored to death discussion

About Yourself

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arianna Nicole (new)

Arianna Nicole (ilovebookssomuch) | 29 comments Mod
Tell us about yourself.

message 2: by Rose (last edited Oct 21, 2008 04:46PM) (new)

Rose  | 82 comments Well i'd say hot chocolate is pretty good but it's just not the same with marshmallows.
I think the word "twizzlers" is really cool.
and I'd say this world is pretty fantastical, beautiful, amazing, and - hilarious.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm.....I run on coffee and fast punk music :). Christ saved me, and my right hand is kinda numb cuz it's cold in this room.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, acoustic guitars, hikes on chilly fall days, and a bowl of soup while sitting on your front porch watching the sunset are all proof that God is real.

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments Uh, so, yeah [lately especially:] I've been thinking EXACTLY what you just said...so.... ditto to what you just said, Asher.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:). I love Fall.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I love cats and love having music on in my room:)

message 8: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths | 41 comments Yeah, I love to blare it super loud and sing and dance along. Lol, but my family isn't too happy about it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I miss my dog :(. And all of my cats :(

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments I miss having cats...
I think we should get a kitten. =)

message 11: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths | 41 comments oooh yes you should! they are great! :D

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurula) I want a kitten. Or a puppy. Or something small and cuddly.

message 13: by Rose (last edited Oct 23, 2008 07:14PM) (new)

Rose  | 82 comments We used to have a dog a long time ago, but I have absolutely no memory of it. Even though Joe says I was 6 when it died...

I do sort of remember the dog house, though, because we kept it for a while afterword and [since we were tiny then:] Ike, Joe, and I would play in and around it sometimes. goooood times...
even that was a long time ago, though.

We used to have a whole bunch of cats a few years back but we don't have any anymore. Our first one was a stray and she was pregnant - and so the kitten fun began. She had kittens, her kittens had kittens, her kittens' kittens had kittens...
Some of them died *crying*, some of them ran away, and some of them we gave away. Finally, as of... around 3 or 4 years ago i think, we were down to one, single, cat. His name was Gandalf and he was grey and fluffy :)
he died last year though... :(
so sad...

wow this is a loooooooooong post!!

message 14: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths | 41 comments Lol, that's what happened with ours. We adopted a stray, who then got pregnant and had 4 kittens (one died though :( ) and we still have them they are 6 months old! :) they are so cute!

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments awww!!! What do they look like [in colors:]? I loved having kittens... I miss it very much. =( all well.

message 16: by Arianna Nicole (new)

Arianna Nicole (ilovebookssomuch) | 29 comments Mod
I am into Horses and bunnies
One of my bunnies is pregnent. We don't know when she is due.
I love books and i love Janette Oke's writing

message 17: by Sequoia (new)

Sequoia Poths | 41 comments The mom was black and white and so was the dad so they had two black and white boys and one white girl. They are SO CUTE!! Let me see if I can email u a picture...

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments They are ADORABLE, Sequoia!! wOwza...

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments Awwwweessssoooommmmennnesssss =)

I loooooooove reading and writing...
Music is the 8th wonder of the world...
And your smile is proof of God and Love.

So SMiLE, you know you want to! =D

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurula) It's on my profile. :P

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments lol Yes, it's undeniable truth =)
smiling is my favorite =) i love to smile!!! and it's so much fun to make other peoples smile =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments (oh lol.... i wasn't just referring to you, Nate ... lol...)

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments Coolness =)

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments I've no doubt your smile is amazing, Nate... I just don't remember it very clearly.

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 82 comments Isn't that a band? I don't think I've heard their music before...