Lakeland High School discussion

Bella's Boys .:fangirl alert:.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria ~HannaHannaH~ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Victoria ~HannaHannaH~ (hannahwebb1163) | 7 comments So who is the best vampire / werewolf? we all know who she'll end up with but if YOU wrote the story how would you have changed it? what would you have done differently?

and if the characters were real who would you want for yor own?

message 2: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:19PM) (new)

Laura | 3 comments I have no idea, BUT you should go to www.thoughtsandrambles.com. Its a website just for fans of twilight who like to write their own stories about the twilight charaters.

message 3: by Victoria ~HannaHannaH~ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:37PM) (new)

Victoria ~HannaHannaH~ (hannahwebb1163) | 7 comments I've been there. but ive also been to fanfiction.com and read those. my username is twiluv

message 4: by Steffeny (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:39PM) (new)

Steffeny Vorn (TesxaNikita) | 2 comments blaaaaaah. retardability much, eh, iruka? :D

message 5: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 5 comments Edward is the BEST VAMPIRE EVER! If I wrote the story over again I would have made a fight between the Volturi and the other vampires. The cullens would have won ect.
If the characters where real I would want Edward.
No contest there.

message 6: by nicole (new)

nicole whitt | 1 comments i like jacob the best. and i would like to have jacob for my own i guess...sry im not a fan of good guys.

message 7: by Victoria ~HannaHannaH~ (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:17AM) (new)

Victoria ~HannaHannaH~ (hannahwebb1163) | 7 comments OMG o.o
another Jacob fan! Yay!
but Yeah definatly, that ending in Breaking Dawn was kind of lame... sorry steph!! we still love you!

and if the caracters were real... I would be Switzerland. Edward is the main vamp. so kind of biased. altho Emmit has a great personallity, and Jasper- blood lust + the power to influance emotions = *swoon*

but my basic phillosophy:
Bella can have Ed if I can have Jake.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

EDWARDIAN FAN!

message 9: by Heaven (new)

Heaven | 2 comments Hmmm thats hard, cause I love both of the boys dearly.
I'd want Jacob because he's cokcy(in a good way) someone I know I could tell anything too, is up for anything and hell I'd have my own gaint werewolf ^^
But Edward on the other hand... I'd probably have to go with. Im more into the mysterious guys... and I know if I was with Edward, he'd do anything in his will to protect me. Plus, hes a vampire, and vampires in my book are amazingly sexy :)
I'd probably pick Jacob if I wanted a very close friend. But like I said, I love them both :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!