Haunted Lily: The Nightmare Ball Haunted Lily discussion

Ghost Memoirs

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassidy Savage Hi All!

I am a huge fan of this book and the author! This was a great read! I created a group called, Ghost Memoirs, so I can find people to discuss all things spooky with! Hope to see you there and thanks for reading this!

Fiona Hi Cassidy,

I really loved this book, and all things spooky!!

I also think that Sidney is such a great person and I cannot wait for her next book.

This was so different and I joined here and read the reviews from everyone else and decided to take a chance and boy am I glad that I did..

I love it when I find new authors and they knock me off my feet with their writing.. Such a great feeling...

Anyway, if you want to add me as friend please do so....

Regards
Fiona

Laurel I really enjoyed this book as well. It was so different from other books that I have read, but that is why I liked it so much. I get easily bored when plots tend to be similar and follow the same path. Haunted Lily broke off into unchartered territory for me and that made it an exciting book to read.

I am looking forward to her other books to come out.

Laurel

message 4: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca I haven't read the book yet, but I LOVE the cover!!

message 5: by Bernadette (new) - added it

Bernadette Hi All. I'm looking for a great ghost novel I can take on a road trip. This is going on my list!

Speaking of spooky, I live in the Pacific Electric Lofts buildingin downtown L.A. It used to be the main station for the Red Car (electric trolley) [featured in the recent film Changeling and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The films WFRR, L.A. Confidential and Spiderman 1-3 were filmed using parts of our building. The building itself was built in the early 1900s and is full of history. The old greyhound bus depot around the corner is one of the last places The Black Dahlia was seen alive the night before she was murdered, for instance. A few of my neighbors have had "strange" experiences in the building and oddly, there've been 3 deaths in the same wing at the back of the building (3 different floors). Besides the spooky part, it's so much fun living in a fully renovated historic landmark!