College Students! discussion

college talk > Roommates: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Katerina (new)

Katerina | 252 comments For those of you who have lived on campus what was/is your roommate situation like? Any bad situations? etc.

Right now my roommate is annoying me..hence this question. haha.

message 2: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
my best friend and i roomed together for 2 years..sooo much fun. and then our junior year we got an apartment with 3 other girls..it was interesting to say the least. I got along with all of them..however..my best friend and one other girl did not get along at all..it was really hard. Then last year I lived with a different girl who I have known since i was in 8th grade..and it was HORRIBLE. she is a very very moody person..it's kind of what she is known for..but she doesn't get that she is...and i was SOOO nice to her..like over the top nice..and she was a PSYCHO..she was so mean to me..would say really horrible things about me and would get mad over things that never happened or that she took to mean something else. I basically cried every day..and then one day out of the blue she had the audacity to ask me why I hated HER??! I remember I just started crying because I was so frustrated because I never did anything to her..and she was so horrible to me...and now I live at home...and i LOVE it. haha. especially after the crappy rooming situation last year!!

Abigail (42stitches) | 53 comments I never lived on campus, but I had apartments pretty close by (20-30 minute walk) where a lot of other students lived. I moved out of my parents house with my boyfriend (now husband) and I have some horror stories. Not about my husband.;D I won't share a lot unless you really want to know, but I'll say that living with your friends can really change your relationship. In not good ways sometimes. We have destroyed some friendships, because we roomed with friends who turned out to not be compatible with our lifestyle.

message 4: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

ooh i want to hear!!
I had some crappy 'friends turned enemies because of rooming together' situations

message 5: by Janet (new)

Janet Oh man...roomates! So my roomates are ex's. Yep...it's pretty sweet. So actually they're still "together" in the sense that they still sleep together but they're not together, or so they say. My female roomate is somewhat dating a guy and they all know about each other and my male roomate just kind of "dates" a lot of girls. It's really confusing, I know and it sucks. We're all friends (me and the guy more so) but we all just kind of needed a place to live for our last year. It's pretty terrible but I go home a lot and stay with my boyfriend, so it's ok, sort of!

message 6: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

hahah janet..that sounds like an interesting situation! i don't know how they live together..i would not live with one of my ex's even if you paid me! haha..and i really didn't end on a horrible note with any of them. i would feel so awkward..esp seeing him bring home other girls.

message 7: by sara frances (new)

sara frances (sara_frances) I like with my ex, but he's more then just an ex now. We are like best best best friends and will probably live together for a very long time. Since we aren't dating or going out in any way, we hardly ever fight. It's awesome. Some nights when I got home from work, he has dinner already on the table for me. Tonight when I got home he had made egg rolls and sushi. =)

message 8: by Spencer (last edited Oct 20, 2008 12:49PM) (new)

Spencer (spencerafreeman) Once again, Ive been through a situation much like your roomate from hell, Jamie. I knew her in high school and she was a grade above me. when i became a freshman at the same college i decided to room with her since I didn't know anyone else and she could show me around. BIG mistake!
She was one of those people who likes to feel sorry for themselves and never wanted to show me around and introduce me to her friends because after introducing me to this one guy, he and I hit it off (as friends) and she got jealous whenever he mentioned the 3 of us hanging out- she had a crush on him, but he didn't feel the same way.
she was selfish and neurotic... i could go on and on, but the next year i paired up with a girl i had met and became amazing friends with. we were like an old married couple- we never fought, we shared like sisters- it was the best thing ever! then she went study abroad and i got stuck with another friend as a roomate plus 2 other girls. the friend was a huge slob and one of the other girls was a total bitch.
within all those roomate experiences over 4 years, nothing beats year 2 with my still best friend roomate.
whew! lesson learned: next place i get i will be living BY MYSELF, i don't care how much itll cost me!!

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (xtoloveistolivex) | 534 comments I had a really terrible roommate when I first moved into the dorms. If I knew I could make this comment private, I would go into detail, but I'm paranoid that she'll find this *lol*. Anywho, after that crazy year, a girl I had met during that year and I decided to be roommates for our second year. And that was completely amazing, because she is completely awesome and we totally were on the same page and liked the same things. Now she is one of my best friends! =)

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 143 comments wow..all of these horror stories!
my roommate is ok so far..no psycho roommate..yet.
haha.

message 11: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

honestly..living with roommates is much better than living with my sister these days!! ahh..i might kill her!! She eats my food I buy without asking and steals my clothes! I never even had any roommates do that!!! ahh sorry I had to rant because I'm so ticked at her right now!

Abigail (42stitches) | 53 comments Aww, I haven't lived with siblings since I lived at home. I imagine it would suck because you can't kick them out when they take advantage of you. I don't know if my sister would do that, but who knows?

As for some horror stories...The first guy my husband and I lived with was pretty cool. At first. We knew he was messy, but he agreed that if we split up the chores he wouldn't mind doing one thing. I talked to the husband about and he got upset because he felt we ganged up on him. I told him it was one stupid chore and he shouldn't be such a baby about it. Before our friend moved in I was going to school full time and working 30 hours a week and doing all the house work, so he should stop whining and do a chore. He grudgingly agreed. But then he never did his chore (taking out the trash). So our roommate stopped doing his chore (cleaning the bathroom). So I stopped doing my chore (the dishes). So after 21 months of living with each other we lived in a filthy pit of 500 square feet of nastiness and our roommate HATED us. We didn't really have a problem with him so much. But he was so snarky and mean to me and kind of a jerk in general with my husband that when we moved out of that place we didn't talk to each other for about 6 months. We are barely civil when we see each other now. It's kind of sad. There's another bad one too. But I'll save it for later. ;)

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather (andshewontsleep) | 278 comments Oh man, I feel like I have had the worst luck with roommates!My third roommate..... she was the roommate from hell. I was a senior & she was a freshman. She lived at home her first semester and was the most socially awkward person I have ever met. When I got to school after winter break I walked into our room and she was crying on her bed with her mom. I said hi and introduced myself and her mom spoke for her. She sent me a message on facebook later saying hey and that she was really shy.. after that I think we talked maybe twice during the semester. Her mom used to pick her up on weekends & I talked to her way more than the roommate. She got a boyfriend about a month into school and he was ALWAYS there. she stopped going to class and they just slept all day and then stayed up giggling under the covers all night. the boyfriend smelled terrible too. it got to the point where i only went to my room to get my clothes or a book. she dropped out of school after that semester.

i have other roommate issues, but i feel like i can't complain much after that horrible experience.

message 14: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

omg..that is horrible!! wow..that is just BAD. i feel like my problems were bad..but not like that! and especially the smelly boyfriend! ughh. i would have sprayed air freshener on him.

Abigail (42stitches) | 53 comments How strange...maybe that girl should have gone to an internet based school. But then she'd have to work from home at her mom's place for the rest of her life. Hehe. I'm not an horribly social person, but sheesh.

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather (andshewontsleep) | 278 comments Yea, I'm pretty shy most of the time too.. but this was just so crazy. I would ask her a question and she would just freeze up and walk out of the room. But, with her boyfriend they would just talk and talk. It was so rude. She also constantly sat on the couch in our common room and watched television, never letting anyone else get to use it (and not a single thing in the common room was hers).

I always made it pretty obvious that her boyfriend smelled.. I actually did spray air freshener in front of them most times I went into the room. At first I thought it would be mean of me.. but then I got to a point of not caring anymore.

message 17: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

wow..ive never met anyone that shy before. how horrible for her! but i think it's weird that she would talk all the time to her boyfriend..i wonder if she froze up before she started dating him..

haha..nah..its not rude..it's saying "you smell" with tact..& class. haha

message 18: by Bree (new)

Bree (breezybaby) | 144 comments wow..you guys have had some roommates from HELL!
i love my roomie. haha not to rub it in!
she is like my long lost sister i swear.

message 19: by Janet (new)

Janet That's good Bree! Atleast someone likes their roomates because I sure don't. Haha. Actually my roomates are done with their fighting and relationship or whatever so it's been ok. It's still awkward but oh well, in May we'll all be done with each other!

message 20: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessalittlenerdy) My freshman year, I roomed with my best friend from home and we had tons of fun. She ended up transferring, though, because she changed her major. I was so scared when she left because I didn't know who I wanted to room with and roomdraw was like a week away. So anyway, the girl that I roomed with during orientation IM-ed me the one night and asked if anyone I knew needed a roomie...to make a long story short, we ended up rooming together this year, and it has been amazing! We make really good roomies because we're roughly on the same schedule and we're both science majors, so when one or the other is stressed out, we know how to handle each other.

I've heard so many horror stories about bad roomies though and I'm sorry some of you haven't had the greatest of experiences! :-/

message 21: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (JaymeLyn) my first roommate and I didn't really have a lot in common or get along...i spent a lot of my freshmen year living in another friend's dorm because her roommate work night. sophomore year was better---i was tripled up and then a roommate moved out and an old friend from high school moved in. it was awesome.

my current roommate and i were suppose to triple with a mutual friend and when our friend moved we decided to move in together anyway...which was pretty pretty sweet because she's now my best friend and maid of honour at my wedding. i heart my roomie!

message 22: by Lynn (new)

Lynn I've actually never had a roommate (other than my sister when we were kids). At my school, there are several single rooms in the dorms which are smaller and cost a little bit more so I lived in one of those my freshman year. Sometimes I wish I had a roommate b/c I've heard of some people who become like bff with theirs.. I ended up becoming really close to several girls who also lived in single rooms (they're all located in the same hall). It's nice b/c you can go to bed whenever, be as messy as you want, etc.

Sophomore year I lived in a student apartment on campus. Each apt has 5 single rooms (bigger and nicer than the single dorm rooms), 2 full bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. I really loved living there. It was SO much quieter and much more space to spread out and relax. 2 of my roommates were my friends who I became even closer to and the other 2 were from Japan. We didn't see or talk to them much. But we didn't have any problems. Then one of my friends decided to commute to save money and this friend of my other roommate moved in for spring. She was NOT a good roommate at all. She would steal my phone charger and then leave it in her room (and she ALWAYS locked her ROOM door when she left... even though we always left the apt door locked. Like, she doesn't trust us? I obviously never locked mine) so sometimes when I needed my phone charger it would be locked in her room. She also smoked the hooka in her room which stunk and gave me a headache and played her music incredibly loudly. I almost always wear headphones myself. OH!! And for the bathroom, we had a cycle for who was supposed to buy toliet paper... well, it came time for her to buy it and it took her (wait for it) at least a month to finally buy some. Yeah. The other roommate and I weren't going to cave in and buy it so we had to walk over to the campus center. Towards the end, we talked about buying some tp and storing it in our rooms.

So obviously I didn't want to room with the bad roommate and she didn't want to room with me and my other roommate graduated (as well as the two japanese girls) so now I'm back in the single dorm rooms. Which I hate now that I've had a taste of apt life.

message 23: by Erin (new)

Erin This is my first year in college but I already had a bad room mate. I was first in a dorm scheduled for demolishing so everyone is out now, but for the first semester I lived there for a while. This girl I thought would be a decent room mate because she didn't care, but then I found out she didn't care because she wasn't going to be bothered by anything. I've grown up with horses and really don't mind dirt, but our room was so filthy because of her that my feet turned black with in five minutes of walking around our room. I asked her if we could start taking our boots off before we came in and she said no. No fighting, just no. The best thing was was she was hardly there.

Now I've moved into a different dorm and got an awesome room mate who is also laid back like me. We both are really easy going and have started sharing shelves and food now. We don't hang out or anything so we don't have any chances of things turning sour. It's an awesome match because we're both so relaxed and friendly and whatever.

message 24: by Molly (new)

Molly (slinkyxo) | 153 comments yay! more roommate stories!!

how is it that i've never had a crazy roommate??!

message 25: by Anna (new)

Anna Shumaker (annashu) well I've graduated now and am living back home with my mom and her partner but here is a summary of all the housing situations I've had:
First roommate was great, I was super shy and she was really extroverted which was perfect cause she got me out when I would have otherwise sat around.
Second year I had a dorm to myself but my bf lived off campus so I spent a lot of time at his place, at some point some friends got an apt and i crashed on their couch a lot and mostly just kept my stuff in the dorms.
Third year moved off campus with my best friend and a couple we were kinda friends with. Turned out horrible, the couple fought a lot and my friend and I hid in one of our rooms. Toward the end they started locking us out so we had to get in through the window, almost burned the house down, and made our lives so horrible that we started sleeping at a friends house, they were dealing and got busted so they ditched town so we were finally safe to go home. Had another couple of friends move in to wait out the lease.
Fourth year I tried living with my younger brother but that was awful so I moved out to live with my best friend again.
Fifth year I lived alone and loved it...

message 26: by Janet (new)

Janet Haha YAY ROOMATES!! They burnt your house down!? WHAT!? Haha, sorry I don't mean to laugh but god maybe it should be required to live alone because it sounds a lot of us have had really bad roomate situations!

message 27: by Anna (new)

Anna Shumaker (annashu) it really should be, I learned a lot about myself when I lived alone and was able to concentrate on school work.

message 28: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
My bad roommates were nothing close to all yours.

First year we had 5 girls in the 3 room apartment. My sister and I shared a room, so that wasn't a big deal. We had already lived together for 18 years. A was the RA and she was/is great. The other two both started with S and they were very strange.

The small S used to stab herself with a fork in the kitchen because she "had to feel something". I think her parents finally figured out that she was off, because she left about half way through the first semester.

The big S, was constantly on a diet. She would fill the fridge up with vegetables and such, then any time you went into her room to talk or whatever, she ALWAYS had a huge bowl of M&M's or some type of chocolate, or potato chips. She was a "closet eater".

message 29: by Leanna (new)

Leanna (leannerd) | 46 comments I've never had a roommate before...I commute to my community college right now and have never had to share a room with a sibling (oh, the joys of being the only girl!) but I'm transferring next month and will be a.) on my own for the first time ever and b.) sharing a room with a girl my own age for the first time ever.

I've talked to her a few times and we definitely have our differences (I love rock music, horror movies, and am an English/Education major; she likes country music, comedies, and is a PoliSci major) but she seems pretty laid back, like me. I'm one of the easiest people to get along with, so I'm not too worried. Besides, my boyfriend's HR of the building three down from mine, so if worse comes to worse, I can crash in his apartment. :D

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Me and my roommate get along perfectly.
Toward the beginning wasn't great because I'm territorial and I felt like I was being encroached on when all of my Cokes disappeared and her music was being played allowed. But I got over it as quickly as I could, and we got past it. Now we go everywhere together during our free time on campus pretty much.

message 31: by Nuri (new)

Nuri (nools) | 145 comments I'm with Michelle.

My roommate is my best friend. We weren't best friends when we started, but after the two years we've been together, we have become kind of inseparable. I say kind of because she left me for Kenya for the last six weeks. She's back now, though, and we are going for gourmet ice-cream! :D

message 32: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu | 130 comments I had two roommates. We initially had absolutely nothing in common (I neglected to fill out the 'compatibility' section on the matriculation forms...), but soon became quite close. I miss those guys. Shout out to Avon, OH and Bethesda, MD.

message 33: by Liz (new)

Liz I've had 4 different sets of roommates...
The one I had freshman and sophomore year of college is aweome and one of my best friends now. We don't necessarily have tons in common, but we get along really well.
I've also had roommates working in different national parks. At one, my roommate (well we didn't share a room) got a boyfriend, so we didn't really talk. The otehr my roommates and I were really close.
Then this year I lived in a flat with 11 other people. I had my own room, but it was still a nightmare at times because the kitchen would get so disgusting! I'm glad to be out of there.

message 34: by Emily (last edited Jul 08, 2009 07:40AM) (new)

Emily  O (readingwhilefemale) | 487 comments Well, I had a room mate last semester. She moved out mid-way through. She didn't like certain things about me (I have a boyfriend, I'm an atheist, I'm white, etc) and I didn't like certain things about her (she's racist, she didn't go to sleep until about 5am and slept all day long, she thinks she can sing, etc) so when one of her friend's room mates went on study abroad, she moved out to live with her friend, and I had one of the biggest dorm rooms on campus to myself.
Yeah.

Abigail (42stitches) | 53 comments This is sort of a new roommate story...I moved to MS this fall (with my husband) and we got a "place near campus" as everyone advertises down here. It's less than five miles to EVERYWHERE! Everything is near campus...We don't even go to school here. I just finished and we moved here for his job...anyway...It was so gross. The place was practically falling down. Most of the windows are shifted and are closer to 40-60 degree angles than 90 now. There front door didn't sit strait and giant bugs crawled right in through the inch gap. And spiders crawled in through a vent near the back door in droves. And there was a hole in bathroom roof that leaked dirty water. Gross.

We finally made some friends down here and they offered to let us move in with them. The house is decent. (No screens on the windows, but it's bigger, has central air and no bugs. Yay!) These two guys are pretty cool. They help out around the house and I'm not working so things keep pretty clean. It's working out really well so far. We watch videos and play games and stuff. It's cool.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Your roommate stories are horrible.. This fall, I am going to room with a girl I don't know personally yet, we've just talked online a lot and actually seemed to get along well. We have a lot in common, especially study and sleeping habits, so I hope we'll be alright.
Your stories did make me pretty nervous, though :-X

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Me and my roommate I mentioned before are moving into a suite this semester, so we will have another roommate in the adjoining room. Me and her are not thrilled about it, but if she does turn out to be horrible then it's 2 against 1. I just hope she's calm...and quiet, because if not we will have some issues.

Me and Caelia (roommate) adapted to each other completely, we did everything at the same time or close to it so that there would be no issues.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Currently living with 4:
Shaun - fiance
Daniel - fiance's friend
Eric - fiance's brother
Kira - Eric's girlfriend

BUT in two weeks I'm moving out to a nice little home with just us two! I'm SOOO excited! :D

I've had many room mates in the past, one with whom I am having legal issues with due to not paying her side of the bill... ANYWAY. The point of the story is to not find room mates online. It sounds like common sense, but some of you will be desperate. Don't do it. Totally not worth it. Especially if they don't show you their credit score or references.

message 39: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

How are the roommate situations this year?

message 40: by Erin (new)

Erin I've got a great roommate this year! I love her to death. We haven't hung out in a while, but we've both been really busy and I've been going through a good amount. I am now dating one of her friends (ex-bf) with her blessings and no I would never go near a situation like that with out some extreme situations. He's amazing and she's really happy to see both of us so happy. Its been a little sticky cause I am trying to be respectful, since she is having to readjust her thinking to him being with me.

Otherwise, we have very similar views on basic living situations. We come from very different places in life and enjoy looking at our differences and learning from them. They've caused a few almost bad situations, but we're good about communicating so we're fine.

And I've been ignoring everything here recently because I'm not very good at juggling bf time and being productive during it. He's so damn distracting. I wouldn't be doing okay except he makes me behave myself. One of my goals for this weekend is to figure out how to better balance my time.

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 604 comments My roommate situation last year wasn't that great. I guess we got along alright...actually, we just ignored each other and hardly spoke more than a dozen words to one another the whole year (but at least we never fought). She had this OCD problem where she would all of sudden get this urge to clean our whole dorm room at 3am.

My roommate this year is awesome, however. We get along great. She's from Brooklyn and I go with her to NYC on the weekends a lot.

message 42: by Lori (new)

Lori Walker You know, I have the BEST roommate EVER this year. She's not too messy. She's not too loud. She doesn't cook stuff that makes the apartment smell bad. I can't think of a single thing she does to annoy me...except sometimes she's in my head a bit too much.

message 43: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

haaha..umm does her name happen to be LORI and does she happen to LOVE the YANKEES???

message 44: by Lori (new)

Lori Walker I don't know...I'll have to ask her after she has some friggen coffee!

message 45: by Heather (new)

Heather (andshewontsleep) | 278 comments So I have kind of an amusing roommate story for you guys. Some back story first- right now, I'm living in an apartment with my boyfriend & his 2 childhood friends.. we've been living together for almost 2 years now. One of the guys has been living & working in Chicago since June but he still pays rent at our place so he can store his things & come back on the occasional weekend. He has possibly the worst case of ADHD I have ever seen & can be a lot to handle. He's a great guy but I have to say it's been really nice not having him around the apt all the time.
So he was home last weekend & went out drinking with his ex girlfriend who he spends every second he's in town with. Anyway, we were woken up at 3am on Sunday by a loud crash. I just assumed he fell down the stairs (he does this a lot), so I went back to sleep. Half an hour later I woke up to the really strong smell of bleach so I got up & went into the bathroom where the floor was covered in bleach, our nice rug was gone and a leg was broken off the sink (that bathroom is also the nicest room in the house.. our landlord went crazy in there). So the next morning we find out that he was so sick from drinking that he was running to the bathroom to vomit, but ended up not making it all the way to the toilet. He slipped in his own puke & crashed into the sink. To make matters worse, he tried to wash the bathroom rug, but forgot about it and went back to Chicago on Monday, leaving the rug in the washing machine. It came apart in little pieces & there were chunks of his vomit all over the inside of the machine.
As much as I'm pissed at him for pretty much guaranteeing we lose our security deposit, I can't help but want to laugh every time I think about it.

message 46: by Erin (new)

Erin Heather that is really fun and sad at the same time. Oh so disgusting...

message 47: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

OH MY GOODNESS! EW! That is so gross yet it really is kind of funny!

message 48: by Sara (new)

Sara My first year of university I lived in a on campus townhouse with me and four other girls. It was not too bad, my roommate that actually shared the room with me was all right we were neutral with each other but my other housemates all fought with each other at some point so I opted to find new roomates for my second year.

My second year was pretty good, I had two awesome roommates and one not so great one who I am no longer fiends with. She refused to clean,buy toilet paper and was constantly stealing stuff of ours and locking herself out of her room. I unfortunately could not live with the two I became great friends with because I moved away :(

Third year of rooming is good and bad. I moved in with my boyfriend :) We get along most of the time but we have found a nice middle ground for expenses, cleaning, schedules, etc. The bad part is we also moved in with another couple. I thought his gf was going to be bad because I did not know her at all I only knew her boyfriend but it is kind of the other way around. He is very selfish and childish and he has refused to do any cleaning for the last few days because he is mad at me about his gf not being able to go to school because her ride did not show up and me and my boyfriend did not have time to take her and just useless crap like that. Me and my boyfriend want to live alone next year :) I hope we can afford it :(

message 49: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Ugh! I hate the selfish behaviors that people have when living with others. You should always be willing to clean, buy things like toilet paper that everyone shares, and STEALING..?? Well that's just ridiculous!

Hopefully you and the bf will be able to find a place for yourself. Roommates are rough! But it sounds like you and your bf have a good system down for doing things(cleaning, expenses, etc.) that could cause dissent among any roommates..whether it be friends or significant others

message 50: by Natanya (last edited Dec 06, 2009 11:59PM) (new)

Natanya (vraisemble) | 255 comments While my situation is nowhere near as bad as some of the ones on here, I've had a kind of miserable semester because of my roommate. We don't get along and we run completely different hours. I mainly went to sleep between 12:30 and 1:30am. She, however, has gone to sleep anytime between 2:30 and 8am. I'm a really light sleeper, so even with earplugs, I wake up every single night, and sometimes have a lot of trouble falling asleep again. Needless to say, I've lost many hours of sleep this semester. The only okay thing about our situation is that she is hardly in the room during the day (except when she's asleep), so I can do my work in here without too many problems. I've put my name down for a room change to a single, but I don't have much hope. I've finally come up with some things I need her to do in order for next semester to not be a similar disaster, but it's hard to even find time to talk to her since she's never here (except when I'm trying to sleep). *sigh*

« previous 1 3