The Mind Map Book The Mind Map Book discussion

Becoming My Best

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Akinlabi (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Akinlabi Akinbulumo It really was strange to find that nobody had commented on this great book. I refuse to beleive that no one has read it. Tony Buzan research and teachings on mind mapping has helped me break into a whole new world of possiblities and most especially helps me on a daily basis to become my best. Cooperating with my brain and working with it (the way it was created to work) has made me seem a little like a genius in my work place because i seem to be able to see the whole picture on almost any topic you bring up. i recomend as a must read for business and brand strategists.

message 2: by Amanda (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new) - added it

Amanda Sabetai I haven't read any of Tony Buzan's books, but I will add this to my to-read list after reading your comment. I've looked into mind-mapping, but I've really only tried one recently. I've tried to map my different tasks and duties at work because I really work for two separate departments. Thanks for posting this. I'll have to read it and really try mind mapping more.