HEROES FAN CLUB discussion

Why did we save the Cheerleader again?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Bialys (bialys) | 11 comments Doesn't it seem based on season three that saving the cheerleader was all for nothing.

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith (keifer) | 9 comments yeah, heroes seems to forget things like that and that results i contradictions.

message 3: by Keith (new)

Keith (keifer) | 9 comments yeah why did peter not stay invisible, when he ran in?

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Bialys (bialys) | 11 comments They have to understand to hardcore Sc-Fi fans continuity is King!

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina yeah Peter should have just remained invisible...well at least his father didn't kill him like he did Adam
and i'm glad Hiro didn't really kill Ando!

message 6: by Keith (new)

Keith (keifer) | 9 comments he would have let adam live if he hadnt been like 600 years old... and it looks like he grouds him? how corny is that

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Bialys (bialys) | 11 comments I think we have Hiro go back in time and clean up the continuity issues.

message 8: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 212 comments Mod
Well didn't u see when peter went back in time that every human being had an abiility? But I think Peter changed that.

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Bialys (bialys) | 11 comments Ya but Sylar got a hold of her anyways and techically killed her.

message 10: by SLIM SHADY (new)

But she can't feel any pain, that dosen't mean that he " technically" killed her. She can still heal.

message 11: by Michael (new)

Michael Bialys (bialys) | 11 comments Same result if he attacked her frist season. She could have healed then to.

message 12: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 6 comments yeah....true.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry, and I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate from this, but Claire starts to much damn trouble. She should die even though she cant.

message 14: by Christina (last edited Nov 18, 2008 03:01PM) (new)

Christina haha i actually agree with you Joseph. Claire use to be my fav hero but she's been getting on my nerves lately...

Did you guys see last night's episode???
I really like the connection between Elle and Sylar :)

message 15: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 6 comments no I haven't watched it!!! It's recorded on my tv though...

Claire also WAS my fave hero...but not so much anymore.

message 16: by SLIM SHADY (new)

I saw it IT WAS REALLY GOOD!! Did you see this monday's episode? Man do I feel bad for Claire.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I see every Heroes episode. But its not like i would kill myself or anything if i ever missed one(yes i would lol)

message 18: by SLIM SHADY (new)

YEAH ME TOO lolz

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 10, 2008 11:24AM) (new)

yea then i'd come back to life the nxt day cuz it would only be a dream lol

message 20: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 6 comments im like way behind episodes...I record them but I still have to watch them ahhhh!