Preety Committe discussion

2 > P.S I Loathe You

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin (jblover88) | 23 comments Have you guys seen the cover for the new book??? It looks so cool!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i have only read the first one. what is the name of the second book

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin (jblover88) | 23 comments the second book is called best friends for never. but my fav is Dial L for Loser.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments It's called Freiends 4 Never!
I thought the cover is so ahw-some

message 5: by ♥ Indu (new)

♥ Indu   (ilovehavefun) | 119 comments Mod
its actually best friends for never

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Oh, TAL(Thanks A Lot)

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (jblover88) | 23 comments Does anyone actually know what P.s I loathe You is going to be about??

message 8: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments prob. about massie's love life OR about massie hating kristen because kristen supposed to help layne and dempsey like each other. but if its nawt tht, i dont hav a clue.

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin (jblover88) | 23 comments Oh thanks Anne.

message 10: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments ur welcome

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin (jblover88) | 23 comments :o)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Cam trying 2 get Claire back and Massie crushing on Dempsey. Derrington is going 2 b jealouse and hit on a new girl 2 get Massie jealouse. (To people can play that game) So the boys r going 2 spy on the girls

message 13: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments tht might b plosible, i read tht story too but it doesn't make as much sense...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I read a sight that some how leaked the story, I don't know how they got it, but it seems that it was a summary of what it was about.

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin (jblover88) | 23 comments what was the site called?

message 16: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments actually tht site was made up by the owners bcuz if it was really Lisi Harrison she would drop about one designer brand in each page. but the "story" only has like 1 designer name in 1 paragraph. and normally the chapters are WAY longer than 4 pages!!!!

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin (jblover88) | 23 comments :O

message 18: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments the bac of the book is nawt goint to hav the whole story awn it kat

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Yeah, but it has the summary!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Or Chris, I 'm guessing its 1 of Massie's Old BF! I don't think its Josh, he is so into Alicia! Plus she is going 2 wear his pink New York hat!

message 21: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments nono it might b DERRINGTON , hello? off limits, hes like number 1!

message 22: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments thts wat im thinking , but its mayb some1 else

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Dylan is such a hard person to pair up with!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I think Kristen is the easiest to pair up with because we don't know a lot about her so we can fill in the blanks, but we also know enough about her to say she can date a football player with her sassy attitude and we can pair her up with a nerd alittle because of her brains (I'm not saying that smart people are nerds). But we can also match her up with a romantic type of boy since she could read Shakespear.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments NO, he is so hooked on Claire and after that Olivia thing with the baby.

message 26: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments dylan lip kisses DERRINGTON i just read it in the back cover of PS I Loathe You and guess wat else it said about tht? it said tht he liked her back!!??? can u bliev

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments OMG! But I read something that said that Derrington will try to get Massie jealouse by saying he is crushing on a new girl and Massie will be so into Dempsey.

message 28: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments yeah i read tht awn this site tht this random girl posted HER OWN story , well she just like invented the whole thing. i even e-mailed her to like make her admit it. =)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments No, it was another site, and it wasn't a story. It was a review or something.

message 30: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments well i read the same kind of description awn tht kind of site. sry i gawt it mixed up with yours tho ...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments No its okay, u don't have 2 apologize!

message 32: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments Oh, BTW... u no Lisi H. is making a new series called THE ALPHAS , right? It's like about Skye Hammilton going to Alpha Academy.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Yeah, I thought she would just do The Clique.

message 34: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments yeah. BUT right now she's working awn a Clique Prequel.

message 35: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Nov 29, 2008 03:26PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments IK! Its going to be so cool.

message 36: by Lauren (new)

Lauren It comes out in Feburary.

message 37: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 17 comments do you know when the alpha books are coming out

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Soon! Lisi said that she is getting started.

message 39: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 17 comments its no fair!! I have read every clique book, now I have nothing to read!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments yeah, but u know what? Lisi is going to make a new series called the Alphas and it will be 2 die 4!

message 41: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments the alphas is comming out fall 2009

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments ah-wesomeness!

message 43: by lexi (new)

lexi (lexgirl101) omg no way

message 44: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight | 39 comments PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!! What is the cover of ps. I loathe you? send a link please.

message 45: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments just like visit my blog.

message 46: by Mary (new)

Mary omg iK! its w. sky and it looks so good!!!

message 47: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments uh?

message 48: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments I know!!! i love it!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Loved it more than the first!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait until summer for Boys R. Us!!!!

« previous 1