Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > hey I need ur help

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 8 comments Ok so I am one of the most indecisive people ever and I ran out of books to read.
I need sugestions. I'm really into the YA novels like Twilight, The Host, Teith, and the mediator series but I'll read anything.
What's good?

Martina the Book Fairy (book_fairy) | 442 comments Have you tried the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead? They're also YA and one of my favorites. There are two books currently out (1. Vampire Academy 2. Frostbite) with a third, Shadow Kiss coming out in November.

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Also Have you tries Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 41 comments They House of Night series by P.C. Cast and her daughter are really good. So is the Summoning my Kelly Armstrong. Both are YA

message 6: by Annette (new)

Annette | 23 comments Hi Tegan,
My son loves --the series by
by Margaret Peterson Haddix - It starts
with Among the Hidden -
I'm not sure what age group it falls under (he's a senior in High School)-He's read all the series --
and he's a big fan buys them himself new. so they must be good- He's a Harry Potter fan/ Sci -Fi guy - I've read the back cover and honestly was intrigued just never got around to reading it-although it sounded very good.
Annette

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 216 comments I second the suggestion of Kelley Armstrong's "The Summoning." Also, if you like Meg Cabot's Mediator series, you might also like her 1-800-Where-R-You series.

message 8: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Tegan, try almost anything by Robin McKinley. She writes mostly YA. I love The Blue Sword. Deerskin is very, very dark. And her novel Sunshine is my Favorite Vampire Book of all time!

message 9: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 8 comments thank you guys so much. I'm on my way to barns and nobles now I'll probablly end up getting them all.

message 10: by Lori (new)

Lori  (moderatrixlori) If you want to stick with YA I highly recommend The Immortal Instruments series by Cassandra Claire. The first one is City of Bones then City of Ashes. Coming soon is City of Glass. I also enjoyed the YA series by Libba Bray. The first book is a Great and terrible beauty.

I'll second the Southern Vampire series. They are excellent.