Study Buddies discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Extra Credit Contest Winners

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alethea (last edited Oct 18, 2008 12:18PM) (new)

Alethea A (frootjoos) | 481 comments Mod
***drum roll please...***

The Grand Prize winner is Lexie with a whopping 137 points! (That's a lot of posts!) Congratulations! She will receive a Storm Glass ARC (when it becomes available!) in addition to bookmarks and bookplates.

The top 3 winners who will be receiving Criollo (and bookmarks, and bookplates) are

Lexie (yep, part of the Grand Prize)
Kristen
Meme

The rest of the Top Ten who will be receiving bookmarks and MVS personalized, signed bookplates are

E.
Jeanne
Liz
Other Liz
Katie
Tracy
Peanut
Suzann

I know, that's more than 10 but some of you tied for the same # of points. Also I did say you didn't have to RSVP to play so I just went by points earned during the week!

Thanks to everyone who posted and polled during the contest! I'll try to have another game in the future so you can have another chance to win!

If you are a winner, I will contact you, unless you have your profile set to *private* in which case you need to contact me! Click on my name/icon and send me a message or email frootjoos@gmail.com so I can figure out where to send your stuff, ok? I promise not to sell or spam your info, or use it for anything nefarious--just for sending goodies!

If you need the personalized bookplates made out to a specific name, please tell me! It doesn't have to be yours, if you already have them and want to give them to someone else as a gift.

message 2: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) | 172 comments Congrats to everyone! I have to say this group is so much fun to be a part of so let's keep up all the posts!!

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 40 comments Yes, this has been fun! I really enjoyed all of the posting and great discussion!

message 4: by Meme (new)

Meme (mstylp) | 519 comments way to go Lexie and Kristen

I can't wait for the Criollo, Thank You for the Prizes, I really enjoy this group.

message 5: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) | 172 comments XD aw Tracy you mean I can't transcribe it word for word for y'all? maaaan take all the fun out...

message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Congrats to all the winners! Looks like I have some work to do ;>

I'm not at all surprised to see Lexie is the grand prize winner :) She's been a very supportive reader from the beginning. And I still use your keychain - it's a great keepsake!

And I recognize a bunch of other the winners, too - thank you for continuing to support me and my books!

Maria

message 7: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) | 172 comments Maria you make it very easy to be so supportive! :)

I have to get to work on the the Storm keychain, though I'll wait till I see the cover colors for all three (i've honed up on my beading, so it might be a bit more fancy then the first one...though I found this perfect pendant bead for the Study books...)

message 8: by Meme (new)

Meme (mstylp) | 519 comments Lexie you can E-Mail me with all the spoilers that you want to I won't mind.
Maria I am in love with you books, I can't help it, there great.

message 9: by Alethea (last edited Oct 20, 2008 10:10AM) (new)

I did check to see if any of you guys took up Meme on her creative book promotion idea (putting the cover as her icon/avatar/whatever you want to call the profile photo)

Tatevik's PS Icon Tatevik did! She's in 10th place as well as several of the other contest winners, who by the way need to contact me still.

I realize I probably gave out too many prizes, but I was expecting more participants--and the way the points worked out, you only had to post/poll a few times to make it into the ranks! Oh well, it's the first contest. (See guys, you should have played! So easy! Perhaps next time, you'll take a chance on us...)

message 10: by Peanut (new)

Peanut | 12 comments Alethea - I sent you a message! Check your inbox.

message 11: by Alethea (new)

Contest winners, I got a package from Maria! That means your bookplates and other fun stuff will be in the mail by tomorrow :)

Top 3 winners: Criollo recipe is in tasting trials and has reached the final stages of yummy! I'm hoping Jane will have the final version by the end of this week :)

message 12: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) | 172 comments ::dances for Criollo::

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.