Terry Books Lovers discussion

Book > Landover Series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spottedpaw (new)

Spottedpaw | 1 comments Mod
The landover series is my favorite and i only have my mom to talk about it with. tell everybody about the landover series

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Martin | 1 comments i have not read that set of books yet iv just finished armageddons children and love each page do you have any recomandations

message 3: by RennRenn (new)

RennRenn | 2 comments Magical Kingdom For Sale: Sold was my first Terry Brooks and I loved it. I'm currently trying to find a copy of the next in the series. I just can't find Black Unicorn in any used book stores.

On a side note. I met him at DragonCon last year (2011) and got him to sign my copy of MKFS:S! Awesome experience.

message 4: by RennRenn (new)

RennRenn | 2 comments Paul wrote: "i have not read that set of books yet iv just finished armageddons children and love each page do you have any recomandations "

That was the second Terry Brooks I read and it is a great story. The second in the series is The Elves of Cintra followed by The Gypsy Morph. I don't have copies of either but those would be the next logical step in continuing the story. Can hardly wait to read them myself.

message 5: by Adam (new)

Adam Molenaar | 19 comments Did you ever find a copy of Black Unicorn?