GigPosters Book-Nerders discussion

1 view
Book o' da Month Klubsandwich.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denny (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new)

Denny | 26 comments Cool.
Somebody pick something from your to-read list, and the rest will follow suit. I'm not too particular, but how-about something with less than 1,000 pages?

message 2: by strawberryluna (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new)

strawberryluna | 11 comments if i can be a drop in/drop out member then "yes". as it is, i'm having trouble keeping up with my crappy fantasy football league. i'm that busy. and lame!

message 3: by Denny (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new)

Denny | 26 comments ouch!

message 4: by Michael (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new)

Michael | 8 comments my local library has this so i'd be down. when do we start?

message 5: by Tyson (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new)

Tyson Marshall (marshall621) | 3 comments I'm game. I think I can handle up to a 500 page book a month on top of my other books and everyday crap.

message 6: by Denny (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new)

Denny | 26 comments "When Irène Némirovsky began working on Suite Française, she was already a highly successful writer living in Paris. But she was also a Jew, and in 1942 she was arrested and deported to Auschwitz, where she died. For sixty-four years, this novel remained hidden and unknown."

Wow. I didn't realize that.
Crazy. Let's just do this book and get it over with instead of sputtering around and figuring out who decides what etc etc etc.

This month is Bossman ColdSore's turn, and by next month we'll figure out who is next.
OK? ok.

message 7: by Denny (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new)

Denny | 26 comments I'm so sexy when I'm bossy.