Preety Committe discussion

3 > Anne's Clique updates

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Anne (last edited Oct 16, 2008 01:29PM) (new)

Anne | 421 comments Now this is nawt just my updates, so don't take it personnally. If you want the whole loads of updates , just go awn my blog and leave comments so i'll know if you like it or nawt and you can post comments if you have updates too ( i will give u credit, dont worry)awnhttp://annescliqueupdates.blogspot.com/
So my updates:

1. Check out ABC news video about Lisi Harrison awn http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerInd...

DOn't worry i'll keep you guys posted =)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Thanks

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments OMG! You can now buy the Clique Summer Box Set !!! Came out in stores oct. 15!!!

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments Are you guys signed up in The Clique Movie site?
Because you can now get wallpapers and banners!!! YAY times 10!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Abh-viously

message 6: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments I have a lot of updates awn my blog! Check it out awn
http://annescliqueupdates.blogspot.com/

message 7: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments New pic update awn my blog!

message 8: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments OMG! Lisi's new book is called BOYS R US

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments OMG! OMG!

message 10: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments too cool , right???!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Abh-viously! Seriosly? That is so geniuse, don't you think?

message 12: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments ya... all of her titles are genius!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Totally

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I like how they r phrases and then turned into something better

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Yeah they r

message 16: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments hey hey

message 17: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments uh................ soooooooooooooo like i cant believ the clique dvd is out in 7 more days!!!!! im SO exited!!! and kat im sry but i cant let you come to the sleepover =(

message 18: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments =( =( =(

message 19: by Maimuna (new)

Maimuna | 22 comments WOW..R U GUYZ LIKE GONNA HAVE A CATFIGHT..JK..LOLZ....ANNE U SEEM LIKE ALPHA MATERIAL AND TRUST ME A ALPHA KNOW'S ONE WEN SHE SEES OONE..LOLZ...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I am so going to have a Clique Sleepover! SO wish I could invite u.
Duh, we r all so Alpha Material. I mean this site doesn't let in LBRs!

message 21: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments oh thanks.

message 22: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments BTW, for any1 tht hasnt seen the Clique movie, go to my blog (mentioned awn tp) and click awn it 4 a link 2 videos from movie. funny ones too!!!

message 23: by ♥ Indu (new)

♥ Indu   (ilovehavefun) | 119 comments Mod
i wanna see the movie sooooo bad!!!!!1

message 24: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments omg movie flsh: u can rent OR buy The Clique movie awn itunes. (i mean if you hav an ipod)

message 25: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments NEWS: The Clique movie site will be closing down and Lisi will nawt update her blah-g until 3 weeks!!! (she's awn vaca)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Ohmagosh!

message 27: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments inr!

message 28: by Mary (new)

Mary no offence, but i didnt rele like the books. the actors werent to good but it was ok. not my fav. they all fit the charecters really good w/ their apperarence. it was ok but the clique wasnt one of my favorite books in the series so maybe that was it.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments please go to Anne's and my rp group about the rich girls of the upper east! ELITE UPPER EAST SIDE GIRLS!

message 30: by Mary (new)

Mary i meant i didnt rele like the MOVIE, no tthe books. i love th books

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments IKM2! I didn't like the girl who played Dylan or Kristen much. And the Elizabeth (the girl who plays Massie) kinda ruined the first comeback for me.

message 32: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments I liked all of them just because of the fact that they HAD a clique movie. I think they're kinda all pretty but the scriptwriter should have made the lines more like of a character... i mean like defined the character more... if u get wat i mean

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like how the Massie character says "BBQ". It just strikes me as kind of rich-girl stupid instead of clever.

message 34: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments hum i dont really know

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments The movie was a 7/10 for me!

message 36: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments same!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments cool!

message 38: by ℑ.ℓ☺ (new)

ℑ.ℓ☺ (fashioncoquette97) | 22 comments i only saw part of it on youtube but massie was a really bad actress. i mean when she said "kuh laire" it was wayy to long...like u shud just say claire but she dragged it out like "kuhhlaireee" i think dylans acting was pretty good...and kristin i love bridgit mendler i think that alicia was a little too immature for the movie.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I loved Kristen and Dylan in the movie.

message 40: by ℑ.ℓ☺ (new)

ℑ.ℓ☺ (fashioncoquette97) | 22 comments My friend is cousins with Sophie Everhard (Dylan) and she gave me her email!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Seriouse? Wowx10. She is one of the only actresses that I really think got her character.

message 42: by Karla (new)

Karla :O

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO X100000

message 43: by Maggi (new)

Maggi I know right! They made Massie seem like a totally evil brat! In the book, I can feel her pain.

message 44: by Karla (new)

Karla Mhm.

message 45: by Maggi (new)

Maggi They make Claire seem like the totally inoccent new girl who "just wants 2 fit in" In truth, she really needed to ditch the overalls.

message 46: by Karla (new)

Karla I don't know. If she felt comfortable in the overalls, then why not keep 'em? So what if they're totally out? Wear what makes you, you.

message 47: by Maggi (new)

Maggi Good point but I wat I'm comfortable in wat makes me look good. Does that make sense? Sry, I probly sound like a brat right now.

message 48: by Maggi (new)

Maggi promise, I'm really not.

message 49: by Karla (new)

Karla No, no. It definently makes sense. That's our way. We care about how we look. Almost everyone does. But, I really admire people who don't care. Like Claire. I definently care, lol.

message 50: by Maggi (new)

Maggi Do u not care like Layne? Or do u not care like Claire?

« previous 1