Axis Mundi X discussion

Picture of the day

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner  | 1980 comments Mod
<<<< just took this picture (my avatar) this morning. P icture may say a thosand words, but what this picture doesn't tell you is that almost immedatly after I took this the little white bastard ramed my truck, three times :-/

I tried to tell him that I was not a farmer in the dirty south and had no intention to violate his hind quarters but he wasn't having any of it.

message 2: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 1818 comments Mod
He does look irate. Maybe he just doesn't like trucks in general?

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Yes, I agree, he looks indignant. What did you do to piss him off, Nick?

message 4: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
That is so frikkin cool.

Servius  Heiner  | 1980 comments Mod
I insist, I did nothing to warrant the beating my truck took. In truth I am thinking that he thought the truck was a "wide hipped" female ram. I think he was just displaying his male prowess, mating season is coming to a close.

I will be out on the road most of the next 7 days so I will share all the wildlife pictures I take. Perhaps I will set up a photobucket account, if the IT Nazi's don't block it.

message 6: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Well then, if he thought your truck was a female ram, I can see why he'd be indignant.

Have a good time on the road, sir.

message 7: by Kristjan (new)

Kristjan (booktroll) Was it a Dodge Truck? Maybe he thought it was competition :)

message 8: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Or, maybe one of those big metal bastards took out his brother one night last year....Sssssmack!

message 9: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Pay-backs!