Goodreads Feedback discussion

Suggestions & Questions > Multiple moderators

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by whichwaydidshego? (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego? (whichwaydidshego) | 33 comments In one of my groups the moderator was hoping to add another moderator, but didn't know if it was possible. I see that this group has two... can other groups do the same?

message 2: by Debbie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

Debbie Moorhouse Yep!

On your group page, click on "view all" members, and you'll be taken to the members management page. Click "admin" for the person you want to make into a moderator, and there you are :).

If there isn't a "view all" next to the number of members (it has been known to happen!), then go to "edit group profile". Where it says "you can add additional group moderators on the members page", "members page" is a link to the appropriate page, altho' it took me ages to realise this....

message 3: by whichwaydidshego? (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego? (whichwaydidshego) | 33 comments Thanks for your help, Squirrel!

It'd be helpful if one could search topics to see if something had been addressed before...

message 4: by Lisa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 8939 comments whichwaydidshego?,

Think that's on the to-do list. At least I know it's been addressed before multiple times.

message 5: by whichwaydidshego? (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego? (whichwaydidshego) | 33 comments It doesn't seem to be working. Apparently the one profile wanted it won't give the option for. Very strange.

message 6: by Debbie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:17PM) (new)

Debbie Moorhouse *scratches head*

Oh.

message 7: by Otis, Chief Goodreader (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Otis Chandler | 4184 comments Mod
We had an issue in IE which we fixed with a release at midnight last night. Let us know if the problem persists, and give us the specifics (which group & which person).

message 8: by whichwaydidshego? (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego? (whichwaydidshego) | 33 comments All fixed! Thanks for the help!!!