Your writing discussion

Writing F-J > Frogg's Amazing Spectacular WRITING!!!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Silver (new)

Silver This is you written?

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Oh sorry, my writting!

message 4: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 74 comments Mod
writing, you mean...

Frogg, I ♥♥♥ your poems!!!

I LOVE Wind, and Daydreamer!!!

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Thank you!!! EVERYONE TAKE LUNAS ADVISE AND READ THEM AND COMMENT!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! JK1!

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Oh, and if people could comment, I would love you! Well, not like that, but, nm.

message 7: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 44 comments I like the Nobody Can Sing song!!! LOLZ!!

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Gracias!!

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 16 comments Well, I got bored during "My School Year." I don't know how serious that is, so I'll refrain from comment...

The Haikus are lovely. (I wish I could write haikus; my poetry tends to blather on and on) Jonas seems a little out of place because the others are so deep, but otherwise pure reading pleasure.

"I'm Sorry" is very good, lovely feel to it. Suggestion: change "so now I fell empty inside," to "so now I feel..."

Pretty neutral about "Summer;" "Crying" is much better; "Stupid" was disappointing

"Wind" is very transcendental, I love it. Suggestion: change "I share my sevrets witht..." to "I share my secrets with..."

"Butterflies" makes me smile; So does "Daydreamer", but only because I am one too

"Sonnet Project" is cheesy, but well done for tackling this difficult form of poetry. Props to your group.

"Nobody Can Sing" is great, again, it makes me smile. i must go listen to "nobody's perfect" (I've never heard it before)

Not a lot of depth in "I'm a..." Maybe in a revised edition you could make each comparison into a stanza (nothing big, like four lines) and explain /why/ you're a jumpy frog, etc. etc.

On the whole, good. I can tell the pieces that are more emotionally motivated than the others: they are like seeing stars in the city. You really have a lot of potential to grow as a poet.

message 10: by Lunabell (new)

Captain...

did you write comments directly on the writing???

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 16 comments No, but I can go back and do that. ><

message 12: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Thank you so much!! And sorry about the spelling errors! I hate proof reading with a passion!

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 16 comments No prob. My comp is set up to proof anything I type, even online. ^^ It's pretty spiffy.

message 14: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) My grandpa has that! Its kinda annoying when you type something that is the way you want to type it and it corrects you!

message 15: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Hey! I'm writing a new poem for a contest for school! I would love opinions! I'm not quite done, but yeah!

message 16: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) I FINISHED ME POEM!!! And yes, I meant to type me.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

message 17: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Thank yoU!!!

message 18: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) I need people to comment!! PLEASE! POR FAVOR! SVP! ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ! PER FAVORE!

message 19: by Lunabell (new)

SUPER GOOD!

message 20: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Thank you!! It took me a while to translate all those pleases!

message 21: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 44 comments Lol!!

message 22: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) I NEED COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Please-->http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

message 23: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 44 comments ME LIKEY POEMZ

It's soooooooo good!!!!!!!!

message 24: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) I haven't added anything new yet... I'm thinking about something though!

message 25: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i liked ur wow poem a ton...swy i don't have time 2 read all ur stuff but i'm sure it's good!