Gerard Way luvers/fans/watever u call ur selves discussion

Gerard Way > Quotes

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

omg thatt is funny.

"It reminded me of a meat grinder. From when I was a kid. Going to school it felt like you were in a meat grinder. It chews you up and pours out this mess that can't function"

"Oh how wrong we were to think immortality meant never dying"

"Are you on our side...and want to be different, or are you on that side and want to throw a football at my head!?"

(I love this one!!)"Hey, girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those stupid magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. You're good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you're a size 4 or 14. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. Hey, girls, you are beautiful."

"“Be yourself, don't take anything from anyone, and never let them take you alive.”"

"“I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things.”"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

AND THESE FROM MIKEY AND FRANK ARE SO FUNNY!

"I was uncool before being uncool was cool."
— Frank Iero

"Coffee is something that my body is now physically & mentally addicted to..You gotta choose your poisons."
— Mikey Way

"Theres less violence in the world when people are using Hula Hoops!"
— Mikey Way

"Homophobia is gay"
-Frank Iero

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 38 comments Mod
"Coffee is something that my body is now physically & mentally addicted to..You gotta choose your poisons."
— Mikey Way

I LOVE COFFEE

"Theres less violence in the world when people are using Hula Hoops!"
— Mikey Way

THAT IS JUST CUTE!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i know! and i also like these-ones from ray the rest are gee

"Craziest thing that ever happened to me was being attacked by a black bird. It pecked the shit out of my head. We were at this hotel called The Phoenix in San Francisco. We were leaving to go to a show the next morning and the bird just f******' attacked my head. And the next day Slipknot were there, they were coming in as we were leaving, and they got attacked by birds too"
— Gerard Way

"Cameraman: "Let's have a day in the life of Gerard."
Gerard: "'Going to get coffee! Going to get coffee!' That's all it would be.""
— Gerard Way

"It's important to keep up momentum, when I'm home alone I get stagnant, I go crazy and have to see my therapist. Being on the road keeps me busy. I'm okay when I'm busy.
-Gerard Way

"It takes a while to tell stories, I think it's because I was drunk for three years."
— Gerard Way

"Yeah, obviously we use vampires as a metaphor for something else, something deeper than just the supernatural. But there's just something about the bloodsucking walking dead, that can say so much to people. There are really so many people trying to get control over you on a daily basis and steal your soul in some way, take a part of you.."
— Gerard Way

"The Devil got landed with a shitty job, he has to deal with assholes everyday, he's probably bored as hell."
— Gerard Way

"I want to be a vampire. They're the coolest monsters."
— Gerard Way

"Be yourself, don't take anyone's shit, and never let them take you alive"
-Gerard Way

"What I like about The Sims is that I don't have a normal life at all, so I play this game where these people have these really boring, mundane lives. It's fun. My Sims family is called the Cholly family. I don't know why I picked that name; it's kind of random. The teenage daughter is my favourite, because I just had her go through this Goth phase. She's really kind of nerdy and she just became a concert violinist, which is pretty huge for the family. And she got into private school. But she started wearing black lipstick and she dyed her hair purple. It's pretty huge."
— Gerard Way(MY FAVE)

"Who wouldn't want to catch a guy in a bear suit?"
— Gerard Way

"None. I think we should send a country some cupcakes. You think some cupcakes would cheer up North Korea? Kill 'em with deliciousness.
(when asked what the next country the US would save should be)"
— Gerard Way

"So many people treat you like you're a kid so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window."
— Gerard Way

“It's like the drag fairy coming and saying 'What would you like to do?' Um, yeah karate.”
— Gerard Way

"Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f****n' princess!"
— Gerard Way

"It erases everything I hate about myself. Nothing can hurt me. I feel completely invincible. I feel like everyone else on that stage is invincible and we're capable of anything. There's no stopping us."
— Gerard Way

"Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all."
-Gerard Way

“I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things.”
— Gerard Way

"me and Gerard are 27 and we ar-Ha! I just stuck my hand in a cupcake!

—Ray Toro

((OMG LOLS!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i have never heard of him))

((WHAT!? WHY ARE YOU IN THIS GROUP!?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk......))

(( i will leave if u want...))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

omg. DUDE!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

BYes! mom said to b off computer by 7

((No it's okay... you Must look him up!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

SOMEBODY SAY SUMTHING ABOUT MY QUOTES I POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(srry...)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!!!

I couldn't breathe! They were soo freakin lolz!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"None. I think we should send a country some cupcakes. You think some cupcakes would cheer up North Korea? Kill 'em with deliciousness.
(when asked what the next country the US would save should be)"

(heehee!!)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

HEE HEE!

9srry. Im being very silly :D)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!

* starts jumping and singing.*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

WE WILL!!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

SING WIT ME!!!