dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

yes, some of her songs are offensive.

♥Mrs.Ally Cullen♥ | 14 comments not really jus dont listen to them

♥Mrs.Ally Cullen♥ | 14 comments no cause i gots her fonr number

message 4: by Lilly (new)

Lilly MEGA MEGA EXTRA EXTRA AWSOME!! hehe

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 14 comments some ppl r bing mean 2 her bcuz of "i kissed a girl"...*sigh*

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Everyone has different tastes, and not everyone is going to like her.

message 7: by ♫ Tina ♫ (last edited Jun 06, 2009 03:32PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 8 comments OMG! both you and me know thts sooo nawt you! no offence to the person behind 'Katy Perry' but honestly...

message 8: by Katy (new)

Katy Perry | 6 comments are you sure cause i am Katy Perry and i was gonna ask to be friends with you.

message 9: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 8 comments wow i really care (voice laced with sarcasm) common just admitt it!

message 10: by Katy (new)

Katy Perry | 6 comments i won't cause i am

message 11: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 8 comments im not gonna get into the ur not, yea i am, stuff cos thts just immature. But prove it

message 12: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 8 comments and if you dont respond i'll either
1. assume that you finally relize tht you cannot prove to me tht your the real Katy Perry (cuz you can't)
or
2. you had to get he computer(but your still not katy perry)

message 13: by Katy (new)

Katy Perry | 6 comments Yes I am :D

message 14: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 8 comments okayy... but i still need logical proof

message 15: by Katy (new)

Katy Perry | 6 comments here, I am Katy Perry

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

That's soooo stupid, when people pretend to be celebs! I pretended to be one once, but that was to piss some people that I hated off and to embarrass them once they found out they thought I was Miley Cyrus (who I hate). It's so pathetic.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, and you're obviously not Katy Perry with that picture. If you were a real celeb, you would put a pic that you can't find on google, one you took with your own camera.

message 18: by A Filthy Youth groupie (last edited Jun 06, 2009 04:39PM) (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 6 comments u can't prove over the computer that you're katy perry. just because your username is katy perry doesn't mean you are. and she got you on the pic. that looks like something anyone could get. it's not an original pic.

message 19: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 8 comments yeah what ive been trying to say thz guys! lik if i wanted to even i could be katy perry, all id have to do is change my user name an dfind a pic of her and voila! id be 'katy perry'

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg no way no way Katy Perry is going under the name ♫Tⓘnⓐ♫ No way!!!! OMG u rock!!!

JK :D

A Filthy Youth groupie | 6 comments lol, :D

message 22: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 8 comments ☮Mayrosie☮ wrote: "Omg no way no way Katy Perry is going under the name ♫Tⓘnⓐ♫ No way!!!! OMG u rock!!!

JK :D"

Haha! thx ik, rite!?! *bows*!lol

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 14 comments i'm considering pretending 2 b beyonce, but i'm thinking i don't want 2 look retarded....

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I pretended to be demi lavato bcuz I HATE her and it was sooooooooooo funny to see the fans reactions and how many believed me.

message 25: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 14 comments LOL awesome!

message 26: by smorez 329 (new)

smorez 329 (smorez329) | 2 comments You shouldn't lie