Blog Tours for Readers discussion

Why reader blogs?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Zabel (wwwgoodreadscomprofilevivian) | 4 comments Mod
Readers are the people authors want to reach with information about books. Readers who have blogs are people who have other readers interested in what is posted.

One way to spread the word about good books is to have a virtual book tour.

For example, I'll be hosting a blog tour for Midnight Hours, a mystery/suspense novel From October 26 - November 2. The schedule is posted on http://4rvpublishingllc.com.

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue (suefitz) | 2 comments Thank you for setting this up this should be great.

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (nikkileigh) | 1 comments I'm always on the look out for authors and readers who would like to host virtual tours. I work hard to find blogs that contain content that coordinate with the current book I'm promoting - so there are many types of blogs that can host my clients. Feel free to take a look at the things I'm working on and if you would like more details about how to host a tour - please contact me nikki@nikkileigh.com.

Hosting a tour is a great way to meet interesting new people, learn about new books and products and it can drive new traffic to your blog.

Nikki Leigh

message 4: by Ransom (new)

Ransom | 1 comments Thanks for setting this up. It looks helpful!

message 5: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Sagan (diannes) | 5 comments I am brand new to blogs as of yesterday and never participated in a blog or book tour so I'm ready to learn and be a part of it.

Thanks for setting this up and asking me to be a part of it.

DianneS

message 6: by Dana (new)

Dana (niapromotions) | 2 comments Thanks for creating this group. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Dana

message 7: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Zabel (wwwgoodreadscomprofilevivian) | 4 comments Mod
The Midnight Tour will be the second one I've organized, and the third I've followed closely.

I hope we can work together to help each other find blogs to host our stops.