Flowers for Algernon Flowers for Algernon discussion

movie sucked

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katherine i loved the book sooooo much. it was a great story and it was actually fun to read. I was so excited when i finished that i got the movie. I'm used to movies being changed from the book but they just completely ruined it. I got halfway through the movie before i stopped because it was so bad

message 2: by George (last edited Dec 31, 2007 01:46PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

George i don't think i will watch the movie now.

Dylan WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know right like one time this girl was kidnapped and the hung by her hands from a chain then burned to death

message 4: by Feliks (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:41AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Feliks academy-award winning performance from cliff robertson, kids. and who did he beat out that year? Alan Arkin, Alan Bates, and Peter O'Toole.

think again.

message 5: by Sam (new) - added it

Sam Funderburk I have only watched the most recent adaptation and although it was still a touching story, it changed way to much for it to even be compared to the book. I'll have to watch the original.

Feliks Consider the twain to be separate if you wish, each still has excellence.

Shayla Nuttall Book was inappropriate in some parts. Will never watch the movie...