Akita's (as in the Japanese Prefecture, not the dog) virtual book club discussion

Non-Fiction > Have you finished? (on the road)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bmholman) | 107 comments It's the 14th tomorrow in the States, and it's the 14th in Japan. Are you guys done? I'm not, and not really close either. I don't know how you guys did with this book, but I had a very hard time. I mean, Mara's and my version don't even have paragraphs. What do you think about adding another week to the due date? If you all are done, then we can just discuss, it's ok.

message 2: by Alison (new)

Alison | 103 comments Mod
I was going to stay up late and finish it tonight, but I don't mind waiting, as I'm currently in the midst of reading 4 other books. I forgot Slaughterhouse in the China Hostel as I was in the midst of it. I left Age of Innocence on a train in Japan when I had a third of it left. I started reading Witch of Portobello on the flight home, but then started on the road. Then it was too tempting to avoid starting a $1 chicklit I had picked up so I'm halfway thru that as well. But either way I'll probably attempt to finish on the Road either tonight or tomorrow morning, but I don't mind waiting to discuss.

message 3: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (laineyb) | 58 comments This is cool cos I'm like 100pgs from the end of it...& my friend is here now....I'm goign to keep ganbarre-in but I reckon another week would def do it...
E xxx

message 4: by MMG (new)

MMG | 106 comments Well I finished it, but I don't mind waiting another week to talk about it especially since I'm this late in replying...believe it or not I actually went out and got a life last week and now I have like no time for anything!

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bmholman) | 107 comments Ok, so finish by the 21st!! If you haven't already!

Akita's (as in the Japanese Prefecture, not the...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Road (other topics)