Lakeland High School discussion

favorite author?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:14PM) (new)

Tarah | 2 comments my fav. author is stephenie meyer! she is a excellent writer, and i love how she thinks. but thats not all, i also admire mary higgins clark. if you want a good mystery, read her books. lets just say, shes good at suprising you. and last but not least, is meg cabot. she is a good writer for teenager ramance. i admire and love all 3 writers.

message 2: by Victoria ~HannaHannaH~ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Victoria ~HannaHannaH~ (Hannahwebb1163) | 7 comments My alltime fav is Edgar Allen Poe, just because his writing is so uniquly twisted. (like me i guess. lol) but yeah I also enjoy STEPHENIE MEYER >woot< and Alex Sanchez. they all have different styles that make their books so entertainig.

message 3: by Steffeny (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:39PM) (new)

Steffeny Vorn (TesxaNikita) | 2 comments hanna-to can't spell worth a poo. it's sanchez. and if whatsherface wrote CUT, i'm in for luvin her. ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

My favs are Stephenie Meyer, Danielle Steel and James Patterson.

Victoria ~HannaHannaH~ (Hannahwebb1163) | 7 comments James Patterson is cool too, he wrote MAX. RIDE right?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but I have not read it.

message 7: by Rainy (new)

Rainy I really couldn't say. If I were to pick a fav author, than other authors might get jealous.

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie hi rainy!!!! ur so thoughtful of the authors...

message 9: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 5 comments Stephenie Meyer is my fav. author

message 10: by Robert (new)

Robert Rafferty | 1 comments stephen King is the best

message 11: by Cody (new)

Cody Sartori (hirakuIchikondes) | 1 comments My favorite author is Masashi Kishimoto the author of the manga series Naruto (manga is the japanese form of comics read from the back to the front right to left)he's an awesome artist and comes up with good plot lines. :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

NICHOLAS SPARKS ALL THE WAY!

message 13: by Nae (new)

Nae Gun | 1 comments Hm! My favatie author is Chang Rae Lee.
When I first read his debut novel 'The Native Speaker', I could not help but admire him and became my future role mode as always. If you want to know about Korean immigrant in America, I recommend this book.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Wikle (hannahwikle) | 1 comments My favorite writer is Suzanne Collins. A close second is Nicholas Sparks. :)

message 15: by Marissa (new)

Marissa | 1 comments No way, My favorite is Rick riordan. Or Christopher Paolini.. maybe Brandom Mull. They all write amazing books.