Abbykko's Awesome, Fun Group of not so Random Randomness discussion

Movies > What movie are you dying to see?

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2011 12:24AM) (new)

What movie are you dying to see?

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 83 comments the new "Sherlock Holmes" movie with Robert Downey,Jr.

message 3: by Kyaputen Abby, Takuto Kira's Wife!!! (new)

Kyaputen Abby (Moo_says_crazy_cow_to_umbrella) | 405 comments Mod
Yeah, I'd like to see that...
At the moment I'd like to see the InuYasha movies, apparently they're really good, someone also said the Death Note movies are good...
I like the Pokemon movies too...
I've only seen the 1st one...
Yes, I am a PokeNerd!

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 83 comments saw "Contagion" over the weekend. decent. felt more like a docudrama. epidemiology 101. why wasn't kate winslet's character wearing a mask?

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 28, 2011 11:31PM) (new)

I really want to see "Blitz" and "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" (2011).

message 6: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 83 comments looking forward to the Sherlock Holmes sequel with Jude Law and Robert Downey,Jr.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 40 comments I saw Blitz...i was sooo excited for it... but i thought it was really bad...

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 40 comments I'm looking forward to Abduction, Contagion, Captain America, Sherlock Holmes Sequel, and some more... esp Max Ride if they end up making it...

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 22, 2011 11:42PM) (new)

Have you read the book? 'Blitz' I mean. I read the book and loved it so I bought the movie and watched it. I thought it was alright but no biggy.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 40 comments Narr, haven't read the book... ZOMG i have seen the trailer for The Avengers... *faints* there are toooooo many hot guys for the one movie!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw the trailer for that too when I went to see Real Steel, which is good too. But about the Avengers it did look pretty good.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 40 comments i saw Real Steel...it was amazing!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexaaa...Ninja Assassin wrote: "i saw Real Steel...it was amazing!!"

Hugh!!! Amazing, sexy!!

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 40 comments yes....i was soooooo envious of Bailey...LOL

message 15: by Kyaputen Abby, Takuto Kira's Wife!!! (new)

Real Steel was awesome!
In Time was also really good!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

THE HOBBIT PART 1!!!!!!!
I can't believe part 2 comes out next year! :(

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Saw the Avengers twice in three days when it came out. Really want to buy it!!

message 19: by Kyaputen Abby, Takuto Kira's Wife!!! (new)

*writes note under Birthday Present*

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 28, 2012 11:09PM) (new)

Yeah I said I wanted that for my birthday. The Avengers. It's $19 at Target or K-mart can't remember which one. I'll check. Comes out tomorrow.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I really want to see the new Les Miserables when it comes out. I'm actually planning to see it and The Hobbit part 1 on the same day!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Just watched 'Kick-Ass'. It was good, but not great... Interested in seeing the sequel when it's released... next year, I think...

message 23: by Kyaputen Abby, Takuto Kira's Wife!!! (new)

Mickey wrote: "I really want to see the new Les Miserables when it comes out. I'm actually planning to see it and The Hobbit part 1 on the same day!"

Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Les Miserables... It has Hugh Jackman in it. I'd love to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (CrossMyHeart) | 60 comments There are a couple I am dying to see. Les Miserables is definitely one of them. Along with The Collection and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters.

Abbykko's Awesome, Fun Group of not so Random...

unread topics | mark unread