Happy Bunny Rox! discussion

If there is someone...

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna | 15 comments yeah happy bunny is so cool!

message 2: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 5 comments I know!

message 3: by Skittles :) (new)

Skittles :)  | 58 comments Mod
2 cool
2 cute
2 talk
2 you!!!

he is awesome..........

message 4: by Skittles :) (new)

WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS A HE RIGHT.
OH NO!!!!!!!
SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!!
I DONT WANNA MIX THE GENDER....
:P

message 5: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i dunno... happy bunny seems kinda genderless to me... but i LOVE happy bunny! lol, look at my pic :P

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

HAPPIE BUNNIEEEEEEEE

message 7: by Cara (new)

Cara he is the bombdiggity that makes my day. i dont know if that is even a word and if it is i know thats not how you spell it lol

message 8: by Lilly (new)

Lilly I LOVE HAPPY BUNNY! HE IS SOOOOO COOL AND CUTE!!!! hes like to cute for anyones eye to even look at.(yes i know that makes NO sense but i had to make something up!)HEHE!! :D

message 9: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) haha, my pic describes me SO well... cept for the cute bit, XD anyway... ONLY problem i hv w/ happy bunny is that u sometimes gotta watch where u wear him to. like, i gotta b careful for skool, lol!

message 10: by Roxie (new)

Roxie  (snowballwinter) | 3 comments happy bunny is awesome!

message 11: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Happy Bunny is AWESOME

message 12: by Skittles :) (new)

he is

message 13: by Lilly (new)

Lilly most definitely!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Cara (new)

Cara well duh hes awsome hes happy bunny! you cant be happy bunny and not be awsome.

message 15: by Skittles :) (new)

lol

message 16: by Lilly (new)

Lilly ya totaly!

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Have yo ever wondered why he or she...It, is called Happy Bunny? Happy Bunny isn't very nice to others...It should be called: "I hate you" Bunny. lol

message 18: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade LOL I think that's kinda the point- Happy Bunny isn't very happy! LOLZ

message 19: by Skittles :) (new)

he is SOOOOOOOOO happy..... when he sayz all his lil cute quotes

message 20: by Annie/Soul (last edited Oct 27, 2008 08:00PM) (new)

Annie/Soul Sorry Icepool...I just hate Happy Bunny. He is really rude and says a lot of awful things...*cries* I just wanted you to know that I just don't want to join. I hope your not mad at me! *runs under a couch* Bye! *couch and Annie disappears*

message 21: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade If you don't like Happy Bunny, why'd you join the stinkin' group?! Wait, I know- you joined for a minute so you could post, then left. I know I'm right.

I have a dream
And in it, something eats you.

message 22: by Annie/Soul (last edited Oct 27, 2008 08:11PM) (new)

Annie/Soul *appears again with couch*

*cries* NNOOOO!! I do not want to be eaten!

And yeah. I just wanted Icepool to understand. She's the one who invited me in the first place and I just don't really like telling people I don't want to join their group. *screams* I have like...A million group invitations that most I don't really want, but I just don't want to refuse them!

message 23: by Annie/Soul (new)

Annie/Soul Bye! *disappears again*

message 24: by Skittles :) (new)

mean........

message 25: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Um, that's kind of rude.

message 26: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) no, she's stating her opinion. which she is entitled to. deal! and Happy Bunny is an ironic name, if u think bout it!

message 27: by Skittles :) (new)

a lil bit

message 28: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) wow.... someone had a bit too much sugar/caffeine today, did they?

message 29: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) haha, i dont need sugar cereal... i get high on air ^^

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

deleted user wrote: "If there is someone out there who hates happy bunny! THAN U R WEIRD! I REPEAT-- WEIRD!!!!!!"

extra super weird

message 31: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) honestly, it is. i think its those of us who LIKE happy bunny r the weird ones. and i LOVE happy bunny. and trust me, im one of my weirder frends too ^^

message 32: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) okay, ppl who need to stoop to insults need to.... wait. if i continued that, ID beinsulting ppl... -.-' oh well. ANYWAY... lol. lets just not insult ppl.

message 33: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I insult people in a friendly way! Like, I'll say an insult, but I don't actually mean it. Me and my friends do it ALL the time XD

message 34: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, as long as it isnt meant or taken meanly, i dont see a problem with ir ^^

message 35: by ♥ Rachel♥ (last edited Jan 31, 2009 04:59PM) (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments HAPPY BUNNY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

ooh and last night we had a sleepover and i had 2 sodas 1 pudding and 2 pieces of cake and i was bouncing off the walls it was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but idt my besties will ever let me have sugar again '_-_ <- upside down -_-'