The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Off Campus > Las Palmas Hollywood Bar/Night Club

Comments (showing 1-50 of 995) (995 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2011 03:43PM) (new)

[image error]
[image error]
[image error]
**Start RP**

((Note- girls have to be 18 to enter, guys 21, but everyone has to have an ID saying their 21 for drinks))

message 2: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella walked in looking back at Baaron."get ready."

message 3: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella grinned."i'll be right back."she said slipping behind a curtain.

message 4: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella came out with a number of other girls wearing http://www.flicksandbits.com/wp-conte...

message 5: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella walked back over to him."last chance to leave."

message 6: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella laughed."not you deary, I dance for everyone."she said walking to the stage.

message 7: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments After a long sexy dance together with everyone on stage Isabella went back to the bar for a break."I don't even want to know what you are thinking."

message 8: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "I'm not, but knowing you, you would say something rude."Isabella said ordering a drink.

message 9: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella smiled."I'm not surprised you said that."she said leaning back against the counter."that brunette over there is eying you."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Eli dear... ;) please RP Ethan at the ocean. Thanks... ))

message 11: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "she has been starring at you all night.."Isabella said amused."oh my and here she comes.."

"hey.."she said coming up close to Baaron.

message 12: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella tried not to laugh, waltzing back on stage.

"well aren you handsome."she said startling him.

message 13: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "not tonight you aren't."she said licking her lips.

Isabella began to twirl on a poll. She looked over at Baaron and frowned, feeling awfully protective.

message 14: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments She smiled, stroking his hair."I can change that."she rasped.

Isabella walked over."lay off bitch he's mine."she said grabbing his hand and storming off to another booth.

message 15: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "shut up."Isabella said shoving him into a booth."and behave."she said ordering herself a drink.

message 16: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella wanted to just slap him."yes."she said taking a swig of wine before returning to her poll.

A guy sat next to him."my money is on all the blondes they are such stupid hoes."

message 17: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella bit back a laugh, watching Stephan from the corner of her eye. She hooked herself around a poll and slowly bended backwards. She took out a small dagger and began to put it down her throat, the crowd went wild.

message 18: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella slide the knife down her throat and then finished with a bow. She was miraculously unharmed and as sexy as ever.

message 19: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella came back over to him."still want to be my protector?"she asked smirking.

message 20: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "don't call me that."Isabella said sitting down."I'm done for the night, you can GO HOME."

message 21: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella sighed standing up."I'm going to change."she said."stay alert, lots of girls like to prostitute themselves after."

message 22: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella came back in a slim black cocktail dress. On her way over she slipped and landed on his lap."I think I'm drunk,"she said smiling.

message 23: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) Vanessa heard about this place from a friend,as she drove up in her black BMW,she got out and gave the valet her keys,"Don't scratch it."She said and walked up to the door,the bouncer gave her a nod and she went in,the music was loud and the place was crawling with hot guys,she walked past a guy who was with a girl that said she was drunk,she was wearing a tight red dress,that showed off her curves and breasts,her brown hair was down to her waist in cascading curls,she had on red pumps,"Honey,he doesn't want a drunk a drunk girl,he wants a sober more entertaining one."

message 24: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella laughed,resting her head on his chest."I think that may be the new prostitute."she said smiling."or..or she wants to entertain us! 75 years and I have never gotten drunk here. All your Fault Baaron."she said putting an arm around his neck.

message 25: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "no but you stress me out."Isabella said smiling stupidly at him."you think I'm pretty don't you."

message 26: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "oh don't be modest."Isabella laughed, dipping her head back. She shot back up quickly."I need to go home."she said trying to get up.

message 27: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella laughed again, hooking her arms around his neck."you are talking gibberish!"she said smiling."I can hear your heart."she said resting her head on his shoulder.

message 28: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) She crossed her arms and smirked,"Yes,I know what you want and no,I'm not a prostitute or an entertainer."She shifted her weight,"But I am new and looking for some fun."

message 29: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) "I think I know what you want,and trust me,I am neither of those thins."She said,"I'm Vanessa Bloodstone,Vampire,and you are?"

message 30: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) "Its a pleasure to meet you Baaron,and a demon,very nice if I might add."I have a feeling you and your lady friend are going to be in bed before the morning."She said with a smirk.

message 31: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) "Ah,wrong but yet right,as you will someday."She said with a smile,"Also,her falling for you maybe,but she will be tripping over someone."She said as she watched the girl,"May I ask if this not an intrusion,what do look for in a girl?"She said.

message 32: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) "You sound like a guy who knows alot about love, if you can say all that."She said.

message 33: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) "Ok then."She said,"And your a triplet?"

message 34: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) "Yes you did."She said getting interested,"And you are the middle child are you not?"

message 35: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) "No need to get snippy."She said offended by his tone,"Kane would be you brother and Sol your sister,I have only heard of your brother."

message 36: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((I'm free twiny! Thank the whole freaking universe for cable and a generator!!!!!))

Isabella looked up at Baaron wide eyed."do you mean every word?" she asked, sliding off his lap.

message 37: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "can you say that more convincingly?"Isabella said smirking.

message 38: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((you don't know how much I love baron after all that!!!!!! ))

message 39: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((want me to change that then???))

message 40: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((and how u rp him!!!! I just loveeeeeee baaron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my new fav!))

Isabella blushed."I wasnt actually drunk... I was planning on handcuffing you to something when you werent looking but now.....I don't know what to say..."she said meeting his eyes.

message 41: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((????))

Isabella sighed."don't underestimate me demon."she said a smiled playing on her lips."and being an original I find ways."

message 42: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella smiled, putting a hand on his chest."so you think I'm beautiful? And life altering? Well mr. You've screwed up my sadistic life way more."

((haha and that is why u iz awesome!))

message 43: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella gasped pulling her hand back."yeah well. If you had let me live my own life then this wouldn't have happened."she said standing up.

message 44: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella grabbed her coat."drive me home Baaron."she said not answering. She had no Idea what to do, she had never felt this way before.

message 45: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((can wait! Ur on a guy making role! ))

Isabella touched her cheek and sighed following him out."did you even bring a cat?"

message 46: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((I meant car!))

message 47: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((haha Ikr! I'm making my next two tomorrow! We should do an epic combo!))

Isabella stopped half way down the lot."I think I'll walk instead."she said.

message 48: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((u and twins! But what if we did some ex lovers like mr and mrs smith?? Thnx I missed u!! Glad to be back))

Isabella looked at him once before vanishing down an alleyway, tears streaked her face.

message 49: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella hid In the shadows, leaning against the wall. She closed her eyes, trying to tune him out. ((haha well u know what I mean!))

message 50: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Isabella slowly walked out, fresh tears streaming down her face."I can't love you Baaron, I dont know how..."she said quietly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

unread topics | mark unread