Plague (Gone, #4) Plague discussion

Perdido Beach or The Lake

Comments (showing 1-42 of 42) (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joe (last edited Apr 07, 2012 04:21AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joe Well where would you go? Are you going with Sam or Caine? Explain your reasons here. lostinthefayz.com awesome gone site

Kayla Sam. Even though I expect a million problems to erupt when they get to the lake, I would rather deal with it than have to obey "King Caine" Yuck.

message 3: by Jess (last edited Sep 17, 2011 10:45AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jess I agree. I'm totally with Sam!! At least there is water there (and of course nutella! LOL)and I won't have to follow King Cain. He'll probably get everyone killed or kill them himself out of rage. Though, Drake is more likely to go after Sam, but most of the good fighters are going with Sam.

Icantreadwhyamihere I definitely would go perdido beach. Can you imagine what it would be like being anywhere near Diana while she is pregnant?! I mean she was (and maybe still is) the bad person in the previous books; she ate a person, she caused the death of many children, and now she has crazy hormones raging around!
"where's my FUCKING nuetella Sam!!!?" "howcome the Breeze has a pretty necklace and i dont!!?" "what have you done for me lately?"

Kayla Icantreadwhyamihere wrote: "I definitely would go perdido beach. Can you imagine what it would be like being anywhere near Diana while she is pregnant?! I mean she was (and maybe still is) the bad person in the previous books..."

Lololol. I don't agree with you but that bit about Diana is pretty funny.

Worood I'd totally go to the lake with Sam. Because I wouldn't like to live under a king's ruling. And Sam takes others ideas and he isn't cruel ,he's a good kid.

And there's still the water problem in Perdido Beach, I don't know how is Caine going to solve that problem.

Megan Kayla wrote: "Icantreadwhyamihere wrote: "I definitely would go perdido beach. Can you imagine what it would be like being anywhere near Diana while she is pregnant?! I mean she was (and maybe still is) the bad ..."

Thats the reson i read these things for hilarious comments like this

message 8: by Joe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joe kid with water power. That would be nice. Yeah Diana on hormones can already imagine that one.

Mfly The lake! Always stay with the good guy.

Micah I'm a Caine fan so i'd stick with Caine :)

message 11: by Joe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joe micah the one from gaiaphage i got banned BTW its what remains of fisher.

Micah Hi Joe, yeah I am the same Micah :)

you should join the new gone forum I am making, fisher if you'd like<3

message 13: by Joe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joe any day you know now that I'm banned I realize why do we hate each other I mean that's the opinion they formed for me and I had to except that but you know were friends :)

Micah hahaha you are sweet, well i don't want to fill this thread up with our chatting so I'll just message you so we can talk privately!!

message 15: by Icantreadwhyamihere (last edited Oct 02, 2011 02:37AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Icantreadwhyamihere Do you mean Gaiaphage as in the forum? im in that too, for some reason. add me maybe? My name is 'perdiddy be-ach' :)

message 16: by Z (new) - added it

Z I'd go where the water is.

Micah Here is the link for my website for Gone

Enterthefayz.com

and Ed, so would I

little_red_ridding_hood If they go to the lake they have clean water and food but if they stay at the beach they have salt water and fish.... If it was me then I would go where there is fresh water.

Katie Well I would go with Sam. I hate the Canie ordering people stuff. I'm really woundering what will happen with Astrid I mean, I feel bad for her (for once) the thought of killing her brother must kill her. How much you want to bet that there will be this whole looking for Astrid thing with Sam?

Kayla Katie:) wrote: "Well I would go with Sam. I hate the Canie ordering people stuff. I'm really woundering what will happen with Astrid I mean, I feel bad for her (for once) the thought of killing her brother must ki..."

You think she's gonna run away or something?

Katie I dunno like in the last book, she kinda left and someone said they last saw her somewhere.... I mean Astrid is smart and all but killing her brother is crazy. What do you think?

message 22: by Joe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joe xD didn't you read Plague she did

Katie I read the Plague a while ago like summer on a trip in a plane. can u blame me?

Morgan Slightly off topic but Perdido means "lost" in Spanish, so maybe that has something to do with Perdido Beach perhaps?

Katie Lost huh? I didnt know that intresting

little_red_ridding_hood Morgan wrote: "Slightly off topic but Perdido means "lost" in Spanish, so maybe that has something to do with Perdido Beach perhaps?"

That fits into how the book is in a way. Not that they themselvs are lost but that they have lost everything and had to start again.

Victoria I love Caine, but I would go with Sam!
Come on guys, you really want to be ruled by "King Caine"? Really?

message 28: by Charmeen (new)

Charmeen Smith SAM!!!!
1. Cause I love him!!!
2. Cause he's the good guy. hello? Come on did you guys forget what happened when Caine controlled Perdido Beach in the first book?
3. He would put his followers first no matter what. Come on Caine lovers, if Caine was ever faced with the descisoin to save his own life or his faithful follwer's , what do yo think he would choose?

Iluvthefayz definetly Sam for water and i just dont like Caine

Grace I like Caine better than Sam for his ruthlessness, but... "King Caine" has an awful ring to it. And Caine might want to start assassinating the people who annoy him. So I'd got with Sam. Oh, and Sam has the Nutella and instant noodles.

;)

Rachel SAM!!! that is a no brainer. Who wants to be ruled by the person who earlier was the cause of all your problems???

message 32: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Sam of course! Duh who would go with Caine he's mean and manipulative. I just want to read Fear so that we can find out whats going to happen to everybody! Can't believe that Diana is pregnant!

Ciera i would defently go to the lake with sam bcz hes hott! and bcz i truely dont like caine and how he treates ppl and i would like a say either i die is i do something worng just like Howard and Orc

Ciera ^same as me. Caine is worse than Sam and Sam's pretty bad at what he does but hes better than Caine

Samantha The Escapist I have to be honest and say my alleigance probably lies with Nutella (I'm not starving right now and this is probably still the truth)

But seriously though I respect Sam and I'm sure as shit going where Edilio goes. Edilio has been the most unphasedly good person so far, he's a hero without powers and though Sam really does step up and get things done, Edilio fights against the knowledge that it's just..him...every time he steps into the fight.

Ciera Samantha wrote: "I have to be honest and say my alleigance probably lies with Nutella (I'm not starving right now and this is probably still the truth)

But seriously though I respect Sam and I'm sure as shit going..."

I HEAR YA!

message 37: by Alya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alya Definatly the Lake.
It'd be a new start at everything. We'd leave behind all the ruins and reminders of the past...etc.
But either way, wherever I go I'm not letting either Sam or Caine "rule" over me. I'll contribute to any society I choose and all but I'm independant and I can make my own decisions. I'll go where I want, do what I want (as long as it doesn't harm others of course :P)
Actually, Astrid's idea of living secluded and alone is apealing to me...

Ciera yeah like how Orc did he left everything behind and became religious
and Sam isnt the main "ruler" Edilio is, they say that alot but everythinks its Sam
and i would leave just like Astrid did also but with other friends and if i didnt like anyone i would probably shot them so dont b haten hahah Jk....

message 39: by Dani (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dani Sam - duh. The good guy always wins.

Ostrich Wound Samantha wrote: "I have to be honest and say my alleigance probably lies with Nutella (I'm not starving right now and this is probably still the truth)

But seriously though I respect Sam and I'm sure as shit going..."

EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID. It might as well have come from my brain. Especially the part about going wherever Edilio goes. Sure as shit alright. Fuck yeah.

Ciera We'llcarryon wrote: "Samantha wrote: "I have to be honest and say my alleigance probably lies with Nutella (I'm not starving right now and this is probably still the truth)

But seriously though I respect Sam and I'm s..."

Hahahaha ikr!

Hannah The Lake. Having water is why. Plus, pregnant Diana would be hilarious!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Plague (other topics)