Inheritance Cycle discussion

The Last Book

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alistair (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:14PM) (new)

Alistair | 6 comments Mod
What will the last book be called? How will it end? Who is the last rider?

message 2: by Alistair (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:14PM) (new)

What will the last book be called? Paolini hasn't said. I think it will be called Empire. Theories say that the last rider will be either Katrina or Roran. I think it's going to be Roran, but i have no idea how hes going to touch the egg. And what of Solembum's advice? Will Eragon really leave Alagaesia forever? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I can't wait!

message 3: by Zoab (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

Zoab Kapoor Same here. The only problem is I think Paolini will be so obsessed about tying up loose ends he won't move the storyline forwards. That'll make the book really boring.

message 4: by In Wook (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:28PM) (new)

In Wook ParK | 5 comments Eragon is soooooooo great!!! I can't wait for the last book!!! What will happen to Murtagh do you think???

message 5: by Zoab (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:28PM) (new)

Zoab Kapoor I figure his dragon will die and he will join Eragon.

message 6: by Alistair (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

What do you guys think about the weapon beneath the roots of the Menoa tree?

message 7: by Rohan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Rohan | 88 comments I beleive that the last book will be called Empire and it will end with Roran as the last rider. together they will defeat Gal and murthag

message 8: by Zoab (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Zoab Kapoor Nah I think Eragon will turn Murtagh to his side. I think the last rider will be Arya or Orik.

message 9: by Alistair (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:50PM) (new)

Orik??? Ummmmmm sure... I don't really think so. Who knows, maybe there will be no last rider. That would really suck.

message 10: by Zoab (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:50PM) (new)

Zoab Kapoor Yeah that was my other idea. I think the last egg would break and Saphira would mate with a wild dragon.

message 11: by Rohan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:50PM) (new)

Rohan | 88 comments i think that orik cannot be rider as Dwarves were never included in the speel done by elves and dragons though humans were afterwards includedi n it

message 12: by Rohan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:50PM) (new)

Rohan | 88 comments I think the last battle would be somewhere near Ellesmera and the menoa tree will kill thesoldiers who come near it

message 13: by Rohan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:50PM) (new)

Rohan | 88 comments you know that there are no wild dragons and a dragon egg cannot be broken unless the hatchling comes out of it.

message 14: by Rohan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:50PM) (new)

Rohan | 88 comments i think that Christopher Paolini is deciding to write two more books beside the last one as we say.But i am not able to digest the fact that how will Eragon learn the spells Murthag was told by galbatroix.The mourning sage did not know such spells i think.

message 15: by Zoab (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:15PM) (new)

Zoab Kapoor Maybe Orik has human blood. He's related to Eragon (sort of) so he might have becoem part human.

message 16: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments he is not related to Eragon at all but he and Eragon are members of the royal dwarf family.

message 17: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments Yeah. i think so that paolini has left so many loose ends in two books either he would not be able to move the storline ahead or he is a total genius and he comes up eith a way to fix the story line with the loose ends or he will werite an extraaaaaa lllllllllong book.

message 18: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments I think that murthag will eventually die or he would flee as he has taken oaths in the ancient language so he cannot do anything but kill or fighting against Eragon.

message 19: by Zoab (new)

Zoab Kapoor Ya but maybe once Galbatorix is killed he will get freed from his oaths

message 20: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments I also have a feeling that Rhunon the weapon maker has hidden a sword in the menoa tree. So that Eragon has a good sword to fight with.

message 21: by Damien (new)

Damien wong (deathly) I like your ideas but we won't know until it is released

message 22: by Geoffrey☼ (new)

Geoffrey☼ (erkins1) | 2 comments i think eragon will use the wepon under the menoa tree to kill Galbatorix at the last hope for him.

message 23: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (therez_nuthn_better) | 1 comments I haven't read Eragon yet. I'm not too into fantasy nor did I like Harry Potter, but I'm a HUGE Pendragon fan. Do you think I'd like it?

message 24: by Geoffrey☼ (new)

Geoffrey☼ (erkins1) | 2 comments first of all don't read these comments it'll ruin the book. Second im sure you'll like it

message 25: by Sean (new)

Sean | 4 comments i think oromis will teach eragon how to grow your power up and then he'll become more powerful.

message 26: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments Nope. That ain't possible Noah as far as i know In the Eldest Paolini told us that He saw Murthag do things that were not even dreamed about by oromis.

message 27: by Sean (new)

Sean | 4 comments oromis said he knew it but he wanted to save it for a later time.

message 28: by In Wook (new)

In Wook ParK | 5 comments no, he said he knew about it but he wouldn't dare to use it.

message 29: by Sean (new)

Sean | 4 comments Read page 378!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Ranae (new)

Ranae | 10 comments oh no you didnt.MURTAUGH is the next rider besides arya dosnt deserve it.orik is adwarf so yeah p.s I AM DURZA

message 31: by Ranae (new)

Ranae | 10 comments I LOOOOOOOOVE MURTAUGH TOO.MURTAUGH COULD KILL ERAGON IF HE WANTED P.S GOOD RIDDENS HATE THE VARDEN EMPIRE RULES

message 32: by Ranae (new)

Ranae | 10 comments ELVA IS GOING TO BE IT SO SHE IS THE ONLY GIRL RIDER IM AM HATE GOTH

message 33: by Ranae (new)

Ranae | 10 comments I DONT KNOW

message 34: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I think either Elva, Arya or Roran will be the last Rider. There's going to be four books, actually, and the third one is called Brisingr, but I don't know what the fourth one is called.

message 35: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments hey that is a good idea maybe Elva will become one. Maybe Jeod or Roran.

message 36: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Jeod isn't very young, though.

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2 comments If you look at it logically, Arya is most likely to be the next dragon rider. Based off of the need to restore the dragon race, the new dragon will be male b/c Glaedr refused Saphira and it's highly unlikely that anything will happen with Thorn or Shuriken.

Also, we know that dragons and their rider's are affected by each other's emotions, so for the next dragon to be male, the rider should be female.

We've been told that the dragon will be green and Arya's magic is currently green. Coincidence? I think not.

message 38: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments That was excellent reasoning. As Eragon is in love with Arya. though what do you mean by green magic.

message 39: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin It could be Elva, too. Elva's female. And what do you mean, Arya's magic is green? And she's touched plently of dragon eggs before, and they didn't pick her- I think Elva could be the next rider. She's brave, and selfless, and much older inside than her age.

message 40: by Sonia (new)

Sonia Ahluwalia | 5 comments I think that Arya will be the next dragon rider and that Murtagh will join Eragon again, and will defeat the King.

message 41: by Sonia (new)

Sonia Ahluwalia | 5 comments Arya didn't touch a lot of dragon eggs though...as far we know she's only touched Saphira's and she chose Eragon. Still i think that she will be the next rider.

message 42: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (hulloitsivy) | 12 comments if arya will be the next rider, that would be amazing! i'm thinking roran tho...as much as he doesn't seem the type...i don't like roran much. -.-

message 43: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments and how do you intend to kill galbatroix he has so many wards and there is known magician who can even challenge him. as it is he is hardly ever out of his fort or castle.

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 4 comments i didn't at hte beginning of eldest but at the end i started liking him.

i don't think katrina or roran will be the next riders.

i would seem too much of a coincidence if all the riders were in one family.(roran,eragon,murtagh)

arya and elva seem fine though...

and galabatorix might have a weak point.

message 45: by Jake (new)

Jake | 6 comments i don't think the next rider will be orik(that would suck they would be doomed) no i think the last rider might be the elf eragon would fence in ellesmera(i don't remember his name) or it would be arya i agree w/ elizabeth i think galbatorix has some weak point like achilles did the only place he could be killed by wounding was in is heel it might have to do w/ that

message 46: by Jarris1 (new)

Jarris1 | 18 comments actually i heard there was gonna be a 4th

message 47: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurielou1121) | 26 comments i don't know if some one's metioned this but a dwarf can't be a rider, they never fused w/ the dragons or whatever, i've been rereading Eldest in preparation for Brisngr!! (tomorrow yay)
and yeah they said drawfs can't be riders anyways, i think it'll be an elf but not arya, it'll be a new charater i think

message 48: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments yeah whoopie yes people it is true the book is out and available in singapore and i am half way done.

message 49: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 12 comments NO FAIR

message 50: by Steven (new)

Steven Hummer (stevenhummer) | 2 comments I think this 3rd book was allot of filler see my review for full details.

« previous 1