Akatsuki Junkies discussion

Other Stuff > The Akatsuki's Goal

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Now u should know who the Akatsuki is if ur reading this. Hopefully u know their goal also. The Akatsuki's goal is to find all of the tailed beast spirits, A.K.A.: The Junchiriki hosts. Once they extract the tailed beasts from all the hosts, they plan to destroy the world and create a new one. Yipee.

message 2: by Kisace (new)

Kisace | 328 comments Mod
"Yipee" ?

message 3: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Yipee as in yay or woohoo.

message 4: by May (new)

May Yay I like Tobi and Itachi(and duh, Deidara).

Grr Cali you got me obsessed with evil anime people.

message 5: by May (new)

May itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi itachi

message 6: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Wow. Im guessing u like itachi then. Wait wait wait wait!!!! The topic is saposed 2 be about the Akatsuki's goal!!! Grr!

message 7: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Well the Akatsuki's goal is kinda diffrent from wat i said b4. I had only herd the short version, but the goal is pretty much "world domination" (actual quote from Pein) read this whole the rest of this Naruto chapter on one manga, and all will be clear:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/329/08...

message 8: by May (new)

May Actually I like Sasuke and was quoting him.

message 9: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Oh, lol. funny....

message 10: by Kisace (new)

The differences betwwen the akatsuki's goals and the indevidual's goals are very different... only Pein seems to be the one who want world domination...

....if they do dominate kakuzu's stealing everyone's money...

message 11: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Yea, but Pein's goal is the inital goal of Akatsuki, because he leads them. Why do they lead him anyways?

message 12: by Kisace (new)

Yeah I suppose your right but Pein is just one person of many and he really can't speak for everyone. I mean who else in the akatsuki wants world domination?.....

message 13: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Well then why are they fallowing him?

message 14: by Kisace (new)

BECAUSE HE CAN MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!!!WOOT!!!! XD

message 15: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) ALL HAIL THE GODLY RAIN MAKER!!!!!

But seriously, no one like, EVER apposes him.

message 16: by Kisace (new)

YES!! No one will ever appose him...ever...

message 17: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Hidan didnt even know/understand their goal untill Pein explained it when they were sealing the turtle thingy (cant remember how many tails it was, think it was 3).

message 18: by Kisace (new)

Hahahahahahahaha..ha....ha....Hidan's funny

message 19: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Yes, i get a kick out of Hidan and his use of words. (not to mention he IS realy hot!)

message 20: by Kisace (new)

Yeah! So is Kakuzu!*cuddle* *cuddle* *cuddle*

message 21: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) EEEEWWWWW!!!!!! XP

message 22: by Kisace (new)

WHAT? YOU NEVER BEEN NEXT TO A REAL MAN BEFORE??

message 23: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) DEIDARA IS A REAL MAN!!!!!!!! UNLIKE KAKUZU HE IS A EXTREAMLY BEUTIFUL ONE!!!!!!!

message 24: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) OMG Pain is freaking ruthless!!!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Pain is a beast but i have a feeling narutos gonna bang on him

message 26: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I guess he has to defeat Pain eventually.

message 27: by Kisace (new)

NO! Pain shall never be defeated!!!!!!

message 28: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) But what will happen to him? What about Sasuke? What about Mandara? *brain hurts*

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

idk i think Narutos gonna kick the shit out of some of the Pains and the others will escape or there could be some crazy twist with Pain dead and Sasuke and Madara (who my friend thinks is really Itachi i told him he was crazy but he insisted) become the new top enemy or Sasuke comes to Konoha and sees it already destroyed and rejoins Naruto

message 30: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Well i think that Pein will come after Naruto and Sasuke will jump in front of the attack or somthing dramatic like that and die. Then Naruto will have to face Pain and Mandara. There is NO WAY Sasuke will be able to come back to the village and be a good guy after everything thats happened. (your friend who thinks Mandara is Itachi is crazy!).

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

ya i know he said well you never see his face and he seems to be friends with Kisame i told him thats not a good enough reason, and i have a feeling sadly that were going to see the downfall of Pein soon cause hes about to fight Naruto and Rock Lee, Neji, And Ten Ten are about to return from a mission and there definately gonna back Naruto up so idk but im ready for some badass fights

message 32: by Kisace (new)

No! Pain will be deadly and kick naruto's frogy butt!
But sadly, Naruto can't die. Then they would have to change the title but I still think Pain could get out of any pickle.

message 33: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) (*mental image of Pain in a pickle* hee hee) If only the Akatsuki could succeed in their goal of world domination, *sigh* but with the original members (except Orochi). But there is still the mystery of WHAT WILL HAPEN WITH MANDARA!!!!!??? (The series could have a name change, SINCE OVER HALF OF IT IS ABOUT STUPID SASUKE NOW!!!! XP)

message 34: by Kisace (new)

yeah, annoying. Mandara is evil. I wish tobi was still around and that would make me wish deidara was still aroundand in turn hidan and kakuzu would still have to be around because I like them better tan deidara wich would make me say than the whole akatsuki( excluding orochimaru) should be alive and that sasukeshould die and the akatsuki should rule the world....

....but that would never happen.... so mandara mut stay....

oh well....

message 35: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Well theres alwayse our alternate universe where Deidara beat Sasuke, and Kakuzu and Hidan beat Shikamaru and so on and so forth so that the Akatsuki succeed in their goal and rolu the world!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

i heard that the series is gonna go thru another "time skip" or whatever

message 37: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Another! Oh boy, Kishimoto is on a roll!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

idk im interested to see if its true and what will happen

message 39: by Kisace (new)

OMG! Another time skip??!! NNOOOOOOOOoooooooo.........

message 40: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I wonder what their new outfits will look like.

message 41: by Kisace (new)

That is an interesting thought. The Akatsuki's outfit probably won't change. They only have five people now.

message 42: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Grrrrr... *thins of terrible ways to kill Sasuke*

message 43: by Kisace (new)

Yes, kill him! MAKE HIM SCREAM!

message 44: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) LOL. *thinks of the song scream* Creepy...

message 45: by Kisace (new)

Jon needs to come back. This group seems so dead.

message 46: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Yes, but nevermind about that! PAIN IS IN KONAHA AND HE IS SO AWESOME!!!! I FANALY GOT TO THAT PART ON ONEMANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

message 47: by Kisace (new)

Yay! Your part of the club now. Pain is really awesome in this part

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Pain is a beast...he makes Konaha his bitch...muhahahahaha

message 49: by Kisace (new)

>_<

message 50: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) When Tsunade, Shikamaru, and Sakura are talking about Pain, Shikamaru refers back to Hidan and Kakuzu!!! It makes me happy that they are still thought of!

« previous 1 3