Fantastical Roleplay discussion

Fantasy Roleplay > Fantasy Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 289 (289 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Hannah, The Princess of Spazzes! (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) | 328 comments Mod
((Begin roleplaying here!))

message 2: by Rosalina*Maria (last edited Oct 12, 2008 11:41AM) (new)

Rosalina*Maria Kanta galloped across green hills that seemed to go on forever

What am I going to do?

She finally stopped to rest

message 3: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

Spiffy π | 387 comments Mod
"Who Hoo!" Zane shouted as he sped across the sky. He loved the feel of the wind on his scales.

message 4: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* Crystalline caught up with Kanta. Her icy eyes twinkled benieth her pale lashes, giving her the look of a shy, young girl. But most people knew better. "Excuse me," she said politely, "Do you mind if I join you?"

message 5: by Lunabell, The Coolioest EVA! (new)

Lunabell | 253 comments Mod
Tamisin was glad she had escaped the normal world. She could stretch her wings whenever she wanted here. She did so, letting them catch the sunlight and throw off rainbows. She smiled, and began dancing for the sheer pleasure of it.

message 6: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 25 comments Sage opened her eyes, looking at the walls of the apartment she lived in. "Another day.." she mumbled, standing up and streaching, he tail lashing side to side. "I'm thirsty, wonder what human is out there today?" she mumbled.

message 7: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

Zane climbed higher and higher up into the air. He was so high her could see everything. He saw something move and dive bombed it. Yum, grizzly bear.

message 8: by Kota (new)

Kota Tara was chatting happily to a deer, waiting for her father to return from a hunt. I wonder what is taking him so long. Usually he's back sfter a day, but it's nearly the end of two... A small hare bounded towards Tara and the deer and begged Tara to follow. She came willingly into a clearing, but what she saw turned her smiley expression hard. There, lying in a clearing, was her father, blood streaming out of his chest.

message 9: by Kim (new)

Kim ((hey kota, think i should use hazel in this rp?))

message 10: by Kota (new)

Kota ((I haven't seen Hazel in a while...Ya, you should.))

message 11: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

Zane flew back up into the sky. He looked down. He saw a girl running to someone lying on the ground covered in blood. What the heck? Zane thought. He dive bombed to see what was going on.

message 12: by Kota (new)

Kota Tara rushed over to her father to check his pulse, but she could already tell he was dead. "No!" she sobbed, falling on her knees, and the deer nuzzled her with his snout.

message 13: by Kota (new)

Kota A few rabbits and squirrels nestled around Tara, sharing in her grief.

message 14: by Kim (new)

Kim hazel sat in a tree, wiping the blood off a dagger that was too easy hazel thought

message 15: by Lunabell, The Coolioest EVA! (new)

Tamisin was dancing through the woods when she heard a shout of "No!". She stopped dancing, and opened her wings. She flew over to the scene to see a girl, next to a dead, bleeding man, and a...dragon? Fantasy land, Tamisin, remember? Not mortal world anymore. She closed her wings and walked over, wondering if it could talk. "Uh...hi?"

message 16: by Kota (new)

Kota Tara looked at the blood. It's still fresh...that means the killer is near. If they killed my father, they probably want me, too. Why would anyone want to kill him? She summoned her horse, Strider, then galloped into the distance, animals following behind.

message 17: by Lunabell, The Coolioest EVA! (new)

Tamisin watched as the girl rode away, leaving her alone with the dragon. She looked at it, awed.

message 18: by Kim (new)

Kim hazel spotted tara riding away and started to follow

message 19: by Kota (new)

Kota I can't lead the killer to the city. That would be despair for everyone...then where am I going? Tara kept asking Strider where he was taking her, but he nly responded in a simple, you'll see

message 20: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 25 comments Sage walked outside, shielding her eyes from the sun. stupid sun she mumbled, scanning the streets for a victim.

message 21: by Kota (new)

Kota Strider stopped in front of a cave, and Tara dismounted. Five little wolf cubs raced up to her from out of the cave and played around her legs. A tall ale wolf, probably the alpha, strode out a little more gracefully. You are welcome to spend the night with us, Tara We know of your struggles. said the wolf, and Tara followed it in, surprised at the hospitality. Usually wolves kept their distance, evn from elves.

message 22: by Kim (new)

Kim hazel smiled and started to throw fireballs inside the cave

message 23: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 25 comments After feeding (and disposing of her victim), Sage wandered, looking for something to do. She shot down strange looks from people who stared at her because of the ears atop her head.

message 24: by Kota (new)

Kota Nine wolves, all hardy males, ran ou of the cave and started to attack Hazel. Tara unsheathed her sword, but a mother wolf pulled her back. Not now. it said simply.

message 25: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

"Uh, hi." Zane said to the girl.

message 26: by Lunabell, The Coolioest EVA! (new)

Tamisin blinked. "You CAN talk. Wow, I'm still not quite used to the whole mythical creatures thing. I only recently discoved I'm part fairy." She fluttered her wings. "So... tell me about yourself."

message 27: by Kim (new)

Kim hazel drew her sword and quickly killed four of the wolves

message 28: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

"Yes, i can talk thank you very much. Well i'm Zane. A dragon, Duh. And i like to fly and i live in a cave. What about you?" Zane asked.

message 29: by Kota (new)

Kota Tara took a step back. "Who..who are you? ... Who is she? ... Why is this all happening?" she cried, her eyes watering. Everything is happening so quickly! Why now?!

message 30: by Kim (new)

Kim "you don't need to know," hazel hissed and knocked the 2 remaining wolves to the ground

message 31: by Lunabell, The Coolioest EVA! (new)

Tamisin shrugged. "Well... until one week ago I lived in the mortal realm, then discovered I was half fairy and that I have some weather magic... it was all a big surprise, as you would expect."

message 32: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

((why is Hazel so evil? lol))

message 33: by Kota (new)

Kota Tara dragged the wimpering wolves inside and kicked Hazel to the ground. "Murderer." she muttered, and tried to summon Strider. Strider couldn't come. A fire-ball was lodged in his stomach.

message 34: by Kim (last edited Oct 12, 2008 06:30PM) (new)

Kim (('cuz that's how she is, i've used her before, she's almost always been like that)) hazel got back up and punched tara in the face,"that's old news."

message 35: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

((ewwww))

message 36: by Kota (new)

Kota ((I know. Hazel was so mean in the Fantasy RP at Whatever You Want IT to BE. That's good though, because only a few people actually make bad guys. Man! I really liked that RP! I wish it hadn't died...))

message 37: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

((ya i hate it when RP's die...))

message 38: by Kota (new)

Kota ((so...anyone gonna post in the actual roleplay...?))

message 39: by Kim (new)

Kim ((i'm waiting 4 u, hazel just punched tara in the face))

message 40: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

((here let me come to you so we can actually rp))

Zane smelled smoke. Thats a bad sign.
"I'll be right back" he said then rushed off to a battle scene. It was in a cave just like the one he lived in.

message 41: by Kota (new)

Kota Tara fell back, her nose bleeding. She summoned a horse, any horse, and a pure white mare strode down a path. Tara hopped on and rode away as fast as the horse would take her.

message 42: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 25 comments ((sage has nothing to do...but kill people XD))

message 43: by Kim (new)

Kim ((kill tara! (jk,jk))) hazel started to run after her

message 44: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

Zane blew flames at the person who he thought was evil. He gave the other girl a head start on her horse. He flew out once he thought he had a chance.

message 45: by Kota (new)

Kota ((AAA! no!))
Tara just slowed, knowing Hazel could never catch her on foot.

message 46: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

((what?))

message 47: by Kim (new)

Kim hazel ran through the flames and chucked a fireball at zane

message 48: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 25 comments ((noooooooo....unless it's her time to die...(most of the things I say probably only hannah will get...beyond -laughs-)))

message 49: by Spiffy π, The Weird one... but still awesome! (new)

Zane ducked. The fireball skimmed his head. He flew out as fast as he could.

message 50: by Kota (new)

Kota Tara casually strung her bow and pulled out an arrow. She aimed her arrow and released. It landed soundly in Hazel's left calf.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6