Winchester Journal discussion

Next week's Supernatural!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Viviana (new)

Viviana (goodreadscomincubigirl) | 6 comments Next week is going to be great. It's going to be in b&w! I think it's their Halloween episode. An homage to the classics. :-)

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (dwell_ondreams) I can't wait!

J-Lynn Van Pelt | 23 comments I am excited too. I really love the new Angel angle that the show has started. They are making the mythology of the show so much more interesting! Last week's episode where Dean confronts Sam about his powers was some of the best acting of the show so far!

message 4: by Viviana (new)

Viviana (goodreadscomincubigirl) | 6 comments Jensen is an incredible actor. Especially in the episode where he goes to the past and sees his mom. When he warns her not to get out of bed...wow. I was crying.

message 5: by Markus (last edited Oct 17, 2008 01:18PM) (new)

Markus Dorough-Jakobsen (mcdjakobsen) | 2 comments I totally thought that the latest episode of Supernatural (b&w) was not that good. I believe that the producers are running out of ideas. I think that the only one that was actually good that has come on recently was when Dean went back into time and tried to same his mother. That one was great! I thought it was very funny when he said, "Sam...where ever you are, Mom is a babe!"

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (dwell_ondreams) I thought the b&w episode was fanastic. I was laughing through the whole thing, pretty much. I did miss Bobby though. I hope he's in the next episode!

message 7: by Markus (new)

Markus Dorough-Jakobsen (mcdjakobsen) | 2 comments Yes, that may be true. I just wasn't really into it. But yes, I wish Bobby was in it. He too hope that he is in tomorrow's episode.