Heroes > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 48 comments Mod
RP here!

message 2: by Lunabell (new)

Letta sighed as she got a paper cut. She put her finger over it to quench the bleeding. Her friend looked worriedly at it. Her friend was always worried. Letta looked at her. "I'm fine. Just a paper cut," she said.

She took her finger off of it to see if it had stopped bleeding. What she saw made her blink. And blink.

There was no paper cut.

((SHE HAS JUST FOUND OUT!!!!

AND PLEASE, PEOPLE, RP!!!!!))

message 3: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments ((( OKAY OKAY OKAY! ))

message 4: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments Lila worked on her flower garden. She was great with flowers. He parents say that she has a green thumb but Lila knows that its more then that.

"Lila! Honey! Come in here!" her mom shouted.
She got up slowly not wanting to leave her flowers. She walked into her house. She looked around for her mom but no one was there.
"Mom! MOM!" she shouted. No answer.

message 5: by Lunabell (new)

((Does Sylar exist? I vote yes...))

message 6: by Lunabell (new)

((Can Lila and Letta be friends??? :D))

Letta quickly covered the non-existent cut, smiling and saying she was all right.

Later that day, she looked at her thumb. She knew she shouldn't but she had to try something. She carefully gave herself another paper cut. She forced herself to watch as her skin quickly resealed. She bit her lip. What was going on? Could she break a bone? She didn't want to try... but... what could she do?

She started with little things, like a cut on her arm, or a punch to the leg. Everything healed, bruises and cuts. Then, being adventerous, she stuck her finger in a candle flame until it caught fire, then quickly put the fire out. Her burnt skin healed, too. Could broken bones be fixed?

For the rest of the afternoon, she tried different ways to harm herself. She fell out of a tree, cut herself with a saw... everthing healed.

Letta was seriously freaked out. She sat down on her bed. She had done no homework, but she didn't care. Should she say something to her mom? She took a few deep breaths. No. Her mom would think she was insane, and wouldn't let her prove it.

She picked up the phone and dialed Lila.

message 7: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments ((sure! And i think Sylar is good now... idk .... well i think we should make up a new bad guy...))

message 8: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments ((lol Chainsaw!))

message 9: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments Lila was inside, alone. It was dead quiet.
Ring Ring the phone rang.
Lila screamed. She caught her breath and went over to answer the phone, her hands shaking.
"H-h-hello?" she asked.

message 10: by Lunabell (new)

Letta frowned. "Why do you sound scared?" she asked.

((Hm... it could be the OLD Sylar...))

message 11: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments ((okay))

"I-I-" she stuttered, "I heard me mom call my name and no ones here.... where are you?"

message 12: by Lunabell (new)

"At home," said Letta. "Why? Look, I have something seriously important to tell you, Lila."

message 13: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments "Okay i am coming over right now," after she said this she hung up the phone and ran out of the house.
She arrived as Letta's in no time.

message 14: by Lunabell (new)

Letta opened the door to the house, and let Lila in. Silently, she walked to her kitchen, and grabbed a knife. Ignoring the wide eyes on Lila's face, she cut herself with the knife on her arm, blood welling out of it. As she watched, the wound closed, healed, and her skin became smooth and flawless once more. She put down the knife and washed off her arm. She looked at Lila, wondering who would talk first.

message 15: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments As Lila watched Letta cut herself she had wide eyes.
The only thing she could say was, "O.M.G. WOW,"
She couldn't say anything. Finally she walked outside. She looked at the flowers. They were half dead. She moved her hand over them and they became the most beautiful flowers you have ever seen.

message 16: by Lunabell (new)

Letta followed Lila, and gasped when she fixed the flowers. "What...the...." Letta trailed off. Letta looked at Lila. "What is happening to us?" she whispered.

message 17: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments "I-I-I don't know, we have-have-abilites or something, but why?" Lila stuttered.

message 18: by Lunabell (new)

Letta shrugged. "Um... do you think we should tell someone?"

message 19: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments "I doubt that anyone could understand," Lila said.

message 20: by Lunabell (new)

"Um..." was all Letta could really say. "What do we do?"

message 21: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments ((should we have Daphine come anf give us the buisness card?))

message 22: by Lunabell (new)

((Not quite yet... and I thought it was spelled Daphne???))

message 23: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 72 comments ((I have bad spelling...))

"I don't know...." Lila pondered.