This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
What are you miffed about today?

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner

The weather; it’s snowing again, it is too cold too soon.

There was no catfight in the medical asses thread.

Mildly upset that Alfizzle listens to garbage music, I expected so much better from him.

As always, work.

The un-certain stock market. I hate not being decisive. But my understanding of the economics makes me weary of changing anything, but I feel that I absolutely need to change my investment plan… but to what. So here I sit, going back and forth… Floggings… we need floggings, that would make me feel better.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments What you mean bad taste in music??? Dude that song kick ass!!! It got it all love, diarrhea, exhibitionism, and childhood trauma!!!!

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori Do I have to have a reason for being miffed, can't it just be a general feeling of miffdom?

Jackie "the Librarian" How dare everyone decide to shop at Costco just when I decide to shop there?!?
And I hate how everyone swarms around the food samples, like starving locusts.
I just hate navigating crowds. Especially crowds with giant shopping carts.

Servius  Heiner It sounds to me like the drain for you dehumidifier is clogged. It should be a pretty simple fix, the non-operational socket... I don't see how that could be a danger unless there is a short in the wiring. I am more concerned about the dry rot in the floor and the water mess around your furnace. Water damage can get real expensive real fast. The Ipod is pretty superficial, I would set it under the x-mas tree and wait for a new one.

message 6: by Lori (new)

Lori Yeah I'd go with the furnace repair Marie. And definitely the car too, take it to another garage if you already trust the one you're going to. And make your ex pay for it, those are his kids driving around in it!

That Rosie Riveter looks fanastic Bunny! High ratings too. I'm going to check it out, since my husband is absolutely useless with house stuff. He knows it, and calls me Josephine from an old old commercial. I have a love/hate relationship with repairs, hate how it dares to interrupt my slothdom, love the feeling of accomplishment. And with the rates of professional plumbers, etc, what's not to love about saving money?

Those old-time reasonably priced handymen have disappeared.

Servius  Heiner -so just emptying the bucket by the furnace is okay? I'm not causing any further damage by putting it off?

Well I wouldn’t say it is ok, but you won’t kill yourself. I said “it sounds like a clogged humidifier drain” Not it IS a clogged drain. It could be condensation building up inside the furnace. What kind of furnace is it? Oil, propane, natural gas, electric? If it is propane/natural gas then these are “humid” fires. So they cause allot of moisture to accumulate when in use. So if the drain is clogged, the pilot light can be put out, I don’t think I need to spell out how bad that could be, you need to find a mans man, or a Rosy type women to come over and take a look.

-is my bathroom light socket dangerous?

I don’t think it is dangerous, but I am not there so I don’t know. Is there an ozone smell in the bathroom? Do you hear any cracks or pops when turning the lights on or off? Are there any humming noises in the bathroom? Does the socket have two outlets? Do either one of them work? Pending on the answers of these questions I don’t think you are in any danger. Vikki is spot on though. Socket replacement is no big deal. You don’t need to be a certified electrician to do it. Just kill the power to the bathroom, un-screw the socket plate, there should be (4) wires leading into the socket {two from each side} and one on it’s own (this is your ground) snip strip twist and replace in the wall. Put the face plate back on and your set. The GFI should already be there so I don’t think you should have to worry about that. (I am assuming your house was built to code, if you suspect otherwise then you may want to put one in, again it is not very complicated.)

-who's going to put the new ipod under my tree?

Santa! Who do you think? (Read as Montambo, she owes you uber big)

Servius  Heiner And I probably shouldn’t have to ask this but… Why is he telling you that these things need to be fixed instead of just fixing them himself?

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 12, 2008 07:36PM) (new)

Word. I owe her big.

Oh my god, I'm grateful I'm not a homeowner at this moment. In another moment, I'll wish I was one, again, but not right now. Too much responsibility!

Servius  Heiner psst... get her a new Ipod.

message 11: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Wouldn't a real man be able to replace an electrical socket?

Servius  Heiner I think there is a consensus that he is a man in genitalia only.

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Why, exactly, do you allow this person near your children? Is it a mutual agreement, or judicial decision?

Servius  Heiner I think it is because, Marie still has a flame for the not man, male. Some sort of sick fetish for the incompetent. I think a good rule of thumb to go by, for choosing someone to have kids with would be; who will receive more coloring books as gifts, the mate, or the offspring.

Clearly, Marie laid down for the wrong one.

Say it with me, the coloring book is for the little one.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! We already discussed why Marie ended up with him, and Dave nicely pointed out how awesome it was she ended up with such great kids. NOW GET OFF MARIE'S BACK, ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) To kinda get back to the original headline of the thread...i'm miffed about stoopid parking space raiders. I got it all figured out, so that i park my truck in a spot that's shady at exactly the time i go on my lunch break so i can go sit there and smoke and read. I've been parking there all year long, or in one of the two or three semi-shady adjacent spaces. Now, all of a sudden and for three days straight, people that don't even have any use for the shade because they work an earlier shift have been parking in MY space even though there's empty spaces closer to the building. Bastards.

Servius  Heiner I don't think he is a good father figure. What is he passing on to his children, that it is alright to cheat, lie, be lazy... recipe for criminals IMO. She would do better to go buy the services of a chip'n dale for a few years, that way if her kids end up lying cheating and being lazy bastards at least they will look good doing it.

P.S. I don't think your kids are bad kids Marie, I just question the appropriateness of keeping a deadbeat looser as their role model. I could take care of this blight on your character if you like... 5k and the problem goes away 10 if you want as keepsake.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments fuck now i have to read this whole thing to know what the fck #27 is about! damn you people!!!

Servius  Heiner No worries Alfizzle, it is a light fast read promise.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok done… my report: y’all mother fucker have issues!

Servius  Heiner YEY ISSUES!

Are these issues anything like Maxim or FMH?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I wish man, if it were like that I could at least check out the boobs on the pretty pictures (I’m actually a neck man, but aint nothing wrong with some nice boobs )

Servius  Heiner Eh, Dude do you have a carotid fetish? {:-/ thats a bit vampy.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude, wtf sometimes I’m in the laundry mat and sometimes I forget my book (or sometimes I put it inside the machine that was a horrible horrible day!) what the hell you want me to do? Talk to those people??? Hell no! i grab magazines and start looking for boobs!

Servius  Heiner so... who's neck do you like?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You mean like celebrities???

Servius  Heiner i don't know, you said you liked necks

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments What I meant is: that I like to look at girls with pretty necks =) what the fuck you thought I meant?

Servius  Heiner so what is a pretty neck?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude… what’s with this questions??? I don’t know one that look nice and pretty?

Servius  Heiner well you said yo were a neck guy, what do you lke about them...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I guess this is the part of the conversation where I get so uncomfortable by your question that I tell you to go ask your mother what alike about hers??? Dude congratulations you freak me out….

message 33: by Lori (new)

Lori ^
2 bored men

Servius  Heiner you like my mommas neck... ok see now were getting somewhere.

Apparently Fizzle enjoys wrinkly chicken neck, with a side of herpes.

Dude you disgust me... in the best way.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok fuck it I’m taking a few sleeping pills and putting myself into a minor coma till tomorrow at noon!

Later y’all

Servius  Heiner I have a case of the "don't want to's" today. I should be ut and about right now. but I don't want to.

message 37: by Macabre (new)

Macabre I have been caused to get sick by a dumb Mortal who came to class sick!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

What's happening when you try to do it? The chassis on your mac is notoriously fragile, try tilting it

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Well in short: The chassis on macbooks isn't known for its great strength. Knowing that yours is being held together with duct tape, prayer & the devil's luck doesn't bode particularly well. Most likely there's a disc stuck in there, try tilting it so the cd slot is pointing downwards & press & Hold the eject button.

Servius  Heiner something tells me Mac doesn't like Obama supporters. I find this funny because the Goracle use to sit on the board of Apple. I can not recall a single center right person with mac trouble. I have never met a single person with mac trouble. I start hanging out on a website that has a large center left population and I hear about people having mac trouble.

Or perhaps it is that you keep spilling your bong water/koolaid on the mac and that is why it doesn't function.

:)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.