The Istina Cafè discussion

Meaningless Moments in Your Life That Will Be Forgotten in a Few Hours....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments This is a thread for us to post the most recent stuff that we are doing.

I'll start.

I left the Atheists and Skeptics group...

message 2: by Goragen (new)

Goragen | 5 comments I fell asleep for two hours.

message 3: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) I watched my little sibs for a few hours... got chewed out on Athesist and Skeptics group...left that group, literally I quite.

message 4: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments I know, it's pretty ridiculous. I've flagged two of the guys on there for abuse, but both flags have been ignored by the Goodreads staff. It's pretty pathetic.

message 5: by Crystal Marie (last edited Oct 11, 2008 02:16PM) (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) All I did was delete my post and quit the group, I came to relize that it was over my head so I decided to stop, now I do admit that I shouldn't of even said anything in the first place about what they were sayin' but they were attacking everyone. So I was in the wrong as well. Sorry for getting off topic...carry on.:)

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments i just had tacos w/ refried beans and cheese!

message 7: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments Considering changing my name to Valandil Ancalime. It's the elf version of my name, according to an elf name changer i was directed to on the web.

message 8: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Oh! that's cool where did you find that website?

message 9: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments kyle directed me to it, the long way (because i can't remember the exact name of the site) is to go to google, type in "elf names" and then when the results come up, click on "Elf-name generator" or something like that. you can also do a hobbit one too, but mine is...less than desirable, hehe.

message 10: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) What site is that? I want to check it out too.

message 11: by Crystal Marie (last edited Oct 12, 2008 02:30PM) (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) WOW! no more squiggles...I must say this will be different...lol

message 12: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments yeah...i got tired of the nickname, considering my hair is no longer very squiggly. bc i got it cut.

message 13: by katie (new)

katie (phunnynygirlwindstreamnet) | 67 comments Mod
i just watched Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade....

message 14: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Just had a Bible study with my sisses and Mom...Dad was conked out on the couch,lol He works hard during the day...

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments being online when im supposed to be doin my school...oops!

message 16: by Allison (new)

Allison | 12 comments quit atheists and skeptics because it's no use trying to convince them, when they don't even read most of what you are saying.
oh well..

message 17: by katie (new)

lol....took my dog for a run.

btw, allison, did you see what they said on one of the threads? it was on the one about creation. here it is:

message 55: by Tom:

I think enough time has passed since a creationist attempted to give an answer that i can declare this thread won.

message 56: by nathan:

Eh....we win all the threads anyway....declaring it is fine.

isn't that funny? =)

message 18: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) I think I'm seeing double.? jk!

I just finished my school for the day, I'm so sore! I tripped the other day and my leg is killin' me..:(

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments ouch, hope u grt better!
just finished watching Chuck. thats a great show!

message 20: by katie (new)

sry....about the double thing....my internet died and so i thought it hadn't posted and well, it did.

i'm sorry about your leg! =(

message 21: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) It's ok, it's just when I caught myself I pulled a muscle, sorta like when your in a small car accident sometimes you'll be sore for awhile even if you don't get hurt...i've been in three of'em!

message 22: by katie (new)

wow! that's more than me. i've only been in one big accident. when i was little but no one got hurt. =)

mom just flipped the car...

message 23: by katie (new)

ha, yeah. we were upside down for a while... =)

message 24: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments changed my name again. this is too fun ;)

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments heehee. i like it!
never been in an accident. my Aunt was and there was no reason that she should have lived but she did!

message 26: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments i also have found THE PERFECT display pic. oh yes.

message 27: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Yeah, the first time I was too little to remember. The second time we slammed into a truck bed at a red light...well tecnically it was green, long story...and the third time my mom and me hydroplained off the road because it was raining and we turned on a curve. It's funny because I've been in every wreck with my mom.

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments 'least u or ur mom wasn't hurt!

message 29: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) yeah I know thank God!

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (monkeygirl4300) | 10 comments Ye I have been in an accident too, but I was a baby and fast asleep so I don't remember!

message 31: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Well that's good.:)

message 32: by Anna-Marie (new)

Anna-Marie (anna-marieinlouisville) | 1 comments The only accident I've been in was when my dad and I were driving around a friends backyard on a scooter and we crashed into a tree.

Nuts about Friends (jessicamunn) | 14 comments I left the A and S group

message 35: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments yep, i gotta say, out of all the groups i've been a member of (and there are many) i really must say, the Atheists and Skeptics group is one of THE BEST groups to leave.

Nuts about Friends (jessicamunn) | 14 comments I know you never really know what they are talking about and everything confuses me

Nuts about Friends (jessicamunn) | 14 comments I did the elf name thing without even looking at where to find it. but my elf name is Nessa Elensar. and my hobbit name is Ruby Hamwich of Buckleberry Farm

message 38: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) I did my name too...but I can't remember what it said.whoops! lol

Nuts about Friends (jessicamunn) | 14 comments Thats quite funny. My elf and hobbit names are nothing like my real name

message 40: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) I know, same here! :)

message 41: by katie (new)

mine was weird but cool.

message 42: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) How do you say this????

Celebriän Carnesîr

message 43: by katie (new)

hmmm.......

(Kel eh brian). that would prolly be the first one..

(Kar en eh seer). maybe that's the other one....

message 44: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments I'm going to guess you say it like 'Celebrian Carnesir' but i'm no linguist.

message 45: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 14 comments my elf name was: Lúthien Telemmaitë... interesting!!

PS speaking of elves, I recently went to a LOTR movie party. We watched all three movies... so much fun!! It was and all nighter thanks to the sugar :p

message 47: by katie (new)

awesome! i haven't seen those movies in a LONG time.

let's see....here are some more meaningless moments....

i danced around for a while with my sisters.
i buried my face in my dog's soft, soft neck.
and i can't wait for Christmas!!!!!!!

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (monkeygirl4300) | 10 comments I can't wait for Christmas either!~ What Dose everyone want for Christmas?????

message 49: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Well I can't guarantee you'll get your two front teeth. Depends on wether they were your adult...a hippo, well I can't say I would want one...you yeah sure, and a real good tan...*sighs* I wish that too.*starres into space with bottom lip quivering*...lol

message 50: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) I really really really want a CD by Downhere, End is Begining...I like that band alot.

« previous 1