LDS Fiction discussion

Why don't we start a group shelf?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 8 comments Hi all! I just found this group. Seems pretty quiet around here, so I thought I'd get something started. How about setting up a group bookshelf? Okay, if you insist, I'll go first. :-)

My medieval romance, Loyalty's Web, is being released by Leatherwood Press in November. It can currently be pre-ordered on DeseretBook.com, where you can also read more about it. Okay, I've put it on the group shelf. Now it's someone else's turn. How 'bout you, Rebecca?

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 8 comments This is embarrassing! I know I'm not the only one in the group with a book. I want to see some of yours on our group shelf, too!

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 6 comments Joyce, I didn't see Loyalty's Web listed on the actual bookshelf, so I added it along with my two books. I think a group shelf is a great idea and I'm looking forward to seeing more books added. Should we all add any LDS fiction we've read lately (or written)?

message 4: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 13 comments That sounds good, but where is the group shelf?

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 6 comments Jewel, I see it on the right side of my screen, under the LDS Fiction heading. It lists "group home" and then "bookshelf."

message 6: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 8 comments Stephanie,

That was so sweet of you! Actually, I put my book on the shelf but it sat there by itself for so long that I got embarrassed and took it down yesterday. I feel much better sharing the shelf with you! :-)

message 7: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 8 comments Jewel, just scroll all the way down the main LDS Fiction page. The group shelf is right under the pictures of the "members". All you have to do is click on "add books" and then you can add yours to the shelf, too.