The Next Best Book Club discussion

Looking For Recommendations > Wicked Lovely to Ink Exchange - Melissa Marr

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krista (new)

Krista (findyourshimmy) | 382 comments Alrighty, friends. I need a little help, please!

I started reading Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr. It's been some time since I read Wicked Lovely, her first release. I seem to have forgotten the characters and it's really not allowing me to follow in Ink Exchange.

Has anyone recently read Wicked Lovely? If so, can you give me a few quick character highlights?

I really don't want to re-read Wicked Lovely (great book, but there are many, many more I want to read yet so I don't want to re-read right now).

Wicked Lovely
Ink Exchange

message 2: by Emma (last edited Oct 09, 2008 06:10PM) (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 2389 comments Oh Iki! Now I'm going to have to read Wicked Lovely! It's one of the books I own.....

message 3: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 1128 comments Ohhhh Iki, this topic is going to get moved. Book Discussions is a folder reserved for the book-of-the-month selection.

message 4: by Krista (new)

Krista (findyourshimmy) | 382 comments Oh, my bad. I didn't know where to put it and figured it made sense under the discussions section. I'm so sorry!!!!

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
ha ha Logan, you always got my back.
Iki... I gotta relocate this.
To the Recommendations folder.... and beyond

message 6: by Krista (new)

Krista (findyourshimmy) | 382 comments Sorry, Lori! Glad to know now where to post other questions like this.

message 7: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
its ok.
Not hard feelings. just this nasty OCD of mine!
Organization is not an option for me :)

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (sir_reads_a_lot) | 509 comments Which characters do you want to know about Iki? I have just recently read Wicked lovely, so maybe I can help.

message 9: by Krista (new)

Krista (findyourshimmy) | 382 comments Thanks, all!

I cross posted this in the YA for Adults book club and someone found a great resource on the author's website. So I should be able to get back up to speed on the characters and continue the read.

message 10: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (sir_reads_a_lot) | 509 comments Ohh okay! What is this website? I might want if for further use :)

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (sir_reads_a_lot) | 509 comments Danka!

message 13: by Bevin (new)

Bevin (graygrrrl) Ink Exchange is on my to-read list too. How did you like it?