MaryJanice Davidson discussion

Whose next?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adelheid (new)

Adelheid (thecelticmyst) | 39 comments Mod
Davidson has killed off recurring characters in her last two books? Who do you think will be next? I'm hoping its Nick.

message 2: by Anndrea (new)

Anndrea (firerose1) | 2 comments I agree, he needs a serious additude change or to be killed off. When I heard that someone was getting killed in the last book I really was hoping it was him. But of all the people to kill off I didn't know her very well, so it was ok.

message 3: by Adelheid (new)

I had read their short story, so it hurt a little. It could have been worse.

message 4: by Anndrea (new)

Anndrea (firerose1) | 2 comments what short story? what did I miss? Maybe I don't want to know, then it will make me mad.

message 5: by Adelheid (new)

There was a short story in Dead and Loving it. It was called A Fiend in Need.

message 6: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Cassone | 4 comments No nick needs to stay! he's the problem causer, plus jessica totally deserves someone amazing! I don;t know about you guys, but nick will be an great problem starter, i want to see him test jessica's relationship with Betsy.

message 7: by Adelheid (last edited Dec 01, 2008 09:48PM) (new)

Jessica already dumped Nick, though. She can do better. Then again, he will probably blaim the break up all on Betsy, too. I do see the advantage of keeping him around, but if MJD is going to kill off anyone else, I still vote Nick or possibly one of the more annoying Former Fiends.

message 8: by Adelheid (new)

Welcome to the group Kristina! Its always nice to see a fellow fan.

message 9: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Cassone | 4 comments ohh!! thank you!! glad to see people still have the discussion!!

message 10: by Adelheid (new)

We're still here. At least I am. I will bug Anndrea to get on more often.

message 11: by Kaye (new)

Kaye (lexiconlover) | 2 comments I haven't quite finished the series yet, but I want Nick to die.

message 12: by Adelheid (new)

Welcome Kaye Lin! Nick would definitely not be over mourned if he were to be killed off. I am sort of blaming him for another character's death anyway. Then again, would he too just come back to haunt Betsy?

message 13: by Kaye (new)

Kaye (lexiconlover) | 2 comments With Betsy's luck, he would.

message 14: by Kittiya (new)

Kittiya | 29 comments Oh, that would Suck! The Ant & Nick picking on Betsy together. That would definitely put a total cramp in her sex life.

message 15: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (vadeluna) | 3 comments I really hope she doesn't kill off anyone else!! It was such a shock when she did. I never saw it coming. Not to mention it would suck for Betsy to be haunted by another annoying person. lol

message 16: by Adelheid (new)

It would suck. We'll know in a couple of weeks. We'll even know the fate of her father. Perhaps he is not dead yet? He could be killed off in this book. Davidson did say the question of whether he is really dead or not will be answered in this book.