Around the World in 80 Books discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 11870 comments Post any books set in Wisconsin here.

message 5: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 109 comments The Mourning Hours by Paula Treick DeBoard The Mourning Hours by Paula Treick DeBoard

message 7: by Charles (new)

Charles Ameringer (cda1) | 18 comments Believe it or not, a major portion of the spy/thriller THE OLD SPOOK takes place in Milwaukee! How can a spy novel be set in Milwaukee? You'll be pleasantly surprised. Available exclusively at Amazon.com The Old Spook by Charles Ameringer

message 8: by mstan (new)

mstan | 130 comments Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach Nothing Special by Geoff Herbach I'm With Stupid (Stupid Fast #3) by Geoff Herbach

Geoff Herbach's series is set in Wisconsin.

message 11: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (last edited Apr 09, 2015 09:14AM) (new)

Diane | 11870 comments More books set in Wisconsin:

All Together in One Place (Kinship and Courage Series, #1) by Jane Kirkpatrick All Together in One Place by Jane Kirkpatrick (1st book of the Kinship and Courage series)
The Bingo Queens of Oneida How Two Moms Started Tribal Gaming in Wisconsin by Mike Hoeft The Bingo Queens of Oneida: How Two Moms Started Tribal Gaming in Wisconsin
Bird Lake Moon by Kevin Henkes Bird Lake Moon by Kevin Henkes
Bitter Sweet by LaVyrle Spencer Bitter Sweet by LaVyrle Spencer
The Book of Bright Ideas by Sandra Kring The Book of Bright Ideas by Sandra Kring
Carry Me Home by Sandra Kring Carry Me Home by Sandra Kring
Cheeseland by Randy Richardson Cheeseland by Randy Richardson
Dark Dude by Oscar Hijuelos Dark Dude by Oscar Hijuelos
Dead People (Haunted Hearts #1) by Edie Ramer Dead People by Edie Ramer (1st book of Haunted Hearts series)
Dog Island by Ann M. Andrashie Dog Island by Ann M. Andrashie
The Driftless Area by Tom Drury The Driftless Area by Tom Drury
Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick
An Echo Through the Snow by Andrea Thalasinos An Echo Through the Snow by Andrea Thalasinos
Falling Through the Earth by Danielle Trussoni Falling Through the Earth by Danielle Trussoni
Frozen (Detective Ellie MacIntosh #1) by Kate Watterson Frozen by Kate Watterson (1st book in Detective Ellie MacIntosh series)
How High the Moon by Sandra Kring How High the Moon by Sandra Kring
Huckleberry Hill (The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill, #1) by Jennifer Beckstrand Huckleberry Hill by Jennifer Beckstrand (1st in the Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill series)
If You Could See Me Now by Peter Straub If You Could See Me Now by Peter Straub
In A Cream Packard by Edward Hackemer In A Cream Packard by Edward Hackemer
It Happened in Wisconsin by Ken Moraff It Happened in Wisconsin by Ken Moraff
Jewelweed by David Rhodes Jewelweed by David Rhodes
The Katydid Effect by Edward Hackemer The Katydid Effect by Edward Hackemer
Laura Lamont's Life in Pictures by Emma Straub Laura Lamont's Life in Pictures by Emma Straub
Limping through Life A Farm Boy's Polio Memoir by Jerry Apps Limping through Life: A Farm Boy's Polio Memoir by Jerry Apps
Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry
The Mathematician's Shiva by Stuart Rojstaczer The Mathematician's Shiva by Stuart Rojstaczer
Memoir of the Sunday Brunch by Julia Pandl Memoir of the Sunday Brunch by Julia Pandl
Moon Over Madeline Island by Jay Gilbertson Moon Over Madeline Island by Jay Gilbertson
Murder at the PTA by Laura Alden Murder at the PTA by Laura Alden (1st book in Beth Kennedy series)
A Murder of Magpies by Sarah Bromley A Murder of Magpies by Sarah Bromley
Murder Over Easy by Marshall Cook Murder Over Easy by Marshall Cook (1st Monona Quinn Mystery)
A Promise for Miriam (The Pebble Creek Amish, #1) by Vannetta Chapman A Promise for Miriam by Vannetta Chapman (1st book in the Pebble Creek Amish series)
The Recipe Box by Sandra Lee The Recipe Box by Sandra Lee
Return to Wake Robin One Cabin in the Heyday of Northwoods Resorts by Marnie O. Mamminga Return to Wake Robin: One Cabin in the Heyday of Northwoods Resorts
Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson
Short History of a Prince by Jane Hamilton Short History of a Prince by Jane Hamilton
Still Life With Husband by Lauren Fox Still Life With Husband by Lauren Fox
Take Me Home by Dorothy Garlock Take Me Home by Dorothy Garlock
Tall, Dark & Dead (Garnet Lacey, #1) by Tate Hallaway Tall, Dark & Dead by Tate Hallaway (1st book in Garnet Lacey series)
The Teashop Girls by Laura Schaefer The Teashop Girls by Laura Schaefer (1st book in Teashop Girls series)
This Bright River by Patrick Somerville This Bright River by Patrick Somerville
The Turk and My Mother by Mary Helen Stefaniak The Turk and My Mother by Mary Helen Stefaniak
The Turtle Warrior by Mary Relindes Ellis The Turtle Warrior by Mary Relindes Ellis
Uncommon Grounds (Maggy Thorsen Mystery #1) by Sandra Balzo Uncommon Grounds by Sandra Balzo (1st Maggy Thorsen Mystery)
Wake-Robin Ridge by Marcia Meara Wake-Robin Ridge by Marcia Meara
Way Station by Clifford D. Simak Way Station by Clifford D. Simak
The Wheat Field by Steve Thayer The Wheat Field by Steve Thayer (1st book in Pliny Pennington series)
Winter Cottage by Carol Ryrie Brink Winter Cottage by Carol Ryrie Brink
Working Stiff (Mattie Winston Mysteries, #1) by Annelise Ryan Working Stiff by Annelise Ryan (1st Mattie Winston Mystery)
You're Not You by Michelle Wildgen You're Not You by Michelle Wildgen

message 13: by Betty (new)

Betty (bettywhoreadstocats) | 11 comments American Gods - Will Gaiman