Fanpires discussion

Favorite Vanpires

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments Whats your favorite vampire?
Mine is Alice. I just love her!!! She is just so cute and spunky! Plus she can see the future, how awesome is that!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine is emmett

message 3: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 2 comments Mod
I have 2 favortes. it's a huge tie. between Alice and Emmett

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep yep yep

message 5: by Celia (new)

Celia  Jane Guzi (celiahearts) | 1 comments Alice!!!!! i dont like rosalie, though.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosalie is so full of it.
9:00am

message 7: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 2 comments Mod
I agree, Rosalie is full of it. she has good reasons though. I would be pissed off if my fiance' was the reason of me becoming a vampire...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

ditto! do u want to stat a roleplay?

message 9: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments Cut Rosalie some slake people I mean if you were breath takenlingly beautiful even before you were a vampire you'd probably be full of your self too.

message 10: by Sade (new)

Sade (bloodyjuicedrinx) | 1 comments I cant decide between Alice and Jasper. IDK but they both are my favorite ones

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I love jasper! and I cannot give slack to rosalie that would be like saying I voldmort better than harry

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments Erica I totally agree with you I think Rosalie has a reason to be full of it. If all she knows is being beautiful then I would be full of myself too. Plus she has a great husband. And an extremely wonderful family, in my mind she has the right to be full of it. Although I do agree her being full of herself all the time would get very annoying.

message 13: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments I thought you wanted Rosalie to die so you could have emmet

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments Erica, I didn't want her to die. I just want her out of the picture so I can marry Emmett. How hard is that to understand. I will just throw a mirror in another direction and i am 90% sure she would go after that mirror. Then I will marry her husband. Its not a hard concept.

message 15: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments lol Katie! Well once you said something about Rosalie dieing.
If you want to make sure Rosalie goes with the mirror through an orphan with it! (that wasnt ment to sound mean!!!)

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments But yet it did sound mean and seriously funny!!!!! And I have mentioned killing her once (or twice... OK maybe more than that) but some people pointed out to me that I either needed to be a vampire or werewolf(shape shifter) to kill her. I think that the mirror and the child will make her go away. And I might say someone is more beautiful than her and maybe she will storm off being mad!!! Well, it doesn't matter because I will find a way to be with Emmett!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

message 17: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments You are the devil thats what you are!!! lol JK but r u seriously that devoted to emmet?

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments right now yes. I am such a nerd!!!!!!!!!!! BTW how was the play?

message 19: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments It was great. When we were invading the audiance (long story) I lost my shoe so I was loling!!! How was yours? Did the set look FANTASTIC!?

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments My play turned out amazing as well. But someone stole our concessions money and on Sunday the CD kept skipping so for a few songs the lead had to sing a capella. And the set looked fabulous! So yeah... EMMETT CULLEN 4 EVAR!!!

message 21: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments JACOB BLACK ROCKS!!! OMg in the last performance in the first song suddonly the music cut off during this one solo part and we had to finish in acapella!

message 22: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments Erica you couldn't be more wrong Emmett Cullen rocks way better than Jacob! Emmett could totally kick his- well I won't say the word! but you know what I mean!!! so HA!!! lol!!!!!

message 23: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments But bella would kivk emmets u no what for kicking Jakes u no what, so jake has more suport!

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments No, he won't b/c Rosalie would murder Bella for kicking Emmett in the u know what. And Edward would be happy that Emmett kicked kicked Jacob b/c he wouldn't want his daughter to marry a SHAPE-SHIFTER!!! SO HA! Emmett has more power and The shape-shifters can't do anyhing to Emmett b/c Emmett is too strong and Jasper can change their moods to make them not want to do anything to Emmett! HA! And we all know Renesmee would do nothing to her HOT uncle. SO HA I am a mile ahead of you!!! What do you think now???? hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments Oh and then at he end of all that I will throw an orphan and a mirror in the other direction and Rosalie will follow, And i will get emmett!!! MWUAHAHAHAHA!

message 26: by Kellen (new)

Kellen | 4 comments I love hmmmm....
Alice, Esme, Carlisle, Emmett, Rosealie, Jasper,
EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and sort of victoria because she makes me laugh

message 27: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments Yes but Edward will kick Rosalies u no what for kicking bellas u no what and im pretty sure Renesmee would kick her 'hot' uncle in the u no what for kicking her SOLE MATE in the u no what

Victoria is funny!

message 28: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments ERICA Renesmee has to pick family vampires before SHAPESHIFTERS!!!!! SO HA

message 29: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments KATIE when the SHAPESHIFTER is the love of her life Im pretty sure shed chose him! You are just in denial that Jacb is better than Emmett (BTW Stepanie agrees that Jake is hotter!)

message 30: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments WELL ERICA. I think YOU are in denial. I mean Emmett is there to brighten everyone's mood and still able to kick ASS

message 31: by Kellen (new)

Kellen | 4 comments sorry Katie I agree with Erica

message 32: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments Kellen, Im sorry I have a thing against Jacob. He took advantage of Bella's emotions in New Moon. So I just don't like him. Also he is in love with his best friend's baby daughter. I just don't like him

message 33: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments Sure be nice to KELLEN! And he did so he wouldnt hurt bella! So its ok if edward leaves bella to protect her but when jacob doe, heaven forbid HE gets a break! And last time I check Jacob ALSO makes everyone laughs and smile and feel natural around him and kick...tush!

message 34: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments No Jacob sniffs ass. (Because he is a DOG) and I don't like Edward either. But Jacob couldn't get over the fact that BELLA LOVED EDWARD. And he just didn't want her to be a vampire. And the last time I checked his dumb blond jokes were not ORIGINAL.

message 35: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments last time I checked neither are yours! Just bc there not origonal doesnt me there not funny! And he is not a dog he is a werewolf TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!

message 36: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments No HE IS NOT A WEREWOLF he is a shape shifter, who shape shifts into a dog. If you love him so much than get it right. And I don't say dumb blond jokes... anymore

message 37: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments You did at the sleepover we had! He is called a werewolf AND a shapshifter! Everyone in the dang book call him a werewolf so why cant I!

message 38: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments Not until he told ppl that he was a shape shifter. And that's why I said anymore. And he can't ever love you

message 39: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments And you think your chances with Emmett are SOOOOO much better?

message 40: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments But Emmett can always love me. Once I throw the mirror and the orphan! Then He will love me!!!!! LOL

message 41: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments Again, I will throw the mirror and the orphan and he is all mine

message 42: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments Please all jake has to do is MEET me, I dont need a mirror or an orphan! Jake loves me, he just doesnt know it yet...bc of Renesmee...

message 43: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments But yet he cannot love you. B/c he is emotionally, physically,and mentally attached to Nessie, so U HAVE NO CHANCE

message 44: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments And Emmett isnt all that crap to rosalie??? He only THINK he imprinted on Bella bc Stephenie Meyer told him to, but his real sole mate is me!

message 45: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments we shale finish this heated discussion later for i gtg

message 46: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments WE WERE TALKING ABOUT Nessie and Jacob. Not Bella and Jacob. And Emmett already does love me. B/c I got rid of his stupid beautiful wife. I threw a mirror with a baby orphan.

message 47: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments How did you even get on orphan??/ And i ment Nessie I accidently wrote bella (seriusly though I gtg Bye insane, person who lives in egypt)

message 48: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments I got an orphan by going to the Jolie-Pitt house and got one of their unneeded kids!!!! HAHAHAHA
Emmett Cullen 4 evs!!!!

message 49: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) | 35 comments rotflol!!!
Team Jacob bc real men DONT sparkle!

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie (the_vamptastic_mrs_kellan_lutz) | 41 comments Well Ms. I-think I-know-Everything, Real men DO sparkle and DON'T howl at a full moon

« previous 1