To Adam With Love (Gray Zone, #1)
This topic is about To Adam With Love
New releases > To Adam with Love by Adrienne Wilder

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamspinner (new)

Dreamspinner Press (Dreamspinnerpress) | 2637 comments Mod
To Adam With Love by Adrienne Wilder

Can Ean and Adam find the balance to support their lives together? To Adam with Love by Adrienne Wilder, available from Dreamspinner Press.

A Gray Zone novel

Adam’s mother brought him as a child to the Gray Zone, the no man’s land between the crumbling city and the Dens where the Kin—the dragons—and Lesser-Breds—their mixed-blood offspring—live. He was different, not completely Human, and she knew fear and prejudice would drive people to do horrible things… like a father trying to kill his son. Five years later, Adam’s father is behind bars and Adam has come home to the Zone, the last place anyone would expect innocence, loyalty, and devotion, to complete his becoming Lesser-Bred and find his best friend and only love, Ean.

But Ean has a life of his own. He’s always wanted to belong to Batu, the Male Kin who has watched over him since childhood, but now Ean’s caught in a deadly trap of biology and vengeance: he isn’t enough to feed his beloved Adam during the dangerous transformation, and Kin won’t allow an emotional bond in their midst. Years ago Ean lost Adam after failing to keep him safe. Now that Adam is back, will a simple feeling give Ean the strength to defy everything he’s ever known and keep them together?

Buy in eBook
Buy in print
Genre: Fantasy/Paranormal
Length: Novel

message 2: by Mandapanda (last edited Aug 29, 2011 07:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mandapanda What a great story! I'm totally in love with Ean. He is so cute and growly as a young boy and so heroic and loyal as an adult.

Edit: For some reason I thought To Adam With Love was a standalone novel but now I see it's part of a series, "The Gray Zone". Can you tell us anything about the other books in the series Adrienne? Do they feature other couples/situations?

message 3: by cturtlechick (new)

cturtlechick Congrats on the release, Adrienne!

message 4: by Pickles (new) - added it

Pickles (angstypickles) | 56 comments Congrats on the new release!

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 2 comments I'm almost finished this book and can't put it down. I've even been reading it at work :I

Neko (Loveless3173) | 17 comments oooh~~~~ I can't wait till I get to read this!
and congrats on the new release Adrienne!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

To Adam With Love (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Adrienne Wilder (other topics)